ABD 2010: Disers Go West - Let the Fun Begin

To console myself the tiniest bit for not being you know where now, I just bought a Disneyland 55th Dooney & Bourke Messenger bag on eBay. Total shopping therapy.

Anybody else following Pete on FB? Looks like they are having a great time. He said they have Michael again as a guide but that Jamie is in Iraq with the Marines! I would send him a card or email if I knew how? :confused3 But I knew we would all want to keep him and his safe return to Disney in our thoughts! :goodvibes

What a fab idea! :thumbsup2 I'd be happy to send a care pkg too. If the info becomes available, pls re-post it here :worship: Wouldn't Jaime just be freaked out to find stuff coming from us :rotfl2:

Heather - glad you're enjoying the retail therapy. Hope everyone else is doing well :grouphug:

cheers,
:flower3:

Good for you! Which one did you get? I love those bags!

Here is the whole line:

db_55th_small.jpg

My new bag is the one on the far left. I like the messenger style for general use, although the tote bag is gorgeous.

It is your birthday so I say go for it!!! :cake: Every birthday girl needs to buy herself a present. ;)

I know! I totally NEED it! But my rational brain says, hey, girlie, I thought you NEEDED the DCL bag when you go on 2.0 and does one really need a DL bag and a DCL bag. The girlie part of me says, heck yeah, and the boring part of me that pays the bills says wait until December. Stupid rational brain, stupid bills. :headache:

Anyhoo, today's layout!

DreamsComeTrueWEB.jpg

No way I can even think of doing both. This will really have to be OMG good to pull me from the Knights and Lights trip. On the other hand, 2 can travel for the price of 1 for the CA adventure

I know! I totally NEED it! But my rational brain says, hey, girlie, I thought you NEEDED the DCL bag when you go on 2.0 and does one really need a DL bag and a DCL bag. The girlie part of me says, heck yeah, and the boring part of me that pays the bills says wait until December. Stupid rational brain, stupid bills. :headache:

Anyhoo, today's layout!

DreamsComeTrueWEB.jpg

Now this one is my favorite! The viewmaster reels are amazing!

And now I think we should all figure out how to do it all over again, with Paris on the side.

Heather: I used to LOVE my viewmaster, so when I saw this template I had to use it! It's so fun.

Jeri and I did the Knights and Lights tour with DLP add on in 2008. It was a great and amazing and wonderful and magical experience. Two thumbs way up. I wish we could do it again with you guys, but 2011 just has to be a rebuilding year for us, so we're sticking close to WDW. Thank goodness we bought DVC so we can still get in our trips to the World. In 2012, though, it's on like Donkey Kong!

Hey all!

Here's our trip to the El Cap. This part of our trip was a real highlight for me. :goodvibes Hope y'all enjoy!

AliceinWonderlandWEBLEFT.jpg

AliceinWonderlandWEBRIGHT.jpg

:worship: Those are so cute!!!!! I assume you can only get them AT Disneyland. :confused3 I love my D&B wristlet. However, I plan to "upgrade" while at WDW in December. I plan on the big purse or even a messenger-type bag might be nice. Do y'all know if they have a zipper? That is my only major complaint about the wristlet is that it only snaps shut, no zipper. I've almost lost lip gloss through the sides. :confused3

:goodvibes Jennifer

:banana: I got to take my camera out for a spin last weekend. We went to the Ringling Brothers Circus. I changed settings and got a feel for the camera. I love it! It is sooooooo much better than my old camera. It's like night and day. :wizard:

:cloud9: I remember going to the circus as a child and it was fun, bright and full of action. However, when we went this past weekend, I noticed the animals more and how they were treated. It made me very sad. :sad1: I think this will be the last circus our children attend. I didn't like these poor animals being forced to do "unnatural" things for our enjoyment. Just my opinion. :flower3:

:goodvibes Jennifer

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter