ADR issues in December

Unfortunately, you are trying for 2 of the most popular restaurants on property. ‘Ohana & BOG book pretty much book up completely very close to the 180 day mark. You might want to book some alternatives while you keep looking. Maybe try sit down lunches or off times, like 4:00 dinners & resort restaurants that are close to the park you will be in. Good luck.

Yeah, I knew it was going to be difficult. If we don't get those it's no big deal. We just wanted to get one character meal. We were able to get Garden Grill for all 7 so it looks like things are opening up! Thanks for all the help guys! Y'all are awesome!! :thanks:

You're kind of late for ADRs. Especially for popular restaurants. Try looking for party of 8, as well as sign up for Touring Plans ADR finder. Good luck. You may need to just keep checking.
Wow! Thanks for that tip! I will look into that. I had issues making reservations too because we are a big group going at a busy time.

Yeah, I knew it was going to be difficult. If we don't get those it's no big deal. We just wanted to get one character meal. We were able to get Garden Grill for all 7 so it looks like things are opening up! Thanks for all the help guys! Y'all are awesome!! :thanks:

We LOVE Garden Grill!
You won't be disappointed, the character interaction is wonderful!
Have a magical trip!

Yes, we were able to get Garden Grill for the Candlelight Processional and Crystal Palace. We are very happy that we were able to find something. We also split up the reservations and looked for parties of 3 and 4 and 5 and 2. This place is awesome for insider info and tips! Thanks again everyone!! :)

Keep trying. As you get closer to the 60 mark for you, others will be either within their dates or right there with you. Once they book FP you would be surprised at what may open up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter