ADR System Upgrade - History

Status
Not open for further replies.
September Hours are going up right now...slowly but keep checking, they are being posted as I type.:goodvibes

September Hours are going up right now...slowly but keep checking, they are being posted as I type.:goodvibes

How can you tell? It's now 11:30, and I still don't see anything other than the water parks, which have been up for days....

How can you tell? It's now 11:30, and I still don't see anything other than the water parks, which have been up for days....

If you keep on clicking the calendar button eventually it comes up. It is weird, they must be updating it today. If you get the "sorry...." message, hit the calendar button again. They still have no firework and parade hours but do have AK and MK and Epcot World Showcase hours up. Let hope they get Disney Studio's hours up soon, so I can figure out my Fantasmic issues.

I wonder how they got the hours, is it predicted or do they have an inside connection???

That's the official Disney travel agents' portal, so I'm pretty sure those are official hours. A TA friend has linked me the hours from that site several times, and I've never found them to be wrong.

That's the official Disney travel agents' portal, so I'm pretty sure those are official hours. A TA friend has linked me the hours from that site several times, and I've never found them to be wrong.

My sister is a TA. She said they get the hrs before they are updated on Disney's site more often than not. :) Now, I'm waiting for Oct. We're going Sept 28-Oct 5. LOL I can firm up 1/2 my trip. LOL Until ADR's are made, that is.

I'm sorry...I am COMPLETELY confused!!!! I think I understand that there is a new 'online ADR system', but currently only for TA's?? Right?! Will this eventually be opened to the public? I usually call for my ADRs 180 days out....which for me this year would be 6/9....since I arrive 12/6. Or do I have to wait to call 90 days out? All these threads are too confusing!!!

Do I call, go online? Do I wait 180 days, or 90 days? UGH!?!?!?!

The online ADR system is not yet available to the general public. No one can say when it will become available. Keep reading this thread and you will know as soon as it does.

All ADRs are now bookable at 90 days from the date of your arrival. It is no longer 180 days.

The online ADR system is not yet available to the general public. No one can say when it will become available. Keep reading this thread and you will know as soon as it does.

All ADRs are now bookable at 90 days from the date of your arrival. It is no longer 180 days.

THANK YOU!!! :thumbsup2 Here I wait...:surfweb:

The most up to date info is always on the first page which is kept updated by the mods so you don't have to trawl through all the posts.:)

THANK YOU!!! :thumbsup2 Here I wait...:surfweb:

Hello all!

I know this probably has been asked/answered 1000 times somewhere through out the boards but I can't find it! Is there a date yet for when there starting online dining reservations?

Thanks in advance!:flower3:

I know this probably has been asked/answered 1000 times somewhere through out the boards but I can't find it!

It has indeed.... most recently in the post immediately before yours, in fact. ;)

There is no information as yet, the online system is still in testing for Travel Agents only at the moment.

Keep an eye on the first post in this thread for any updates (also the thread title will tell you when the situation changes).

Andre

Does anyone know how or if the online access by TA's is affecting us?

When can TA's get online to make them? At midnight the day of 90+10 or right at 7am? Even if its at 7:00 am like the rest of us, I'm assuming its a lot faster than talking to a CSR and there is probably no "on hold". That is a big advantage.

I usually have better luck when I call on my ADR day at the 90+10 mark at 7am. I got through and was speaking to someone within 3 minutes past 7:00am, and couldn't get Le Celier or CP for dinner, nor a F! package for my entire stay. These requests were for the last days of my stay realizing the popularity. Last year during FD, I got everything by going this route, so I'm thinking the TA's are scooping them up.

Anyone have information on this?

Does anyone know how or if the online access by TA's is affecting us?

When can TA's get online to make them? At midnight the day of 90+10 or right at 7am? Even if its at 7:00 am like the rest of us, I'm assuming its a lot faster than talking to a CSR and there is probably no "on hold". That is a big advantage.

I usually have better luck when I call on my ADR day at the 90+10 mark at 7am. I got through and was speaking to someone within 3 minutes past 7:00am, and couldn't get Le Celier or CP for dinner, nor a F! package for my entire stay. These requests were for the last days of my stay realizing the popularity. Last year during FD, I got everything by going this route, so I'm thinking the TA's are scooping them up.

Anyone have information on this?

TAs can't 'scoop up' what does not exist. My experience with the online system as a TA is that it has some quirks, and sometimes we have to play with it for a reservation to pop up. Personally I love it and have had absolutely no problems booking anything. The Fantasmic packages are virtually impossible to book and are not in the TA system.

Whether or not a TA can get you a booking depends upon the TA too. ;)

Our TA did a great job getting the ADRs for us. :yay: My job makes ressie difficult to do during this time of year :teacher: and it was nice to have help. I have done my own ADRs on most trips, but this year knew that time was slipping for our stay during free dining. All of are ADRs were made after the 90 day mark and the only real change we had to make was LeCellier for lunch rather than dinner. It was nice to not have the added stress! Our DU TA did not have additional fees and I love having things preplanned for my family!:banana:

Wow, did i ever get a clueless CM this morning. I called to get Sci fi for our first week of our trip. My adult son is able to come last minute and he wants to eat there for his birthday. i said chances are slim to none that i can get it, but i will try. so i called, got right thru. I got a very deep-voice male, didn't even say anything about it being dining. i said is this disney dining? he said yes it is. i said i'd like to check availability for sci fi for next mon,tues, or wed. for lunch. he said the system is being enhanced and no ADRs can be made. I said, if you check, you will see they can. he said, no they can't. i said please let me talk to someone who can help me with this. he said you have to call back! so i called right back, got right thru and yes, my ADR was available and i got it for lunch as i wanted. I have no idea who this goofball was that said no. i hit the right prompt for an ADR within the next 7 days, he was totally clueless.
same moral of the story as usual, if you get a cm that says it can't be done, just call right back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter