Age of DVC Members

How old were you when you purchased into DVC?

• 20-29

• 30-39

• 40-49

• 50-59

• 60+

Results are only viewable after voting.
We are waiting to hear if we get our BCV 100 point contract thru the Timeshare store, I am 30, dh is 46, we wished we had bought in 2004 but it wasnt finacially possible.

edingerc said:
I think a lot of this has to do with two things:

1. The ability to purchase the timeshare would probably be better among 40-49

2. 40-49 were HEAVILY brainwashed in Disney. (didn't we all watch Wide World of Disney after Wild Kingdom on Sunday nights? ;))

1. yup

2. yup

That's us!!! :flower:

DH and I are both 34. We have three kids (6,3,2) and used the college fund. It's not sooooo bad. We asked the kids "would you rather go to college when your 18, or Disneyworld EVERY YEAR?"). Guess which one they picked. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

DH was 29 and I was 28 when we purchased. We first looked into on our honeymoon DH was 23 and I was 22 we were going to buy it then but changed our minds. Looking back it was a huge regret that we didn't buy in then. Live and learn.

I was 25, DH was 29 (turning 30) back in 2003 when we made our purchase. We like many others wish we would of purchased on our first trip in 2000, but DH would not even think about it.......2 trips later, and we knew we had to take the plunge, it just took a little convincing DH after that!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter