Akl Info Hot Off The Rumor Mill

Heck, I could rent them at $14.00 each. But with a 7 month shelf-life, nop banking, who wants that hassle. I'm buying in at $93.00 per point.

Plus if your not a member of the PDRA, you can't use the term professional renter ;)

-Tony

I'm with you ... better to take the $93 and get a few extra years over SSR. Isn't SSR currently $90/pt after incentives?

Just skimmed all of this quickly and don't think I saw this info. mentioned:

If you are one of the first 100 - 150 owners of AKV, your name will be woven into this huge tapestry that will hang in the lobby. Just some incentive for those who truly want to be a part of Disney.

The DVC rooms in the Lodge will be availble for vacations beginning Sept. 1!

So sayeth my guide....

And the Founder's Tapestry was the bonus, I had not mentioned before. The first 100-150 purchasers of at least 150 AKL Points get their family names embroidered into a tapestry to be hung in the main building. They also get a little something, not sure if it is a 'certificate' but hoping it might be a small sized AKL throw blanket...... please?

So, my last secret has been shared, sigh.............

-Tony

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter