AKV 200 pts for rent $8 pt & SSR 76 pts for rent $7 pt

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to rent these points for AKV, 1br in Kidani village, May 3-9, 2012.

Just pm'd you.

Those who would like all of the points and prefer transfer from one DVC to the another, will be the preferred transaction.
At this point the points are still available.
If you are serious about the points send me your email via PM

Those who would like all of the points and prefer transfer from one DVC to the another, will be the preferred transaction.
At this point the points are still available.
If you are serious about the points send me your email via PM

I am sending you a PM with my info. Looking for all of the SSR points in a transfer.
Thanks

Sent you a pm. Need a studio for May 27th to either May 30th or June 2nd depending on what is available. We are currently going to be there from May 27th and departing on June 3rd. We may just stay at a DVC for 4 or 5 of the 9 days we are in the area and move on to somewhere else if we need to. Looking at BWV, AKV, BC, OKW. VWL. Can you tell me what is available for our dates?
Thank you!! You can also email me at buy24me@sbcglobal.net

I will take all of the AKV pts via transfer.

I am a DVC owner with lots of rental/ transfer experience.

Thanks!
Connie

We are looking to stay at Akv Check in OCT 20, 2012 and Check out OCT 27, 2012 and would like to rent the appropriate pts

1st Choice AKV Deluxe Studio Value 69 pts
2nd Choice AKV Deluxe Studio Standard 88 pt
3rd Choice AKV Deluxe Studio Savanna 116 pt
4th Choice Beach club Studio 107 pt
5th choice would be anything for similar pt

We are new to this and have not done it before So we are not totally sure how it all works . Thanks Charles

Not sure what you have left but will grab any! Can pay today! Sending pm!

Hi,
I'm interested in a res. at SSR for 4/18 to 4/22 for a studio - 72 pts. Please let me know if there is availability and this reservation is possible.

Thanks!!

Do you have any points left? I need points for AKL for May 13 - 18, two rooms.

Thank you!

If you have 60 pts left I need a reso for the Grand Californian in Disneyland for 4 nights, May 22-26. 2 adults 2 children. THANK YOU:woohoo:

Hi.

Would like to rent points for BLT, or Boardwalk. Arriving April 19. Depart April 22.

Studio room. 2 adults.

Thanks,

Adam
912-210-2002

Looking for a Studio. Arriving April 19. Departing April 22, 2012

Preference:
1. Bay Lake Tower
2. Beach Club
3. Boardwalk
4. Wilderness Lodge

Please let me know if you can accommodate.

Adam Montgomery
ahmont@me.com
912-210-2002

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter