AKV 200 pts for rent $8 pt & SSR 76 pts for rent $7 pt

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need about 204 points for April 5-6 nights in a 2 bedroom villa the week of April 15th. Please let me know if you still have availability?

Thanks,

Samantha

We have purchased twice through these boards and would be more than glad to provide references. We are looking to go the last week in April and will take either place but prefer AKV. Thanks for your help.
Please respond to ladycop282@yahoo.com

Hi! I am looking for between 38 and 42 points for AKV April 16-17, club level concierge or savannah view. 3 adults, 1 child. I have rented successfully several times in the past. This is a quick trip with my parents and daughter. Please let me know if you can help. :yay:

I am interested in the SSR 76 points. Are they still available and how would I go about purchasing them from you? I have never done this before so am totally in the dark.

I'm needing 2 Deluxe Studios Value Accommodations at AKV. Check in June 2nd check out June 8th. Hope you can help!!! :)

Looking for points for these 4 nights. Let me know if they are still available.

Thanks,
Tnghi121
Aol.com

I am looking to rent points for 2-studio AKV Jambo House Standard view for 2 nights June 23-25. Please PM Me

Hi in need of points for (3) nights for either AKV (48 points) or SSR (63 points)
Studio/V. My dates are April 3 - April 6 (check out). Please advise if you can accommodate my request. Please email as I can not receive PM's yet. My email address is gabendiane@aol.com. :wizard:

Thank you.

I need 96 points transferred to my account as soon as possible to complete a reservation. Please let me know if the points are still available & we can send money through paypal immediately.

Hello,

I am looking for a studio checking in May 16th and checking out May 20th.

1st choice Standard veiw BWV

Hi,
I need to rent 204 points. I want to go to the animal kingdom lodge villas from june 24th to june 30th. are they still available?two bedroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter