AKV 200 pts for rent $8 pt & SSR 76 pts for rent $7 pt

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking to do this in the future, 250 points AkL,how has the sale gone?

I'm looking to do this next year, 250 points AkL,how has the sale gone? Can you book the reservation in somebody else's name easily; is the exchange of money easy to do. I can't sell my points this year as I currently have a RCI search on.
Thank you for any feedback.

Hi,

looking for AKV - studio - from MAY 19TH TILL MAY 23RD 2012.

Please advise if your points are still available.

Hi - I sent PM from "Newport" - Need 2 night at SSR -Studio 4/12 and 4/13..

Thanks!

Hi,

I am looking to rent 30 points......for two separate nights at AKV Kidani Studio.

I know that there is availability today for what I want but need to move quickly.

I need

May 22nd- 1-night Standard Studio (13 points)
May 29th- 1 night Savannah View Studio (17 points)

Please e-mail me at lassiem1127@yahoo.com if you can help.....thanks.

Hi I am looking for a studio at Bay Lake Towers for July 1 thru 4. can you tell me if you still have points and if there is availability. Just the standard view it would be 57 points. Thanks, Brittsy

Looking for studio. Beach, Boardwalk, Wilderness, Bay Lake, but will look at others.

Arrival April 19. Depart April 22.

Ready to pay.

Adam
Ahmont@me.com

Looking for OKW studio September 30-October 6th; please let me know if any points are available. Thanks

Hello, I am new to this disboards and am just wondering about the expiration date of July 2012. Does this mean we have to travel by that date or does the reservation have to be made by that date? We are lookiing at going to AKV in October. Would this be something that would work for us?
Thanks
Linda

Sorry, I tried to PM to you but it won't go thru. Do you still have pts available? Looking for pts for AKL for dates of April 2-4 or would even consider April 1-4.

Just checked online - OKW studio available for 3/17/12.

please email for quick and easy transaction - paypal OK

614-551-9683

thanks

tom

**tried PM and putting email in text - was denied on both so left phone number

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter