AKV point chart

I would be surprised if you could get a value room with a savannah view.
Actually a fair number of the value rooms are savannah view. They are rooms that are smaller and/or weird shaped. My understanding is that savannah view and standard view guarantee a view type while club and value to not.

....Of course, those who like concierge will probably need to buy at AKV to get the 11 month window (even if there are more than the reported 5 rooms)....

Forgive my ignorance, but are Disney's (hotel) concierge rooms traditionally difficult to book, as well?

Where are they located? And how many are savannah view?
They are isolated rooms that occur here and there. I have not seen the total breakdown other than to be told that a fair number are savannah view.

I know DVC has the concept that a set number of points are given and can be rearranged... but not added to. Does anyone know what the point total for this resort is? I'm sure I wouldn't be smart enough to utilize that number... but it would be nice to know... because I'm sure a some of you know how to deal with that.

The Multi State Public Offering Statement that I received in January includes Animal Kingdom in the Maximum Reallocation Chart. I believe you multiply those numbers by the number of units and by 365 to come up with the total points for the resort as of the disclosure date. I would also assume that the chart covers the current building only and will be updated if needed as additional units are constructed. That information should also be included in the package sent to each buyer. From the chart you can see that the points for each room type are less than Beach Club and roughly the same as SSR (some higher, some lower) but the chart does not attempt to break out units by Value, Standard, Savannah or Concierge levels, so the numbers just represent the average of all views, all seasons in a given unit. If your math is up to it :teacher: , the maximum allocation for studios (32) is 14 points, the maximum for 2 bedroom (56) is 34 points and the maximum for GV (6) is 88 (the 2br are all lockouts and there is no separate listing for 1br). Again, the number of units only totals 94 so that that it does not include future phases. And since the materials I recieved showed that the numbers changed from 9/29/06 to 12/4/06, they are apparently subject to change.

It was enough for me to know that the maximum points were in line with all other resorts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter