AKV-Preview Ctr.- Studio - Photos

DVCconvert

DIS Veteran
Please keep in mind these are UNofficial photos.
Room specifics subject to change - not all finish work on the preview room has been completed.

AKVPreview010.jpg

AKVPreview009.jpg

AKVPreview008.jpg

AKVPreview007.jpg

AKVPreview006.jpg

AKVPreview005.jpg

AKVPreview004.jpg

AKVPreview003.jpg

Wow, really, really pretty! I'm not real crazy about having an armoire instead of a closet but I'm sure we'll adjust! ;)

Thanks so much for taking the photos to share with the rest of us! :)

VERY nice, thank you so much for the photo's!! Can't wait to see it in person!

Thank you for posting these!! It looks very nice. I like the furnishings and the colors.

The floor plan showed a bedside table on both sides of the queen bed so I'm disappointed that they didn't actually put one in the room on the wall side of the bed.

DVCconvert you are the BEST!!!!! Thanks for taking the time to satisfy the AKV junkies.........

WOW! WOW! WOW!
Can't wait to go!!:jumping2: :Pinkbounc :bounce:
Thanks so much for posting the pics.:thumbsup2

Can you guess where Disney got the inspiration for that carpet pattern? That's right - Christina Aguilera's pants.

The only thing I don't like is the bathroom sink where you can see the plumbing underneath. Hopefully they will fix that because it's TACKY!

That said I can't wait to stay here!

The only thing I don't like is the bathroom sink where you can see the plumbing underneath. Hopefully they will fix that because it's TACKY!

That said I can't wait to stay here!
I agree -- it looks like that vanity is meant to have doors on the front. Let's hope that is part of the "finish work" that DVCconvert mentioned in the initial post.

Thanks for posting these! I'm guessing this is one of the studios in the redo from the main lodge, because you can see some remnants of the mainl lodge furnishings and acoutraments.

thanks you!!!

where is this - and how do you get in....:goodvibes

(going next week and would love to see myself):cool1:

Holy cow - these are absolutely gorgeous. Thank you for posting - can't wait to stay there sometime!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter