Alphabet/ Die Cut/ Punches Database

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need help finding something flourishy for a 7x7 page I'm doing. I need something for the top left hand corner.
Any suggestions??

Okay, Nancy, I've used my Cricut enough by now to feel comfortable adding my cartridges to this list. I have George, Mini Monograms, Base Camp, Christmas Cheer, All Mixed Up and Mickey and Friends.

Nancy can you add Base Camp for me.

I LOVE this font. It was perfect for my BF's birthday card

I'm going to list what I can tonight.

Cricut
George and Basic Shapes
50 States
My World
Mickey Font
Mickey Friends
Animal Kingdom
Stamped
Beyond Birthdays
Doodlecharms
Jasmine
Mini Monograms
All Mixed Up
Tags, Bags, Boxes and More

Sizzix
Alphabets -
Sizzlets- Classic, Bounce, Big Top, Playground, Graffiti,
Blue Dies-Lollipop

Alpahbars
Ransom and Doodletags

Shapes
Sizzlets- Party, Ice Cream Cone, Wedding Cake, Bride, Groom, Rings, Gift , Stocking, Tre, Santa, Joy, tree w/Santa, Snoman w/mittens, snoflake, snowgles, amilbox, hearts, heart/stars and tag, heart, love, flower/center/leaf, gorilla, zebra, elephant, lion, canoe, campfire, tent, trout/pan, fasteners

green dies -bunny # 2, flag, swirl, cupid, frog, pumpkin, jelly beans, leaf # 4, buterfly #2, butterfly #1, music notes, doll sports gear #1, lady bug, cat, dragonfly, birthday cake with candle, peppermint candy, campfire

yellow dies- splat, candy cane, baby bottle, hammer and nails, cloac hands, chili pepper
red dies- rectangle tag, Super traditional tag, supper scallop tag, super crescent tag, funky square charms, luggage tag #2, traditional combo tag, tag set, basic paper clips, mixing bowl, telphone and diary, purse/shoe and hat, ancient document, clipboard and holder, tickets, sunchine winodw, matchbook cover and page insert, album cover, pocket, grandfather clock, maple leaf, pocket watch and hourglass, cracked egg, basket, firecracker, santa head, christmas tree, tent, baby carriage, horse, cow, designer bookplates, slide mount and coin holder frame, shaker box, tiny cards and envelopes, mini scallop card and envelope, minishopping bag, circles, stars, squares, hearts, toast/butter and jam, corner frame, rectangle frame, zig zag frame, pie, toaster, dinos (2 kinds)

Quickutz-
Alphabets - Khaki, Olivia, Sunshine, Newsprint, Abigail
Dies- Haunted House, Rooster, Fasteners, Apple, globe, suitcase(pull behind), crayon, hot dog, crab, western boot, western hat, tab, tudor rose, awareness ribbon, leak, ghost, baseball glove, baseball with bat, firefighter hat, tiare, palm tree, tropical leaf, scissors, flip fops, sparkle, fossil head, frakenstein, wand, old suitcase, ufo, rocket ship, aliens, mini harvest, pocket knife, 3 different kinds of vines, church , ring, eiffel tower, kimono, circles, parasol, lego, fleur de lis, flag, bamboo, sailboat, pillbos hat, raindrops, camera, clover, light bulb, band aid, sign, flowers, holly fastener, flower, bubbles, popcorn, shirt, moose, cruise ship, dolphin, cupcake, credit card, lemonade, dog, dog food, dog house, jar

I'll list more as I find them

Cuttlebug
paisley, decorative qquares, horseshoe

Everyone is updated as of today!!!

Thanks everyone!!! :)
If you no longer wish to participate just send me a PM and I can remove your name and items.

Mickster,
All set I'm putting them in the mail today! Hope everything is ok and that the look nice. Let me know when you get them.

Hi PN96!

Can you add Alphalicious to my Cricut font list?

Thanks!

Sure will!!
Sorry I missed this last night...
It's amazing... I think I have read all the posts..come back a day or two later and there were post I missed.. ;(

RloveW

Thank you for my globes and continents!!
They are going to work perfect!
I'll post the final ta-da when it's complete!!!
Thanks again!!! ;)

I'll get you added tomorrow!!!! :)
My bug is getting a little upset with me.. I haven't had time to work with him in a week.. poor little guy started calling me a "scrapping slacker" today... I could hear him throughout the house! LOL

Susie,
The state of Texas arrived safe and sound today!!
They look great!!!
Thank you for the little extras.. They will work perfectly on the page!!!! You pretty much did all my work for me!!! Thank you!!!!!

:flower3:

I am so glad that you liked everything.

Susie,
The state of Texas arrived safe and sound today!!
They look great!!!
Thank you for the little extras.. They will work perfectly on the page!!!! You pretty much did all my work for me!!! Thank you!!!!!

:flower3:

Does anyone have a bathtub die cut? How big is it? would you be willing to make me a few (3-4)? Thank you in advance!!!

Michelle

MLP,
Mickster is the only one I see has it... I can measure it for you tonight....but she is the World so it'll be at least a week... if the size is what you would like (she cut mine) I'd PM her so it doesn't get over looked... It's the basic bath tub so you will have to add the bubbles and such!!! :)

Does anyone have a bathtub die cut? How big is it? would you be willing to make me a few (3-4)? Thank you in advance!!!

Michelle

I can check on Monday after I return home but I think I may have a bathtub file for my wishblade. If you have a specific clip art style picture that is in color I could also trace it for you but I am fairly sure I have some first bath files with bathtubs in them.

Rebecca

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter