American Idol - 2007

jennyL

<font color=00cc00>Jon Bon Jovi. Ohh La La!<br><fo
We had so much fun last year that I thought we need to start it up again. That thread is where one of my tags came from. LOL

Did anyone watch last night? I did and thought it was a good episode. I was glad that Jewel didn't just say good things about everyone and actually gave some opinions.

Can't wait for the actual competition to start.

Dh only watches the beginning of the season. He says someone should tell these kids that they cant really sing :lmao: some of them are really awful. Its fun entertainment. I laughed so hard at the girl that was the Lion from the Wizard of Oz. :happytv: Will be tuning in tonight.

Depends on what I see throughout the beginning if I watch the whole season..but the kids and I do watch the initial shows.. The kids spend a lot of time laughing.. and wonder why they would put themselves on tv if they are that bad!

We watched too. That one guy that came out cussing, and then broke down crying was just too sad. And his mama there hugging him, and telling him he will be famous...just sad.

The rocker I thought was good, and I figured they would let him go on. I liked his voice, but my kids say I like all the singers on the radio that have the rough voices like that.

We will be watching tonight too :happytv:

Okay this thread I can handle! I fell off the wagon already for the organizational thread, but reality tv...I'm in!

I enjoyed watching last night and loved the girl who sang Over the Rainbow!:thumbsup2
No one stands out for me! I sometimes wonder where the families of these kids are, how do they let them make jerks out of themselves?:confused3 I feel bad for some of them!:guilty:

I have to agree.. from what I saw.. no one stood out!!!
Now, the rocker boy.. he did have a cute voice... and what about that little guy that sung "California Dream" and his mom and step dad weren't there and he was so broken hearted.. I just wanted to reach through and give him a hug... What a cutie!

AI is how I know I can't sing. I usually like people that they just bash and then some that they love I'm like what are they smoking. :rotfl:

I also liked the rocker and like others said no one really stood out. I'm wondering if we aren't see as many of the stand outs this early in the season so we will be surprised but Hollywood week.

and what about that little guy that sung "California Dream" and his mom and step dad weren't there and he was so broken hearted.. I just wanted to reach through and give him a hug... What a cutie!

OMG that was so sad. When he called her, was she acting like he was kidding...what's up with that? Did I miss something? I thought he was saying that they had spent so much on his singing, that they weren't going to spend any more... So, are they going to be supportive or not? Strange...

popcorn:: tonight

I'll have to ask DD for sure..but I thought she was proud of him.. but that they didn't want to spend the money on going out there with him since they spend so much on his show choirs... I'll let you know for sure later tonight..

I'll have to ask DD for sure..but I thought she was proud of him.. but that they didn't want to spend the money on going out there with him since they spend so much on his show choirs... I'll let you know for sure later tonight..

This is how I understood it also! I felt bad for him!:guilty:

I don't watch AI but I did see a really cute game on another board.... It was a scrap booking game inwhich everyone sent in two five dollar items that was store bought. Please choose a singer and the last one standing got 1/2 of the loot. The rest was sent out as the people where sent home. SOunded fun....

Just thought I would pass it on...
Shawna

Oh, last night was soooooo.... sad! Cringe! :scared1: I have a rehearsal tonight as usual, so I'll have to tape tonight. Darn!

Someone tell me what happened.. the games ran late...oooh! DH said it's still on for 10 minutes... I'm gonna run up there!!

Was anyone else cracking up when Simon told "Kenny" he looked like one of the animals from the rain forest. :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Have you seen "The Wild". I will never be able to watch that movie again without losing it. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Well, I liked the one 16yr old...Jenna? Jemma? Oh I knew it a min ago? Big smile, sweet attitude, no sob story, and Simon thought she was too sweet... yup, she's gonna have America wrapped this season, if she can keep singing like tonight.

What's with the montage of the terrible singers all singing the same song badly? You know they didn't tell them that it was going to be in the losers reel. They probably thought it was a second chance or something...they were all so serious.

My favorite so far was Jordan (hope I'm remembering the correct name) from tonight's show. Beautiful smile...great voice and only 16 years old. Her dad's a former NFL player. Seems like a geniune kid thus far.

I feel so bad for some of these people who've obviously been mislead by some of their friends. How can people not find out before humiliating themselves on national TV that they can't carry a tune? :confused3

My favorite so far was Jordan (hope I'm remembering the correct name) from tonight's show. Beautiful smile...great voice and only 16 years old. Her dad's a former NFL player. Seems like a geniune kid thus far.

THAT'S IT! Jordan... I liked her too...

THAT'S IT! Jordan... I liked her too...

I liked her too! I wonder why when they sing sooo bad, that they let them go on and on, we get the idea. I have never heard such a poor rendition of God Bless America!:sad2: That being said, I still absolutely love watching this show!:thumbsup2

Ahh my computer at home is all torn apart. Sweet DH thought he was going to replace the fan but now he can't get it back working. LOL at least I can get on the DIS at work. shhh don't tell. :cool1:

The people last night were just bad. Can you believe out of everyone they saw they only let 14 through from Seattle. Wow.

Next week should be fun. Does anyone know is it two hours both nights next week too?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter