American Idol - 2007

Honestly, nothing outstanding in last nights auditions! I am hoping tonight is good. I am looking forward to next week once they are in Hollywood so we can get to know them!:)

I'm going to watch last nights when I get home and then I'll be ready for tonights. LOL

Is everyone ready for tonight. Its the real start for me. I like the beginning but I'm never really paying attention but once the voting starts I'm in heaven. LOL Can't wait to really see the guys tonight and get an idea of who I'm going to like and want to cheer for.

I'm looking forward to tonight as well. This is the part I like. We can't wait to pick our favorites to cheer on:cheer2:

I usually don't start voting till there are about 8 or 6 left. I just like to watch. So far, I like most, so no one is really standing out for me yet.

I don't really like watching until they get to around this point. I watched one audition show this year but thought it was too mean.

Not too many of the guys tonight really knocked my socks off, but I think that had a lot to do with song choice. A lot of dud songs for me tonight. But I really liked Blake - to me he was the only one that really sounded like a professional already.

Simon and Ryan's little spats annoy me - anyone else?

The guys all thought they were doing safe songs tonight I think. It worked for some and not for others. LOL obviously. Not sure who'd I'd go for so far. I too really liked Blake but I think a couple others have some potential and I can't wait to see who gets kicked out this week.

I too get annoyed with the little spats however I think Chris was completly out of line with his comments to Simon. I realy liked him even knowing he wasn't the best singer but taking digs at Simon is a little low.

I too get annoyed with the little spats however I think Chris was completly out of line with his comments to Simon. I realy liked him even knowing he wasn't the best singer but taking digs at Simon is a little low.

I didn't understand the comment...what about telle tubbies?

If I had to pick my 2 favs from last night were Nicholas Pedro, and Phil Stacey (he sang last right? I'm looking at the idol site to get the names right).

I thought they did okay last night. I am still rooting for Brandon. I think I liked him so much at his first audition that it carried over and he's my favorite!

I voted for him and got through too easy so that doesn't sit well for him!:confused3

I didn't understand the comment...what about telle tubbies?

If I had to pick my 2 favs from last night were Nicholas Pedro, and Phil Stacey (he sang last right? I'm looking at the idol site to get the names right).

My understanding is that Simon had somethign to do with the creation of the Teletubbies or he reped them or produced them or something like that. I just never understan while the contestants alwasy want to go into his history whenever he gives them some critique. I think he could sometimes go about it in a better way but normally I agree with what he is saying. LOL I know does that make me a bad person?

Wow, there were some really good singers last night! I'm thinking it will be one of the girls that wins this year.

My top were Melinda, Jordin and Lakisha.

Those boys better watch out and start stepping it up because a lot of those girls last night could really sing...looks like I'll most likely be cheering for a girl:cheer2:

The girls were great last night. I think Randy was right at the end when he said it should be 8 girls and 4 boys. Too bad they don't have a chance to change the format. Anyway the only problem I see and with it being only the first real episode hopefully it will change is that alot of the girls have the same kindof sound. Their voices were different but I t hink they will do good in the same genres which could make it hard to start differentiating the talent.

I liked Blake for the guys and another guy who's name I don't remember. The girls - Lakisha was amazing last night and I really liked Jordin. There were several others I liked too, Stephanie and the girl with the dark hair/red splotch. It was a much better show than the first night with the guys. The women did so much better on their song choices (most of them). It's hard to remember all those names too - much easier when we get to the 12.

So what'd you think about the vote? I agreed on the women though I wanted Antonella? to go.

I thought that the girl who sang Brass in pocket(I don't remember her name) should have went. I think she was terrible! And I do thnk Antoenella was pretty bad

I thought that the girl who sang Brass in pocket(I don't remember her name) should have went. I think she was terrible! And I do thnk Antoenella was pretty bad

Yeah, I agree, Antoenella was bad last week. If she keeps sounding like that, she won't last either.

I got in late last night from Boston so I haven't seen Thursdays results show yet. I did have to look online to see who got the boot.

How was the show? I read they made some great announcements during it. I can't wait for some of the guest stars to be there.

I think the guys stepped it up yesterday. I can't wait to see the girls tonight...they were smokin last week, hope this week is as good...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter