American Idol - 2007

Next week is one hour on Tuesday (followed by the State of the Union) and two hours on Wednesday.

Next week is one hour on Tuesday (followed by the State of the Union) and two hours on Wednesday.

Thanks. I wasn't sure since I saw where Bones didn't come back for two weeks and didn't know what was in its place.

Tuesday nights I enjoyed but last nights put me to sleep. I did like the brother and sister that made it through.

I liked the brother and sister too. They're going to play up that competition in Hollywood! What about Red singing Bohemian Rhapsody? Oh sorry, that wasn't singing. Or the mother/ daughter look alikes? Frightening yet extremely sad. I think I liked the preliminarys better last year.

Okay, can I just say wow! That guy sundance can really sing! I would love to see him make the top 10! Other than him, I don't remember anyone else.

Oh wait the long haired guy who is also going to Hollywood. I didn't love him.:confused3

I missed the beginning, and just caught the end of the guy with the long hair. Saw the back-up singer, I thought she was good...

Is it on tomorrow?

I can't believe the long haired guy. I know if he makes it he'll need a make-over I just hope they don't change him too much. I loved Sundance but he needs to trim that mess on his face. LOL I don't mind a little facial hair but that was a bush.

I won't get to watch NYC tonight but it will be tivod I'll try to catch up with it tomorrow.

I liked Sundance too, and the backup singer. The long-haired guy, I wondered about and how about the new dad? Was that just for sentimental reasons? He wasn't horrible but I didn't see great there, did you guys?

I have last nights Tivod. Was it good? Do I need to watch it or can I just skip this one?

I'm ready for them to get to Hollywood. The auditions are wearing me out! There were some good singers, and as always, the horrible singers. The panel seemed a bit subdued last night too.

I'd probably watch it, and at least with TIVO you can skip the commercials.

I'm thinking of leaving it on there and hopefully while I'm playing in my scrap room this weekend I can listen to it. Worse case if i haven't gotten to it by next Tueday I can delete it then.

How many more weeks of auditions do we have?

I too love the Jack Osborne guy. My DH wasn't home when I watched the show but they showed him again this morning and my DH looked up whehn he heard the singing and said that voice came out of him. LOL

We didn't watch last night. I totally forgot. Tonight is the Top Chef finale, so if I can stay awake, I'll be watching that this evening...:happytv:

Okay am i the onlyo ne who cried last night! OMG that older gentleman had me in tears!:sad1:

I loved the guy who sang back up, Brandon, he had a beautiful voice!:goodvibes

Just finished last nights episode. The older guy was great. I also loved the backup singer and the girl that had almost given up.

So the last stop is Tuesday what is on Wednesday?

Just finished last nights episode. The older guy was great. I also loved the backup singer and the girl that had almost given up.

So the last stop is Tuesday what is on Wednesday?
I think Wednesday they are doing the best of the auditions.

I think Wednesday they are doing the best of the auditions.

Ah this is my first free Wednesday in awhile so I should be able to watch it live and not have to play catch up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter