American Idol new season

I am Team Catie all the way, she brought tears to my eyes tonight. We voted for Catie, Maddie, Caleb, Michael and Dennis based on how we liked their singing. We didn't care for the others.

I am Team Catie all the way. She brought tears to my eyes. We voted for Catie, Maddie, Caleb, Michael and Dennis based on their singing. We didn't like the rest.

Yippee, my favorite is still in! I don't want to say who because I don't want to spoil it for anyone but YAY!!!!

I like Michael and glad he went through but I can not stand Catie and of course she gets put through for another week! I don't care for Caleb or Journey either. I loved Ada but I knew from all the comments on the American Idol page that there was no way she would get through- horrible comments just regarding her appearance and her personal life choices-small minded people.

I am glad that a certain few people went home (don't want to say who and spoil it for others who may not have seen it :rolleyes1 ), and that all of my favorites are still there!

Really enjoyed last night’s Disney theme, it was great. Two of my least favorites were voted off, so I was happy with that. Judge Katy was over the top in fawning over some of the guys though. :crazy2:

Last edited:
Out of all the Prince songs these are the ones they chose...

I really like Maddie and want her to win.

Think the right ones went home. Not sure why all the love for Michael that ok everyone has a favourite though.

Another Maddie Poppe fan although I really like Cade as well. Gabby can go--just something about her that annoys. Michael has a good voice, but nothing unique or special. I think the right people went home although I would substitute Jurnee for Gabby.

So I did give it a second chance and now I'm hooked. I'm a couple weeks behind because I always record it. So I do have a favorite or two, but for all I know, maybe they've been voted off by now. I did really like Jurnee too.

I didn't watch, just caught the end results on my mom's tv. Glad Caleb and Maddie are still in it. I don't care for the rocker or Gabby. Can't remember the 5th one just sad that Catie is out but I knew she wouldn't be around long due to her awkwardness and the way she dresses. I love her voice and wish her all the best.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter