Amy's Journal: Comments Welcome!

Vaseline, huh? I thought Buckley was bad with toothpaste and sunscreen! :lmao: Beagles are lucky they are so sweet and cute, why else would we put up with that kind of nonsense??

Happy New Year!!!! How was Titanic? And how was weigh-in?

I made up my mind, I am going to start another journal, as boring as it will be... We'll kick '09's booty this year!!!!

Amy, I tell Daisy all the time, if she wasn't cute, she'd be at the pound! The Vaseline made Ben's coat very lovely for many years but it was pretty disgusting for me and Dan to deal with the um cleanup. :rolleyes1

Denise: Thanks for stopping by, I am ready to make this my final journey towards getting healthy!

Well all I can say is that I weighed in. It was grim. I knew it would be bad, I had weighed at home yesterday and just as I thought, I had gained yet another 10+ pounds. Really not what I needed to do to myself. So my offical weigh in was 244.0 I was bummed but just didn't bother to beat myself up or get too upset, I don't have time, I have too much work to do! My last weigh in at WW was November 7 and it was 233.6. So not exactly a good end to the year. Oh well.

I stayed in points today. I ate out both lunch and dinner which was not what I wanted. But I was taking down Christmas stuff all day, paying bills and waiting around for ds' friend to call so I could pick him up to come over. So I didn't get to the grocery store. Oh well, that's what tomorrow is for.

Skipped breakfast.

I had Subway for lunch:
Subway club with extra meat but no cheese: 8.5
Lowfat chips: 3
Some of dh's tortilla chips: 2
Total for lunch: 13.5

Dinner: Plain baked potato: 4.5
Small chili: 4
crackers: 1

I had Wendy's, I got ds and his friend Taco Bell and proceeded to eat 1/4 of ds Mexican Pizza so that was another 2.5 for a dinner total of: 11.5

Total for the day: 25

Which puts me under a few points. I am proud that I stayed within points and I got all my water in. Too low on veggies (I did have the Subway dude put on a bunch of extra spinach and tomatoes as well as green pepper but still nowhere near enough). I also didn't have any fruit or dairy. But I ate within points. So that's a start. No exercise either. But for a first day after a very long food fest, I am happy.

Tomorrow's plan is to eat breakfast, shop, exercise and no fast food. We have a party to attend tomorrow evenign and I am taking a veggie tray. That way I at least know I have that to eat.

I really am sad that I gained back 31 of my 33 pounds but I guess it could be worse. A new start is defnitely in order.

Yay to you for staying within your points even while eating out! :thumbsup2

DO NOT think about how much you might have put back on, etc. That is in the past, and you can't change it. Focus on what you CAN change, and that is the future. You will get to the point where you are getting more fruits and veggies, but it's not going to happen overnight. You will get there soon and those pounds will be dropping off in no time. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter