• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

An Invasion of a "STRANGER" Kind.... NEW THREAD IS UP!! Go Thee NOW!

Night! You need a link in your signature for your new thread.

Oh!! You're totally right!! I almost forgot!! I need to hit up Cynthia and see if she'll do one for me!

Of course she will :goodvibes

Gawrsh, these DISBoards just give me the warm fuzzies!! :lovestruc:cloud9::goodvibes

Saw your ptr link on a certain other ptr and thought I'd come over :)

Hi Jennifer!! I've seen all around too. So great that you've come on over!! We'll try really hard to not scare you off. Nooo, totally just kidding! Hopefully, I'll have another something to share in the next day or so. Meantime, we like to yak it up and have fun!! :rotfl:

I just looked at your ticker... You lucky ducky! You get two trips right on top of each other!! SweeT!

Are you kidding me? Page 3 already? Well at least I'm able to be in from sort of the "get go" Thanks for the link, I will gladly join in the ranks, although my time for battle does not come until a couple weeks after yours, I will pick up where you ladies leave off.

Hi! I could never catch up with the first one, but I'm here at the beginning and willing to give it the old college try this time! (And I went to Texas A&M, so the military stuff shouldn't be too hard to sift through!)

I am the same as diamonintheruff and eliz991! I was a lurker on the other thread and caught up when I could! But I am here now and ready to go! I looked though and could not find exact dates..What exact days will this week of freedom be happening? I wil be there in September too :banana: I told my Mom about this and she loves your story! Can't wait to hear more!

Wow! You have been busy for the last 24 hours. You are already on page 4. Life has been crazy but hopefully I will be able to get back on here pretty regularly. Can't wait to continue the fun. Oh, guess what? DH just booked us a trip to POR! We are going June 4-10. We have never stayed there, only stayed onsite one other time because it is so darn expensive. DH got a pincode about 3 months ago and just now decided to use it. I am so excited!

Are you kidding me? Page 3 already? Well at least I'm able to be in from sort of the "get go" Thanks for the link, I will gladly join in the ranks, although my time for battle does not come until a couple weeks after yours, I will pick up where you ladies leave off.

She's here, She's here!! :yay: We make it look busy, but see, it's mostly a bunch of howdys. (Well, Cynthia and I had a little pow-wow, too! :hyper2:
:rolleyes1) Only just a little bit if real stuff so far!

I noticed that. There are a bunch of soldiers going later that us. I see a tons of threads for the last part of Sept.

Hi! I could never catch up with the first one, but I'm here at the beginning and willing to give it the old college try this time! (And I went to Texas A&M, so the military stuff shouldn't be too hard to sift through!)

:welcome: You did post a few times on the old thread, but now that you're here early on, maybe it will be easier to not feel so overwhelmed. HA!LOL! "The old college try"- That's what I'm always feeling like on Jordan's thread!! :lmao: :lmao:

We've had several friends go to A&M - they LOVED it!! But don't let my military talk fool you (this is ONLY for you!! :ssst: ) I have no idea what I"m talking about- but it makes for some fun writing. :laughing:

I'm here, I'm here! Like the new name - who's was that? I don't remember it.

Welcome back, Rebecca!! It was actually a joint effort between my own daughter, Rebekah (MKBekka) and myself. We really wanted both elements there- that we are strangers AND the military part, so I could go on with that theme.

Hey, Strangers! :wave:

Kathy

Oh, aren't you a clever one??!! HOWDY, Kathy!! :wave:

I'm here to lurk along with the new thread! :wave2:

NO!!, No, it's way more fun if you post and be silly with us! At least say howdy once in a while! (please?!) Here's a hearty :welcome: to initiate you into the ranks!

I've never been to the brig and don't want to so I'm de-lurking.

:welcome: Then you are a very smart soldier!! Actually, (confession time) I've read all your stuff, but never posted, so you've tipped the friendly scale to your favor. :upsidedow

I LOVE your screen name, by the way. I wish I had come up with something more clever when I joined. Guess it helps to think about it for more than 2 seconds. :rotfl2:

I am the same as diamonintheruff and eliz991! I was a lurker on the other thread and caught up when I could! But I am here now and ready to go! I looked though and could not find exact dates..What exact days will this week of freedom be happening? I wil be there in September too :banana: I told my Mom about this and she loves your story! Can't wait to hear more!

To be honest, I ran out of steam over the last couple of days when I was writing, so I haven't revealed our dates yet. So, you're not crazy, I just hadn't gotten there yet. I promise, VERY soon!! I was hoping to give maroo a chance to introduce herself first, but she is REALLY, REALLY sick!!! (Could you all pray for her?!) If she can't get on in the next few days, I'll move forward and fill you in some more. (without all the pomp and circumstance, though, our dates are the 5-14th)

Anyhow, here's a :welcome:

I'm here! :banana:

The "regulars" are lining up! How is school going?? Is getting out at 9:52 hard? Still laughing at that! :rotfl:

I'm herre Liessa will catch up later

OK, Rosie!! Glad you made it over, but don't expect you to be here a lot before your trip! You lucky cat picture poster, you!! :woohoo:

I'll be along for the fun too!

Super, duper, New Recruit! Glad you are here! :welcome:

Wow! You have been busy for the last 24 hours. You are already on page 4. Life has been crazy but hopefully I will be able to get back on here pretty regularly. Can't wait to continue the fun. Oh, guess what? DH just booked us a trip to POR! We are going June 4-10. We have never stayed there, only stayed onsite one other time because it is so darn expensive. DH got a pincode about 3 months ago and just now decided to use it. I am so excited!

All I can say is, I'm glad this just coincidentally came around when my DH was out of town!! Seriously, this whole ball of wax would have fallen apart if he was around! You know, the whole "you're on there too much" stuff. I had no idea the change over would involve so much time!!! AND I LOVE IT!!!

WOOT!!! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: A new trip in the works!! And with a PIN code! Very well done! Congratulations! See, you'll be there before me. I may have some covert missions for you to do. Some re-con, so to speak. I'll be thinking about your special operations, ok? ;)

Well if we're confessing, I've seen you around lots and always meant to start following your stuff. It was the camel. No one else has one. It's just taken me some time to get around to it.

Diamond really is one of my nicknames but it was already taken when I tried to sign up. It's my birthstone. It was my Dh who thought of Diamondintheruff. Only he likes to tease me about changing the "r" to a "b".

So if you're already following and you've just admitted it, I guess you'll have to come out of lurkdom and post.

I guess I'll delurk. I'm not so new to the boards but I'm definitely new to contributing. Can't wait to read along and see what you all are up too.

I guess I'll delurk. I'm not so new to the boards but I'm definitely new to contributing. Can't wait to read along and see what you all are up too.

This troop is ALWAYS up to something. I'm never sure what though. :lmao: I'm so excited that you de-lurked the sake of our victory!! It will be that much sweeter :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter