• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

And it rained...and rained...and rained (NEW 7/20/15 Last Day, Complete!!)

Yuck to the rain. I'm glad it didn't put much of a damper on your day.

How fun that you got to ride Maelstrom one more time. I missed it in May and I regret it. Boo!

That scallop looks delish, as does the lobster dish. Boo to using a snack credit for a lemonade. Hello new CM? Who would do that? Glad you were able to "let it go". ;)

WOW to those chocolate structures in the festival center. I am seriously bummed that I didn't go look at them while I was there in October.

The rain was miserable but we just thought, "well a rainy day at Epcot is better than a sunny day at home!" LOL

My Dad and both thought that scallop was one of the best things we ate that week. That spinach Gratin that was with it was really good and the bacon was nice and crispy.

Fun, fun, fun. Only in disney can u put on a poncho and keep trucking. Glad u didn't let the rain stop ur plans. Love food and wine! And kona up next? One of my faves.

wonderful report. thanks for sharing

:wave2: Welcome, thanks for reading.

Fun, fun, fun. Only in disney can u put on a poncho and keep trucking. Glad u didn't let the rain stop ur plans. Love food and wine! And kona up next? One of my faves.

:wave: That rain was miserable but we just kept plugging along. Luckily it was really only the Epcot days that were real washouts, thank goodness.

Day 3 Saturday 9/27/14 MK

Last update I forgot to post the pic I took of the goodies that I got at Karamel Kuche:

It was all yummy, the caramel Corn lasted a couple days, of course it was never as good as the first day but still good. the caramel Shortbread thing was good, all the times I saw pics of it, I didn't realize it had nuts but on the sign, there it was "With nuts" I am not a fan of nuts in cookies, cakes, etc. I would rather just eat them on their own (and only certain ones at that) but I had been looking forward to trying this for a long time so I got one anyway. It ended up being pretty good, Tim liked it too, I cut the both things in half to share. (Dad missed out, he was already in bed)

This morning we had to get up extra early. We had a 7:45am ADR at Kona Cafe. I made it that early so we would have a chance of still making it to Rope Drop or not long after. I was looking forward to this, we had never eaten there and I don't think any of us had done any breakfasts other than CS ones. So it was another new thing.

We drove today, we weren't sure how it would work on the bus that early so since my Dad had his car because he drove down, we just drove to the Poly and parked there. It was early enough in the morning that we felt that anyone who was staying there and really needed the spot would already be parked. and there were actually lots of parking places, I was surprised due to the construction but maybe that cut back on their bookings there.

We checked in at Kona but had to sit and wait out by Ohana because there was nowhere to sit near Kona. I haven't been up in that area of the Poly before so I don't know if that is because of the construction, there was a wall there with signs on it. I was surprised that the walls around the lobby were not as ugly as they could have been, if you had never been there you would think that's how it was built.

Anyway, I think the restaurant opened at 7:30 and we checked in at about 20 after. While we were waiting we got to see the little opening ceremony that they do at Ohana, that was cute.

We got called back there not long after opening and were seated at a table right by the entrance.

Time came to order and I had to try the Liliquoi juice, it was really good but the glass is small and there are no refills. I would have paid for another one but never could get the waiter to bring me another one for some reason until we were almost done. We were paying OOP for this one because we had one extra ADR than we had credits and I didn't want to give any of them up. We actually had a Disney GC that I planned to use for the meal but of course I forgot it in the room. We just charged it to the room with our MB and then applied the GC later.

On to the food pics!!

I had the famous Tonga Toast!! I had been looking forward to trying this and it was the reason we were there. It was really good, not spectacular as I had thought it would be, but good and I would definitely get it again.

My Dad and Tim both had the Big Kahuna, this is my dad's plate. Tim had sunny side up eggs ( :sick: I don't like "dippy eggs" they kind of make me gag a little)

Here is the plate of strawberry sauce, syrup, butter etc, that strawberry sauce was really good:

Anniversary Cupcakes. I don't know if I had said earlier but I noted it was our anniversary on our resort ressie (it was going to be 11 years 2 days after we left) so I wore the anniversary button a few days, You may have seen it in a few pics.

We took the Monorail over the the MK. 2 out of 3 MB's scanned without a problem, Tim's wasn't scanning for some reason and had to have someone else help him, then it turns out that he was trying to use a different finger on the finger thing than he used yesterday and that was the issue. We made it to the gate about 10 after 9 so by the time we were through the scaners it might have been 20 after. So not too shabby, but it was already real crowded as you can see from these couple pics. I just love the Fall decorations here.

I love these Mickey Pumpkins:

My Dad had to go to Guest services when we got in because he had to get a new Visa Reward card. He has the Disney Visa and had rewards on it, he ordered it a few days before the trip (kind of last minute as he had forgotten) but it was supposed to be delivered by Mon or Tues before he left and it hadn't gotten there by the time he left Wed morning. It was probably delivered that day and sitting in his house (had a neighbor get the mail). He called The Disney Visa people and they told him to go to guest services and they would help him. It was actually pretty easy, he just showed them his Visa and other ID and they looked it up and deactivated the other card and issued him a new card right then.

Our first FP+ wasn't until 10:40 at BTMRR so we definitely had time to accomplish my first goal of the day, which was to ride the train. I love the WDW RR and it was going to be closing for some track maintenance, so I said we have to make it a point to go on it today since it was supposed to be closed for our 2nd MK day.

We went all the way around then got off at Frontierland the second trip.

Light Fixture

We got off the train at Frontierland and headed over to Splash since we still had time until our FP's were ready. I think it was a 20 minute wait. It was a fun ride, we got pretty wet, especially when we were next to one of the waterfalls and the logs stopped...

I did have a mis-hap and fell getting out of this one. Wow! was that embarrassing?! My foot got caught somehow as I was getting out of the log and I went down. People came right over and then they called my Dad and Tim who had already started up the walkway to the exit. Tim was ready to just hoist me up but I told him not to, I was able to get up myself. I did scrape my leg up pretty good, that floor right as you exit the log is like rough/sandpapery (probably so people don't slip in the wet and fall, LOL, they didn't cound on clumsy people like me falling before I got to it) and that's where I scraped my leg. I insisted I was fine, they offered to take me to first aid but I thought I was ok. We did go over to the bathroom area and my Dad and Tim both had to go but I didn't so I waited outside and looked at my leg. It stung pretty bad and now I had noticed that it was actually bleeding some. here's where my Dad's arsenal came in handy, he had napkins, he had a wet wipe, some neosporin in there and even a couple bandaids (small ones but enough to do the job, so I patched myself up and we headed over to BTM.

Tim, for some reason didn't want to go on this. We tried to talk him into it but he wouldn't, so we left him and went on the ride, I saw him go to a seating area down by the water as we were in line so at least I would know where to look for him. We had fun, we had the FP's so we didn't have a wait, just how long it took to get us to the front. I love that ride, I guess I didn't get any pictures on the ride but I did get this one when we got to where Tim was waiting:

I did see a couple service dogs this trip but not this day.

We checked the time and the next FP wasn't for another hour and a half so we went over to Pirates. Waited a good amount for that one, I think it was about 30 minutes total including the ride. While we were in line for that, I realized I had FP's for this on our 2nd MK day so I was able to change them to Peter Pan. I was actually glad to have a FP for that because We didn't get on Peter Pan on our last trip because the line for it is always so long these days.

Here are a couple blurry Dark Pirates pics:

After Pirates I looked and the bandaids were coming loose and so my Dad and Tim encouraged me to got to First aid so we did.

I was surprised, they just had me sign in and gave me some wet gauze to clean it with (probably Saline) and little packets of antibiotic cream and bandaids. and the bandaids were not the type I needed, they were H shaped ones for knuckles. this was a big area so I had to piece them together. I ended up asking for some dry gauze and used that to cover it and used the weird bandaids as tape. I would rather she just gave me some actual tape. I also thought it was weird to have to do it myself. And out in the little waiting area too. I mean, I am a nurse and all but they don't know that, and isn't that their job? Oh well, at least I didn't have to pay anything.

Well I will stop here for now, I have to do some work notes.

Next up: MK day Cont't, Little Mermaid, Lunch and Lefou's Brew!!

I'm joining in.

Glad to see the Tonga Toast picture. I had wanted that until I heard about the Pineapple Macadamia pancakes. Think I made the right choice for me.

Sorry you took a fall, that's always embarrassing, not to mention it hurts. Glad your Dad had the supplies to patch you back up.

I've never eaten at Kona, but I've heard the Tonga Toast is really sweet. Those Caramel pinwheels are my favorite thing from Karamel Kuche.

I'm joining in.

Glad to see the Tonga Toast picture. I had wanted that until I heard about the Pineapple Macadamia pancakes. Think I made the right choice for me.

:welcome: Thanks for reading!

I was seriously torn between the two. I did get a bite of my hubby's pancakes though.

Sorry you took a fall, that's always embarrassing, not to mention it hurts. Glad your Dad had the supplies to patch you back up.

I've never eaten at Kona, but I've heard the Tonga Toast is really sweet. Those Caramel pinwheels are my favorite thing from Karamel Kuche.

Thanks, I was pretty embarrassed, I am pretty klutzy though, LOL

I didn't think it was too sweet. I was surprised it was actual bananas inside though, I expected more like a banana puree and for there to be more of it. I ended up just eating the banana out of it then the "toast" part with the strawberry sauce. I ate about 3/4 of it.

The pinwheel was good. I like almost anything caramel.

Yum - Tonga Toast! Love it! That picture had my mouth watering. What a great way to start the day!

Great that your dad could get his rewards right at guest services. Gotta love that!

Pirates is always a good way to start the day.

I love service dog rest stop pics! I literally collect them. :rotfl2: Yeah - I'm weird like that!

Yum - Tonga Toast! Love it! That picture had my mouth watering. What a great way to start the day!

Great that your dad could get his rewards right at guest services. Gotta love that! --yeah he said he will probably just do it that way all the time from now on

Pirates is always a good way to start the day.

I love service dog rest stop pics! I literally collect them. :rotfl2: Yeah - I'm weird like that!

I get a kick out of those signs too

I was out of town and behind in work notes for a while there but I am back, hoping to get an update out. I misplaced my notes but I think I should be able to wing it.

When I left off I had just patched myself up in the waiting room of the First Aid Center. Our next 2 FP's were coming up due soon, Little Mermaid and the Mine Train. We headed over towards Fantasyland, I took these couple pics of the Castle, it's hard to get any without other people in them.

I cropped this next one:

We were early for the Little Mermaid so we walked around the new Fantasyland area to look around since none of us had seen it yet. I wanted to look around in the Beauty and the Beast area, the little store there is cute, is it called Belle's Book store or something like that? (I just looked on AllEars and it says it's called Bonjour Village Gifts).

We went into Gaston's Tavern

My dad wanted to get some coffee so I decided to get a LeFou's Brew! This was one of the things I had been wanting to try this trip too so I was happy to get a chance. I used a snack credit.

I really liked it! I wasn't crazy about the foam so I would probably ask for it without the foam next time. And there WILL be a next time as long as it is still there.

After the LeFou's Brew, it was time for the Little Mermaid FP's so we headed over there.

The FP line was mostly however long it took for us to get through it, I think we waited a few minutes at the front. I think if I remember right the SB line was fairly short, too, maybe 15 minutes, we never saw it that short again though. This was a cute ride, I took a few pics but they were all pretty blurry. These are the best of them:

After our ride Under The Sea :-))) we had about an hour until the Mine Train FP so we decided to get some lunch.

We headed over to Cosmic Ray's. Wow it was crowded. :crazy2:

There was a line outside to get in to order. When we saw that we gave up on getting a table inside. We wanted to try another place but it was the busy time and we were afraid to venture too far from the area and be late for the Mine Train FP's. The stand by line was at about 80 minutes at that time so we didn't want to chance it. Tim and I went in to get ours, my dad grabbed a table outside, (luckily in the shade). Luckily once we got inside, the actual food lines weren't too bad, (at least the sandwich section we went to). We both got pulled pork, I got the Cuke Salad and Tim got Fries, and we both got the Gelato for dessert.

As soon as we got our food, I sent Tim out to get my dad so he could get food while I did the toppings bar. Well when I got to the table Tim had just gotten there, he went out the wrong door and was wandering around looking for the table. It was getting late and my dad decided not to brave the line. I ended up just giving him some of mine, It was definitely big enough to share.

After Lunch, the FP+'s were ready for the Mine Train so we went over to the ride. It was a quick wait, it was about 12 minutes total, including the ride.

I really liked this ride!

I don't think my Dad and Tim were too enthused, LOL but I liked it. I don't know if I would wait for a long time for it, but I would definitely go again.

I will say that it was a VERY tight fit for us. Tim and I sat together and my Dad sat behind us and they put someone else in with him. we tried to switch my Dad and Tim but we waited too long to try it and it was too late. It was tight but the ride is very quick so we were able to do it. Sorry I don't have any pics. I think Tim has some on his phone, I'll have to look.

There were actually some nice ones on the Photopass page but I didn't buy them before they expired. I really did intend to get one but was too late getting it.

I'll stop here, sorry for the short update, but I had a 6 hour+ drive home from Philly today so I'm pretty tired.

The LeFou's brew looks pretty good and its nice that you can use a snack credit on it!

I sort of feel the same way you do about mine train. It was cute, but not worth a long wait. I felt like it freed up some of the crowds when we were there in October. We got to ride Space Mountain quite a bit more than usual.

Lovely pictures of the castle!

The LeFou's brew looks pretty good and its nice that you can use a snack credit on it!

I sort of feel the same way you do about mine train. It was cute, but not worth a long wait. I felt like it freed up some of the crowds when we were there in October. We got to ride Space Mountain quite a bit more than usual.

Lovely pictures of the castle!

Yes, it was yummy!! You can use the snack Credit on the drink in a regular cup. (I didn't have the need for the souvenir goblet)

I'll agree with your assessment of the Mine Train. It's a cute ride, but not worth waiting a long time for it. I hope that they hype eventually goes down and it becomes an easy ride to get on. They need to open something else to take the focus off the 7DMT.

Never had the LeFou's Brew, but I've heard it's pretty sweet.

Sorry it's been so long since my last Update. Work has been really busy these past few weeks and I was really behind in my notes. I am caught up though, (for now...)

When I left off last time we had just ridden the Mine Train. I still can't find my notes so I am going by what I remember and pictures and the very next picture I have is of the Tangled bathrooms so I assume we went there to take a pit stop. It's funny, usually it's the woman who has to go to the bathroom all the time but many times this trip, it was actually one of them who had to go. These pics were taken while I waited outside for them.

After this we headed over to Liberty square, it started raining just as we got to the Hall of presidents so we ducked in there, a show had just started so it was going to be a while but since it was raining, we took the chance to wait it out inside.

After the show, we headed out and looked around some, it had stopped raining and the Parade had just ended. I saw that Liberty Bell Replica and went to take a couple pics (My Dad lives in Philly and I grew up there so it is a little Home-town nostalgia for me) I've seen the real thing a couple times (one of them was with Tim and his family when they all came to the Philly area to visit and have his brothers and Aunt/Uncle meet me when we were dating). this out in the open is much different from the real thing, LOL the real one is under heavy security to prevent people from tapping it and even just touching it.

I had originally thought that I didn't have any pics of my Dad for this report but I actually do:

I actually had a print of this one made and gave it to my Dad in a Frame for part of his Christmas gift.

And here's one of just Tim and I:

I don't have any pics of it but I am pretty sure we went back into Fantasyland at this time and got caught in a huge traffic jam in front of IASW. The line for it was longer than I have seen in a long time but we got in it to get out of the traffic. I think it was from the parade ending then everyone headed through the castle and back into Fantasyland.

The Line for SW moved fairly quickly and we got close to the front, they called for a "Party of 3" and we raised our hands and they put us in the front row of a boat, which I have not been on IASW in the front so I thought, "Oh cool", well let me tell you that was a BIG mistake!! It was so cramped in that front row!! No leg room whatsoever. I was very uncomfortable and I am only 5'4", Tim and I are not small but the issue wasn't hip/seat space, it was legroom. All 3 of us were hurting by the end of that one.

I'm pretty sure we went to Tomorrowland after this and did Buzz and maybe the peoplemover but I don't have any pics.

Eventually it was close to time for us to get ready to check in to our dinner.

We waited a little while and then I went to check us in, they gave me the buzzer and we went across the bridge to wait.

I took a few more pics of the area while we waited for the buzzer to go off.

I love this little waterfall/creek

The we got called in and the girl took us to our table. We were in the Ballroom, I saw people with the candleabras but I don't recall our person having one.

The Rose Napkins, my Dad really got a kick out of these. He really seemed to enjoy the whole experience, I was so glad. I would definitely go here again.

Some pics around the restaurant. You can kind of make out the "snow" in this next pic:

I can't believe I didn't take pics of our dinners! We had soup for our Apps, my Dad and Tim had the French Onion and I had the Potato Leek, which was really tasty. I got a taste of Tim's soup too and it was good. Dad and Tim got the Grilled Strip Steak, I had the sauteed shrimp and scallops in a puff pastry. I liked this a lot, I gave my Dad a scallop and he regretted not ordering it himself, he was between this and the steak and got the steak, which he enjoyed but I was actually surprised he didn't get the scallop/shrimp thing because he usually orders scallops any chance he gets.

I did get dessert pics, I had the Strawberry cupcake, My Dad had the Chocolate one and Tim had "The Grey stuff" Dessert. I have heard a few reviews if this one and there are different descriptions of the base of this. Tim said it was kid of like the texture of a Biscotti, maybe not quite as crunchy.

When I first heard about this cupcake, I really wanted to see inside and no one ever had pics of the inside so I made sure to get one, it's a little blurry but you get the idea:

I Walked around some to take some more pics of the rest of the restaurant.

The Enchanted Rose:

I took that without a flash, I think it was on my Museum setting. I took one with a flash too and the Magic goes away:

Con't from Prev Post as I had too many Pics:

I liked this Music Box in the Library:

I'll post our pic with the Beast even though it's Blurry, My Dad didn't want to join in:

The "Pants-less Prince" LOL

We headed out after this as it was getting late and we were pretty tired.

This one is blurry but you can see how crowded it was:

When we got back to the Car and were on our way back to POP, my Dad said, "We are NOT taking the bus anymore" So we did drive every day after this and it worked out pretty well for us, we might have had to walk further to get to the car than to the bus but at least we were guaranteed a seat!!

This was in our Window when we got back:

Next up: Frozen Fun at Hollywood Studios!!

Day 4 Sunday 9/28/14 Hollywod Studios

Sorry it's been so long since my last update, I have been busy with work as usual. I finally am caught up on that and came on the boards today earlier with the intention of posting this update only to find the boards down for a long time, finally they came back on and it's this new format. Can't say I love it, but I'll learn to live with it.

I'm not sure since I still can't find my notebook but I think headed out at around 8:30 or 9 this morning. Our first FP+ wasn't until 11 or something like that and it was for TSMM and we wanted to do a few things first. We don't go on ToT or RnRC so we didn't have to rush to get there. We had breakfast in the room while we were getting ready then headed to the car. The parking for our building was really far from our room and the guy at the desk had told my dad that he could just park in the front "Check in" parking lot for the week so that's where we went most days. It was convenient because we could just go through the food court on the way out for the day and back to the room and fill our mugs. So we brought them and just left them in my dad's car for the day.

The traffic was fairly heavy out on the road leading to the park and he actually missed getting in the left lane soon enough to make the turn so we ended up passing it and making a u-turn and then coming back from the other direction, which was actually great because there wasn't anyone coming from that way and we got in the parking lot ahead of a lot of the ones that were ahead of us. Got a decent parking spot, not far from the front of the row.

Entering the park I took a couple pics of the Frozen signage.

This is one of the things I was looking forward to, being something new and I really did like Frozen. I got one of the Olafs on a stick:

It was cute, it had the character autographs on the back:

We were early for our FP so we went over to the Great Movie Ride. there was actually a decent line for this one. just inside the door, it moved but the line was full going pas all the displays, I stopped and got this quick one, the only one I took in here:

After the GMR We went to the Little Mermaid (always fun!) and then to One Man's Dream. My Dad really liked this one with all the displays. I don't know why I didn't take any pics in there, I think Tim took some but I don't have his pics. This was a nice attraction, I hadn't been in it since not long after it opened and then I wasn't able to see everything because there were time constraints.

After OMD we went to Toy Story to use our FP's, I took a couple pics in the queue:

It's blurry but you can see some of the SB line here-

I love this ride, I do better at it than Buzz but Tim beat me as usual, I was doing well but he caught up to me at the end. I don't remember the score. I'm pretty sure we went to the muppets 3D at this point and then went looking for lunch.

We ended up at Pizza Planet. I don't think I had ever eaten there before but it was pretty good. The line was long so I went looking for a table and the guys got in line for the food. I didn't specify anything for dessert, I wasn't sure what they had but told him to get me the pizza meal and whatever for dessert. He comes back with a big chocolate chip cookie. Which would have been good normally but while I waited for them I saw people with these really great looking cupcakes and was looking forward to one of those. Well My Dad got an Olaf one and traded me for the cookie. He said he didn't really care and I think he was happier with the cookie when he found out the cupcake was carrot cake, LOL. While I was waiting these 2 young kids, a boy and a girl, maybe 12 and 8-10 or so came looking for a table. I had one that was really two 4-tops together so I told them that I only needed the one end so I helped them separate the 2 tables and they sat down. I was really impressed, they were really well behaved, I especially noticed it because there were other kids just running around the room and their parents were WITH them.

Here are the pics I took:

After lunch it was time for our Star tours FP's. It was probably a mistake to go on it right after eating but we did ok.I got a little bit of a headache but that's not unusual for me. The new version was neat with the 3D. Tim really liked it, he hadn't been on it before.

We had a little time to kill after this until the Frozen Sing A Long show. We had FP's for the 3:45 show, I think it was. We had an Iced Tea from the stand over near where the Lightening McQueen and Mater "Meet" is. Tim did get one pic of it:

We waited in the line outside the Frozen show for a little while and were let in a few minutes before the and my Dad weren't overly thrilled, (they were going to it for me) but my Dad said he enjoyed it. It was a fun show. The Hosts the "Historians" were really funny. It was neat to see the movie clips, too.

After the show, we wanted to go over to see the Lights Motor, Action show, I hadn't seen this one yet and really wanted to. It had already started but they were still letting people in. We had decent seats. I don't know why I didn't take any pics of this one.

We walked around a little bit, looking in the stores, I wanted to see the Indiana Jones show since I hadn't seen it in a few years and the rumors about it closing had been all over the place but when we went they weren't letting anyone else in. At this point we decided to call it a night. I thionk it was about 5:30 or so and we had seen everything we had wanted to except I had really wanted to see the Frozen Fireworks but it wasn't worth waiting 3+ more hours there so we decided to head out.

On the Way out we went in that store on the right side of Hollywood Blvd. I saw a few things that I liked but didn't buy anything. I really liked some of the Halloween things they had, Mickey pumpkin buckets, candles, etc but I restrained myself, LOL. As we came out of the store, I looked for my Dad who waited for us at the end, there was a CM who came over and asked if we had eaten there that day and did we want to do a survey. So we did the survey, they had a little room around the end of the building . It took about 15-20 minutes to do. Asked about where we ate and what we had, etc. I thought we might get someting for it (stickers, a pin, something more etc) but we never did get anything.

Continued next post due to picture limit....

Last edited:
We walked to the car and then back to the resort (it was really nice having the car and not having to wait to stand up on the bus). We decided to eat in the food court for dinner, it was good. Tim and I had Sesame Chicken and I'm not entirely sure but I think my Dad had a burger. I had Tie Dyed Cheesecake for dessert, Tim had one of the brownies I believe. I did go over to the bakery counter after I was dine eating after I realized it was there (I had gotten the cheesecake from the fridge in the back of the grab and go section.)

It was actually called:

After dinner we went back to the room, this would have been a good time to try the pool but we didn't. we took a little rest then Tim wanted to take a walk around the resort so we went out. these are by the pool, they were showing "Princess Diaries":

Then we went towards the lake, we passed by our room that we stayed in when we were there in 2004.

While we were back there the Frozen Fireworks started and surprisingly we could see them pretty well from back there ofer the bridge leading to the AoA Resort, I took a couple cell phone pics:

I got a kick out of this sign, my Brothers and I played this game as kids

We went to the main Building and looked in the store, I ended up getting a T-Shirt that I liked, a 2014 one. Sorry no pic. After this we called it a night.

Next up: Animal Kingdom and Dinner at Artist Point

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter