• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

And it rained...and rained...and rained (NEW 7/20/15 Last Day, Complete!!)

Day 5 Monday 9/29/14 Animal Kingdom

We got a fairly early start this morning, we were out the door well before 9, I think we got to the park just after 9.

We headed right back to the Safari, where our first FP was. I really had high hopes of seeing that elusive Lion so I made an early one as I had heard that it was a good chance to see him.

I never get god pics on the safari, I always pick the wrong side of the jeep to sit on. Some were pretty blurry from moving too but I will post the best ones.

Hippos taking a swim

A girraffe's rear end, I tend to get a lot of these too... Ha Ha
(is that one of the Special tour vehicles?

At least I got his face but the pole is in the way

I think that's a Monkey up in this tree

Oh yeah, there he is...

Elephant

Fink Pamingos as my Dad would say when we were kids...(now too, ha ha)

Rhinos

I think this is the best Zebra one I took

This guy came close:

I don't know what these are:

And that's it! No Lions :-( they weren't even out at all that I could see. Overall it was a good safari anyway. We had a pretty good driver.

After the Safari we went to the Pangani Trail. I had told my Dad and Tim that I really wanted to do both trails and we had time before our next FP.

I looked for Lilly but I don't think I saw her. I only took this one pic of a gorilla

I don't know what that is up there (ETA- Looking closer it might be another Zebra)

Next we had FP's for Kali River Rapids. I love this ride, I wish it was longer but it is fun. My dad sugested we bring water shoes so that we could keep our sneakers dry while we were on the ride as he can't stand to have wet shoes/feet. He ended up sitting out the ride anyway but tim and I did change to the water shoes and my dad kept the bag we put them in. I gave him my camera too so I don't have any pics on the ride, My Dad took a couple but it wasn't our boat.

Here we are, we got fairly wet, I look like a drowned rat, LOL

After this we headed over to the Maharajah Jungle Trek. I really wanted to see some Tigers.

I think this was on the way, I don't think there were any Monkeys out

Cont'd next post with the Maharajah Jungle Trek and Tigers:

Last edited:
At the Trek, here is most of a Tiger:

There's one up against that wall

Lots more, bear with me I love the Tigers.

I talked to the lady that was there and asked her about them, I think she said there were 3 different species of Tiger and they kept them separated because they are very territorial. I think she said they were all Female too. You'd think there'd be at least 1 male so they could breed eventually. She also said that bridge that you walk on where sometimes it looks like they go under there and could get to the other side but they can't she said it is blocked off under there, I forget if it is a wall or fence.

We continued on and saw the bird section, I took this in there, it was kind of dark

I don't think you can see it but there was a hole in the base of that stump where they put dishes with food in them for the ducks and other birds

After the Trek we headed out to find some food. I had hoped to try Yak and Yeti and luckily for me, the guys were all for that. We checked out the menu and as soon as we placed the order I went to get a table while Dad and Tim waited for the food. They were selling these water bottles

Honey Chicken with Rice (they don't come in the cute Chinese food boxes anymore). This was mine, it was good.

Ginger Chicken Salad (sorry it's blurry)

Egg Roll

Triple Chocolate Mousse (This was really good)

My dad had the Teriyaki Beef

Here's the menu

After Lunch we headed towards Nemo where our last FP of the day was. We passed by an area where there was a good view of Everest and we stopped for some pictures. I stayed at the top of these steps and the guys went down for a closer look, I think there was a bathroom down there as well so there might have been a pit stop here too. Here are the few pics I took.

I thought this one was cool with the 2 cars together

Nobody wanted any part of riding so we moved on. We actually lost track of time while watching Everest so we missed our FP time and they had already let the stand by people in but we still made it in to that showing. We had fairly decent seats. I took a couple pics but they didn't really turn out well. This is the best one.

When we came out we went into Dinoland. These guys were out at for a meet and greet:

For some reason I think I would like this ride but I couldn't get either of them to go on it with me:

We spent a few dollars playing a couple of the Carnival type games, it was fun, Tim won a little stuffed dinosaur on one of them. We looked around a little bit in the store there, I wanted to get something for our 2 little nephews (at the time they were 7 and almost 6). they are really into donosaurs (especially the almost 6 year old one) I got them each a rubbery, squishy dinosaur and a Mickey/Goofy baseball (1 of each). Then I had thought that "It's Tough to Be a Bug was closed for refurbishment but Tim saw on the App and it looked like it was open, it had wait times listed so we headed over and it was. We got in line. We waited a few minutes, basically for the current show to end. It was a fun show as usual.

After we came out I set out to locate where Russel and Dug had their meet, I really wanted a pic of Dug. If it wasn't a long like I would have considered getting in line for a pic.

I Love Him!! He's so cute

Con't next post:

Last edited:
After my pics we saw that there was a showing of the Lion King coming up soon so we went over to where that show moved to. My dad for some reason does not like this show so he went to have a cup of coffee and waited for us. I think he went into the shops nearby too. He was looking for a certain Lion King Pin that a lady at his work asked him to try to get for her. We never did find it, I think they only had a few and they sold out quick, it was an anniversary Lion King Pin.

After this we had seen all we needed to see, it was getting late and we wanted to go back to the room and freshen up and rest a little before going to our Dinner later that night. We stopped in a couple stores on the way out but didn't buy anything that I can recall. We went out to the car and back to the room. I will stop for now. Of note, I think they might have been the only day where we had no rain (if it did rain it was very minimal and I don't remember)

Next up, Artist Point

Last edited:
Great mega update!

Love your safari pictures and the pictures of the tiger.

You do NOT look like a drowned rat, although I expect you did get a bit wet. Or maybe more than a bit. :rotfl2: One word for you - well actually three - DOLLAR STORE PONCHO. Works like a charm and there will always be someone in line willing to take it off your hands.

Beautiful picture in front of EE.

And you saw Nemo and FOTLK, too! Nice!

Great mega update!

Love your safari pictures and the pictures of the tiger.

You do NOT look like a drowned rat, although I expect you did get a bit wet. Or maybe more than a bit. :rotfl2: One word for you - well actually three - DOLLAR STORE PONCHO. Works like a charm and there will always be someone in line willing to take it off your hands.

Beautiful picture in front of EE.

And you saw Nemo and FOTLK, too! Nice!

Thanks! :-) I've been out sick since Wednesday so I have had some time to do some updating.

I love the Tigers!

Yeah I am proud of that one Everest pic with the 2 cars.

Sounds like a good day. I'm looking forward the hearing about Artist Point. We are dining there for our first time this next trip. I'm looking forward to trying it.

Sounds like a good day. I'm looking forward the hearing about Artist Point. We are dining there for our first time this next trip. I'm looking forward to trying it.

Thanks, I will probably do the Artist Point update this weekend.

Day 5 continued, Dinner at Artist Point

I'm so sorry it's taken me so long to get back into this, I promise I will finish it soon. I have been really busy with work and a big part of my work is the documentation which is mostly done at home, so that doesn't leave a whole lot of time for DISing. I do go on the boards and other internet sites some but it is only short spurts, I haven't had a long enough stretch of time that I could dedicate to a full blown update until today.

It's my night off and miraculously I have been able to keep up to date in my notes, usually I am a couple days behind but I have been able to get everything done same day the last week or so which is how it should be. I technically do get somewhat paid for the time I spend at home doing the paperwork (computer work). I am 40 hour a week salary, so an 8 hour day and my time out on the road and doing visits is on average 4-5 hours (leave the house about 5-5:30, get home roughly 9-10pm, I usually see 2 people in that time, they usually aren't all that close to me or each other so a lot of it is driving), so you can sort of say that the other 3-4 is my time for the documentation/notes, although most nights it actually takes longer and some nights I get called out to see someone else in the middle of the night (which I had to do last night).

Sorry for the long winded explanation. When I left off, we were leaving AK and heading back to the resort for a rest and to get refreshed and ready for dinner. We had all been looking forward to this dinner since we planned it. It was our first Signature Restaurant. My Dad was looking forward to seeing the Wilderness Lodge, too since he had never been there (Tim and I were there in 2010 when we ate at Whispering Canyon). It really is a beautiful resort, I love all the wood in the lobby. Here are a few pics that we took:

Some are a little blurry, Here is Tim taking a pic with his phone:

This would have been nice if it wasn't blurry, at least this one's not my fault, LOL my Dad took this one.

Dad and I went in to the gift shop to look around, they had some nice things in there, I thought these were SO Cute!

By now it was getting close to time to check in for our ADR, I don't remember the time but I know we checked in about 10 minutes early and waited maybe that long for them to come to seat us. Here is my place setting:

This was my drink, Raspberry Rapids, the description sounded like it would be like a Pina Colava but it wasn't. It was pretty good but not great. You can see my Dad's in the background to the right, I don't remember what it was called.

Tim and I had the Signature Field Greens Salad--Seasonal Fruit, Sunflower Seed Granola, Drunken Goat Cheese, and Ice Wine Vinaigrette:

It was pretty good, I liked the Sunflower Seed Granola in it.

My Dad had the mushroom soup, I don't really like mushrooms, but I did taste it and it was really good:

- you can also see the bread service in the pic -to the left, the bread, then there was oil in the little pitcher and some butter with black salt on the spoon.

I had the Seared Diver Scallops -Creamy Fregola Pasta with Lobster Mushrooms, Blistered Tomatoes, Swiss Chard, and Tomato Nage ( I had them substitute Lima Beans for the swiss Chard (not a fan), I picked out the mushrooms and gave them to my dad when I found any and I ate around the tomatoes. Yes, I am picky, LOL. this was really tasty after my adjustments were made.

Tim had the Roasted Berkshire Pork Loin- Smoked Gouda-Herb Polenta, Baby Heirloom Carrots, Lima Beans, Cipollini Onions, Washington State Apples, and Port-Pomegranate Reduction (I'm pretty sure this is the one that describes it from when we were there, I know they tweak the menus here and there)

My Dad had the Filet Mignon---Butternut Squash Purée, Marble Potatoes, Roasted Pearl Onions, Forest Mushrooms, Truffle Aïoli, Horseradish Cream, and Cabernet Au Jus, (I think this matches)

For dessert, Tim had this, I don't remember what it was (it is not what is on the online menus) but he said it was good. It might have been a lava cake or something similar. they gave us souvenir menus to take home but I can't find mine (I guess I would have known what this was if I could find it LOL)

Dad and I got the Seasonal Cobbler with house-made Black Raspberry ice cream -it was Blueberry, so good! I especially liked the ice cream, I could have eaten a bowl of just that.

We really enjoyed this dinner. I would go back there in a minute, although I would like to try more signature places first. We went back to the Resort for the night. I took this picture before we went to bed.

Olaf!!

I don't know if I said but I bought him the other night at MK.

Next up: Day 6-- 2nd trip to Epcot

Dinner looks great! I would have eaten there last month if I didn't have to cancel the trip. I can't wait to do it again next year!

I apologize again for neglecting my TR! I really want to finish it up though. I hope I still have a few readers. It's been really busy with work and all the notes I have to do at home after my visits, it doesn't leave a lot of DIS time if I don't want to get backed up with the work stuff. I am actually home sick tonight (Stomach bug! Ugh! Was sick as a dog this morning, I'm feeling a little better, now so I thought this would be a good time to do an update.

Day 6 Tues, 9/30/14 Epcot

Once again I am going from pictures and my memory because I can't find the notebook I wrote all my notes in, but We went to Epcot today for our Day 2 there. Spoiler alert, this is the day that made me name my TR what it is. It rained other days but this day was the proverbial straw that broke the camel's back! LOL

The day started out ok, sunny and warm, we got up fairly early (for us, I know my Dad was up much earlier) and went out to the car to head to Epcot. Our first day there we had taken the bus (which was the last day we took the bus...) we got there early enough (Just after 9 I think) that the parking lot wasn't too terribly full yet so our spot was pretty close to the front.

I originally had a SSE FP+ booked for this day but we already went on it Friday so I changed it at some point, I think on the way to the park in the car, to Mission Space, since Tim wanted to go on again, we already had one for TT for this day so I couldn't get one for Soarin'. So that was our first stop. I took this of a F&W sign I think just inside the entrance:

Next up was our MS FP, I think it was about 9:30 at this point. I took a couple pics this time:

I can't look at him and not think of him as "Lt Dan"

Our Capsule, Luckily, none of us needed the motion sickness bags you see there...:sick:

A fun ride, I would like to try the Orange side someday but I don't think Tim would.

Looks like we did Universe of Energy next. I like Ellen but I think it needs an update, maybe still with her but new.

Our TT FP's were 11:10 to 12:10, I'm thinking we got on at about 11:30 or so. Here is our Car. Obviously I picked the color! It had lots of Power but barely any Efficiency:

Tim is hiding me in our Redneck Ride Photo, my Dad was smart to hold on to his hat, LOL

Our next FP was Imagination, I think we went to Captain EO first. They need to make something else to put in here, although it was neat to see for nostalgia reasons. I Love that Elephant Hooter, I actually had a Stuffed Hooter back in the day, I wonder if it's in a box somewhere still...

I had to take this pic, love him, so sad that he's not with us anymore:

I wish they'd bring the Dreamfinder back, I loved that scene with the Blimp thingie:

These Fountains are always fun, I couldn't resist a grabbing a couple of the ones that pop straight up!

You can see the rain clouds coming, I think it rained while we were in Energy and now we are heading over to World Showcase for more Food and Wine in the rain...

I made a beeline to the Greece booth to get this:

Griddled Greek Cheese with Pistachios and Honey

It was really yummy, I would have thought the nuts would be crunchier but they weren't. It was good though. Of course I love anything with cheese. It wasn't fun to eat in the rain, though.

I think my dad got Shepherd's pie at the Ireland booth, I didn't get a pic, though. Tim didn't get anything, he wanted to have actual lunch today so we were going to do that soon.

It was POURING rain by this point. We did get out of the rain for a little while in the entry way to Le Chefs de France but it got crowded there real quick, so we headed over to the movie. I do enjoy seeing the movie there, so it was nice, it had slowed down some by time we got out but I was already miserable, my shoes had a hole in them somewhere and my feet were soaked. I wasn't looking forward to seeing what damage would be done as I already had a couple blisters by then. I even considered buying some other footwear but I didn't see anything good in any of the stores I looked in, I probably should have looked harder, or dealt with flip flops which is mostly what I saw. Oh well, next trip I will have other options. I figured this would make me feel better:

I drank it under a little umbrella while my dad braved the rain to get more stamps on the F&W Passport books. He was funny, he was determined to get them all. The slushie was good, a little stronger than I thought it would be,
I can't wait to try the Grey Goose one next time.

Next we headed to have lunch, we discussed where to go, we definitely needed to use a QS this day since we already had an extra from not using one on our last Epcot day. We hadn't eaten at the American Adventure Pavilion in a while, and I don't think Tim ever did so that's where we went. We got there right on time, too the main lunch crowd was gone(I want to say it was probably 2p at this point) and the rain started coming down really hard while we were in there so we were glad to have the indoor seats.

Tim had the NY Strip and Fries (he also had Broccoli but he ate that before I took the pic)

I had the Louisiana shrimp with Rice, this was good but spicy.

My Dad Had the Surf and Turf Burger (A burger with a crab cake on it). He at the crab cake first by itself, then the burger. He said it was a really good Crab Cake.

For dessert My Dad had the Apple Pie

And I think Tim and I both had the Rocky Road Mousse Brownie, it was good, nice and chocolaty!

It was nice to sit and dry out for a little while. The CM that was working in there clearing tables, etc was really funny, he saw some Birthday Pins and had everyone sing Happy Birthday, I was wearing my Anniversary pin and he did acknowledge that too but I don't think he sang.

Continued next post...

Last edited:
Continued from prev post:

After Lunch we went the rest of the way around World showcase:

I haven't quite gotten into Duffy but I love this Cute Pumpkin Costume

I think we had a couple of stamps and then we would be done, then we headed over to the festival Center, where it said you would get one last stamp once it was completed. First, at Tim's request, we took another ride on Spaceship Earth, here's proof:

A PP Pic, although this one was taken with my Camera, I think this is one of the ones I bought (with a border):

A Rainbow!!

After Spaceship Earth we went into the Festival Center to get our stamp, then when we came out we headed into Innoventions to look around. We really hadn't been in there much in years, and Tim had never been so it was fun to do a couple of the activities. The one was really cool, Storm Struck, we had a nice chat with the CM's at the entrance there. In the show room we were right in the front, so it was neat.

When we came out we saw we had lost track of the time and we missed the start time for the Eat to the Beat Concert I had been looking forward to going to, Air Supply. We might have made it for at least some of it if we ran but at that point I wasn't in any condition to run and then have to stand in the back so we just gave up on it. We decided to just take our time getting over to Italy for our ADR and see if we could check in a little early. I think we went on the Mexico boat ride again if memory serves but I don't have any picture proof. We did go in a couple stores, and sat on some benches near the lagoon. I know we called my brother and talked to him, I sent a couple of Text message pictures to him, my other brother and my friend in Philly too, I think these are the ones:

We checked in at about 8pm I think, Our ADR was 8:30. I think we were seated at about 8:15 or so. I mostly enjoyed the meal, the services was very slow, though. My Dad wasn't happy at all, his meal seemed to take forever to come out, I thin they forgot about it or gave it to someone else, to be honest, I mean it was only spagheti and Meatballs, how long does that take? and then it wasn't even all that good, so My Dad was not pleased. The servers (we had one training with another one) came a couple times to the table to apologize and I could see her talking to someone over in the open part of the kitchen right before it came out, but by then it was really late, He insisted we go ahead and eat, We were almost done by the time it finally arrived. We had offered him some of ours but he said no.

Here are a few pics I took during the meal:

Pizza Ovens

Bread service, not as soft as I wish it was, but I'm sure that's how it is supposed to be.

For an appetizer I had to try the Arancini:

It was pretty good.

Dad's Pasta Fagioli soup

I had the Carciofi Signature Pie - white pizza, artichoke, fontina, mozzarella, truffle oil

This was good, I have been enjoying artichokes lately, in pizza and pasta dishes. I had never had truffle oil before, it was ok, I did end up sopping a little of it off the top as it was more oily than I like, but I would get it again someday.

Tim had the Italian Sausage pizza

Tim and I got this for our Anniversary. Here and Kona, I think were the only 2 to acknowledge it.

My Dad and I both got the Ugly but Good Sundae! It was really good, it was the highlight of my Dad's meal for sure.

Tim had Tiramisu

My Dad did say something to the waitress as she came with our checks and she seemed more surprised than I would have thought she would be that he was unhappy. She offered to get the manager but he said no, there wasn't anything that could be done at that point. Well, she got him anyway because he stopped us on the way out (I think we were the 2nd to last table to leave). He asked what he could do, I think he would have taken it off the bill if we were paying OOP but we were on the DP, so he at least took my Dad's soup off the bill. I think he actually said something about taking the credit off but my dad said, no, we only had one day left and it wouldn't make a difference, especially since he was with us and we wouldn't have had the credit.

After this, the park was closed (MouseGear was even closed) so we just headed out, we took our time getting out to the parking lot. We got back to the room and I was so glad to get those shoes and socks off, the shoes, weirdly enough had mostly dried but the socks were still wet. Luckily I didn't get any new blisters from that ordeal, but it didn't help the ones I already had. Needless to say, my tootsies were glad to be in bed finally! LOL

Next up: Day 2 at MK, our last full day :-(

Glad to see you are still updating.

those scallops look delish! I am a bug fan of scallops so that dish is right up my alley.

What a fun day in Epcot. Love the rainbow after the rainstorm. What a lovely picture.

Via Napoli is one of my favorite restaurants. Yum!

Glad to see you are still updating.

those scallops look delish! I am a bug fan of scallops so that dish is right up my alley.

What a fun day in Epcot. Love the rainbow after the rainstorm. What a lovely picture.

Via Napoli is one of my favorite restaurants. Yum!

Yes the Scallops were really good, those and the Shrimp/Scallop pastry at BOG were, I think, my Favorite meals the whole trip.

It was fun despite all the rain... I was glad to get a pic of that rainbow.

I'm enjoying your report...so much so that I finally signed on as a member of the boards so I can "watch" for the next installment. It's frustrating to get halfway through an interesting journey and then it gets lost in the constant flow of updates.

Looking forward to your last day. Sorry about all the rain; it's Florida, what can you do?

Just read through the whole report so to much to remember and comment. I have been to Disney when it rained like that and it isn't fun. Looks like you had a good time. I love the F&G Festival and all the Fall decorations. I have never been to Kona for breakfast, never appealed to me as I don't like really sweet food in the morning. Ate at Via Napoli a few years ago with my friend and I enjoyed the food. I think that is all I can remember. Looking forward to the end/

I know your dad lives up near me and I swear I have seen him somewhere. And I am sorry about your fur baby, that is never easy.

I'm enjoying your report...so much so that I finally signed on as a member of the boards so I can "watch" for the next installment. It's frustrating to get halfway through an interesting journey and then it gets lost in the constant flow of updates.

Looking forward to your last day. Sorry about all the rain; it's Florida, what can you do?

:welcome: Thanks for reading! I know how frustrating it can be, I follow a lot of TR's and have started using the thread tools to keep track of some of them. I hope to get the next update up soon.

Just read through the whole report so to much to remember and comment. I have been to Disney when it rained like that and it isn't fun. Looks like you had a good time. I love the F&G Festival and all the Fall decorations. I have never been to Kona for breakfast, never appealed to me as I don't like really sweet food in the morning. Ate at Via Napoli a few years ago with my friend and I enjoyed the food. I think that is all I can remember. Looking forward to the end/

I know your dad lives up near me and I swear I have seen him somewhere. And I am sorry about your fur baby, that is never easy.

:welcome: It definitely isn't fun in the rain but as we kept saying to ourselves, "A rainy day at Disney is better than a sunny day at work" I will tell you our Ponchos were in tatters by the end of the trip!

Fall is definitely my Favorite time to go, decoration-wise, I like the Christmas decorations too but I really love the fall colors and all the pumpkins.

I really liked my meal at Via Napoli, but our service was really slow, not only my Dad's meal but drink refills, etc too.

That's funny about my Dad, he lives in Parkwood if you know that neighborhood. Maybe you've seen him at a store somewhere, if you shop in the Far NE and Bensalem, Neshaminy area.

:welcome: It definitely isn't fun in the rain but as we kept saying to ourselves, "A rainy day at Disney is better than a sunny day at work" I will tell you our Ponchos were in tatters by the end of the trip!

Fall is definitely my Favorite time to go, decoration-wise, I like the Christmas decorations too but I really love the fall colors and all the pumpkins.

I really liked my meal at Via Napoli, but our service was really slow, not only my Dad's meal but drink refills, etc too.

That's funny about my Dad, he lives in Parkwood if you know that neighborhood. Maybe you've seen him at a store somewhere, if you shop in the Far NE and Bensalem, Neshaminy area.

I think any time is my favorite time to go. I have been there for all 4 seasons now and I even like the summer.

I only ate at Via Napoli once but we had so much fun that we never noticed how the service was.

I definitely know Parkwood. My DD lives at Academy and Byberry, my grandkids go to Decatur School and I watch them a couple days a week after school. I am in Parkwood quite often.

I definitely know Parkwood. My DD lives at Academy and Byberry, my grandkids go to Decatur School and I watch them a couple days a week after school. I am in Parkwood quite often.

Small World! He lives near Medford and Lester. I went to St Anselm. (and Ryan)

Day 7, Thursday 10/1/14, MK

Today was our last full day :sad1: and we were going to spend it in MK. We had breakfast with things in the room and then stopped by the food court to fill our mugs on the way to the car. It was raining already. Ugh! It's a bad sign when it is raining on the way TO the Parks... well, we will make the best of it. I know we got there on the later side, maybe 10am. I originally had a FP booked for POTC at 11-12n but we went on Pirates the other day so I changed that to Peter Pan. I really wanted to go on there since we missed it last trip. I forget what time I had them for but I think it might have been around the same time frame since our next one was 1230.

My first pics are of the Haunted Mansion so I know we rode Stand by there, the line was maybe 20 minutes at the time, but when we got off it was way outside and was about 40 or so minutes so we got there right in time. The rain had slowed down to a drizzle by the time we came out.

Bad Picture of my attempt to see Mr Toad:

We considered eating an early lunch at CHH and even went in to see the menu but Tim didn't see anything he really wanted so we moved on to our FP at Peter Pan. I attempted a couple pics that aren't that great but I will post them anyway.

I love the little Pirate Ships! :boat:

For Lunch we went to Pinocchio Village Haus. I don't remember ever eating there, my dad says he ate there once with my brother a couple years ago (probably because you can get pizza/flatbread there, pretty much the only thing my nephew would eat at the time, LOL, actually that has only recently changed and it's not a big variety...)

I had the Pepperoni Flatbread, and a side of bread sticks that I figured we would share

Tim had a meatball Sub and My Dad had the Italian flatbread sub, which Tim ended up finishing too, I didn't get a pic of the Meatball sub..

We did have a nice table right by the window:

There was this really cute family in there while we were eating. They had brought some of their own food to save money (didn't blame them, I think there were 4 kids, mom, dad and grandma) so they were eating it in the seating area there. I have to say those kids were so well behaved. It was nice to see.

When we came out, we lost Tim for a little while (he tends to wander, :furious:) after we found him it was raining again so we went in to Mickey's Philharmagic just ahead of the crowds.

This is the only pic I have from there, :sad2:

After this rainfall, the sun came out and it was beautiful the rest of the day, maybe a little hot, but at that point, I was just glad to not have to wear that crazy Poncho, LOL

At some point I took this, I love the theming of this area, it is just strange that it is basically just bathrooms, LOL. We did frequent these particular bathrooms, though, LOL.

Next was our FP for Enchanted Tales with Belle. I really give my Dad and Tim a lot of credit for going along with me on my girliness! LOL I really wanted to see this because it is new, for one thing and I really wanted to see that Magic Mirror/Door! My Dad was somewhat interested, because of the new-ness of it but I know Tim could take it or leave it. Nobody got picked for any roles (nor did we volunteer)

The animatronics and special effects were really cool:

Afterwards we just rested and people watched for a little while, it wasn't time for our FP+ for Pooh yet but too close to go anywhere else, it was pretty crowded that day.

We went to Pooh a few minutes early and asked the lady at the front if we could go on early, the FP line was short but the SB line was about 30 minutes, she let us in (I have since heard that this is a common thing, to let you in 10 minutes or so early.)

I took a few pics on this ride, and the queue:

This was the cash register in the litte "Dump shop"! I thought it was too cute!

Continued next post:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter