Angelrose's Journey

Angelrose, I've followed this thread from the beginning but have never posted here.
It's kind of ironic that I was just thinking about you yesterday. I was thinking that I hadn't seen a post by you in a while and then today I saw this.
Of course I hope that all turns out well and I'll continue to keep you in my thoughts. I just wanted to tell you that I had a hysterectomy in 2010. I don't want to say that it was nothing but honestly I spent 2 or 3 days in the hospital, I can't even remember, and then went home. You will be fine no matter what news you get. You, like myself, have a caring family that stands by you and that is a wonderful thing.
Keep us posted.

Oh I'm so sorry you are going through this. I will keep you in my prayers. I don't blame you for wanting a hysterectomy if it comes to that. Like ytou said one less thing to worry about later.

Thank you karensi and rndmr2. I really appreciate your good thoughts. I've been keeping this inside and that is just not working. I need my friends and family.

As soon as I find out I will let you all know what is going on. Probably around the 9th or 10th of November. That's such a long way off to wait. Just have to keep thinking about that trip to Disney next year.

:flower3:

Hello! Happy, peaceful wishes to you. We are all here to lift you up!

I had a friend once that said it helped to give her mass a name. I think it was Roberta but don't hold me to that. It might have been Roxanne. Anyway, she would say Roberta and I did this today. Roberta is being a real pain today and I told her she has to move out! Today, Roberta got her eviction notice, etc.

I don't know if that would be helpful for you. She felt that saying " mass" was negative energy and by using a name, it made it easier for her.

I don't post much but have followed your thread a long time. Prayers going up for you during this time of waiting and for a good result from your surgery.

Bless you. May you find peace and comfort in knowing many are sending prayers and pixie dust your way.

The waiting is the hardest part, when I was being slowly diagnosed with cancer , and then a long time before the actually start the chemo, i kept myslef up beat by every time I seen a doctor I told him go get me chemo, i would see a nurse walk by "pick up some chemo in the back... I wanted to hurry and get my bad medicine cause i wanted to be well, when they finally started to give it to me, I told all the nurse I want 2 doses. it kept me ppositive and gave me a edge

What a great idea Grumpy's Gal. I'll call mine Maggie the mass. As soon as I evict Maggie I will feel a lot better. She's an intruder!

My goodness, so many prayers and well wishes. I'm just overwhelmed. I can't thank you all enough. This means so much to me and with all these prayers and good wishes, I know that I will be fine.

Since I am in the old lady part of my life, I've learned that things slow down including cancer cells. I did go right away when I knew something was wrong, so I'm hopeful.

Thank you all again from the bottom of my heart.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter