Animal photos: FINISHED Post #45

Here you go! Alligator and Albino Peacock.

47b7da31b3127cce82bb8e60c74f00000016108AaN3DJi5ZMu

47b7da31b3127cce82bb8fe6875100000016108AaN3DJi5ZMu

47b6da02b3127cce88ce9e3af0c500000016108AaN3DJi5ZMu

Help!
We have the book 75% done...and we don't have any hippos.. We don't have any at our zoo...and the ones I have of Hippos at AK are blurry... does anyone have one????

Thanks so much for all the help!!! :)

Here you go! Alligator and Albino Peacock.

47b7da31b3127cce82bb8e60c74f00000016108AaN3DJi5ZMu

47b7da31b3127cce82bb8fe6875100000016108AaN3DJi5ZMu

47b6da02b3127cce88ce9e3af0c500000016108AaN3DJi5ZMu

All three pictures are from the Cape May Zoo. The gators were hanging out under the heat lamp and were right up against the window. We were separated by about an inch or so of glass, but they were close enought to touch. :eek:

All three pictures are from the Cape May Zoo. The gators were hanging out under the heat lamp and were right up against the window. We were separated by about an inch or so of glass, but they were close enought to touch. :eek:

DS5 wants to work there when he grows up! We go every summer when we visit Grandma.

Your hippo pics are way better than mine!

Thanks girls!!!!!

I knew you all would have her back... We are almost done.. this will be project #4 complete.. with 2 more that are 75% done!!! Yeah!

Okay, back to the 4-H club scrapbook so I can journal tonight and count those pages up to post on the July challenge.... I have alot done that just need journalling..
Than I need to take photos of some of the Epcot WS I did that I just swap elements on!

Really Mickster, how do you get such cool shots of the animals? It's almost as if you can tell them how to pose. Wish my DH could do that.

I know.. she must sit and animal watch for hours with her kids to get those awesome shots! Heck, the only good shots of some animals I have were taken last Dec. 30th...
:)
I still need to post them... Needless to say, unless there is s*** on the ground we are going back and hoping the animals are just as active..

Now, off to develop some photos for the 4H club book... My idea for the "Brady Bunch" like page for the members is turning out pretty cool... basic but cool....

DS5 wants to work there when he grows up! We go every summer when we visit Grandma.

Your hippo pics are way better than mine!

It is a very cool zoo. My kids call it Mimi and Papa's zoo. :)

I just happened to catch the hippo at the Philadelphia Zoo. It was weird. No one was in front of me and there he was. (at least, I think it is a he...);)

Really Mickster, how do you get such cool shots of the animals? It's almost as if you can tell them how to pose. Wish my DH could do that.

I take a million pictures in hopes of getting 1. Really. Just ask anyone who travels with me. I've gotten pretty good now - I don't usually make everyone stop to watch me.:lmao:

I got the hippo and the albino peacock photos developed.. I hadn't shown DH the peacock yet..and he asked what was wrong.. I said "duh"... she painted it for ya! Oh, okay... drive a little farther down the road and he said... it was an albino... To which the kids start laughing and offer him a cookie for his accomplishment!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter