Animal photos: FINISHED Post #45

Alligator
47b6d803b3127cce8a051536718e0000001.jpg

Kangaroo
47b6d803b3127cce8a05c877b0090000001.jpg

No pictures, but animals that start with U
Uakari: a South American monkey.
Umbrella bird: insect-eating birds similar to flycatchers, native to Central and South America.
Underwater frog: also called an African clawed frog.
Urial: a type of sheep (left photo).
Urutu: a tropical forest snake native to Central and South America

Amazing jellyfish pictures!!

We are done.. thank you so much for the offer Jen72386!
I hope to get the photos posted of her completed project today... I just need to download them!!!

awesome!!!:thumbsup2 you could add googly eyes to the little creatures at the bottom of th epages..or not either way great booK!!

Great idea!!! We have googly eyes.. I'll have her do that when she gets home tomorrow!!!!
It's great to have other eyes looking that things!!!!

Thanks!!! :)

I had to share my hippo pic because it's one of my favorite shots of the whole trip. Hungry Hungry Hippos!

IMG_0903.jpg

that is way too funny! my dh made those once upon a time. at his 1st job!!!! every time i see a hippo i have to say hungry, hungry hippos!!!!!!! brings me right back. thanks for that memory.

nancy, love the book. i think it came out great. thanks for sharing it with us.

mickster, love the pics of the hippos. dh and i were talking about this thread and he said "hey you have pics of hippos from the philly zoo". then we saw yours and they said they were from the philly zoo. that is a beautiful zoo. not the best neighborhood, but a beautiful zoo once your inside!!!!
we actually went to the zoo today in providence. they are re-doing some of it. they took out the polar bears. i was disappointed in that. they do have a baby giraffe, who is very cute. and another on the way!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter