Annual Passholder Previews REGISTRATION LINK IN FIRST POST-EVENT FULLY BOOKED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now the onslaught of posts on social media, asking when passholder previews are. SHHHHH! Now it's on the forefront of peoples mind :ssst: haha

I'm still excited by the prospect of the preview. Frustrated at waiting, sure, but still excited ::yes::

Oh how I long for the days when we were all so excited, so hopeful about this preview!! Now, I'm just frustrated and want to put this behind us!!

Ye I’m just getting annoyed now. If they hadn’t dropped fact they were doing previews like 5wks ago I’d have thought nice I can’t go. Now it’s well they are taking so long doing this I’m never going to get any flights from uk that aren’t extortionate if by sheer chance I do get is in for previews

Sounds like CM that are working HS get to see the land prior to regular CM previews (July 30th, and *maybe* the 29th), according to HS CM on FB.

Would anyone have more detail on the CM registration. It seems like you have to choose a date, time slot, and one of 3 options. Was that done in a certain order?

Ah I remember the good old days...when that one link had a blurp and we were all so naive and young thinking it was the link dropping. Such fond memories! Now I feel like a grumpy old grandma😂

back in my day we all thought we were only minutes away from the link dropping... and we thought this thread wouldn't even make it to 100 pages!!!

I've been keeping an eye on the official responses by the Passholder FB team, and in response to the opening of RotR and "Will there be a preview for passholders?"one of them says:
"We're so excited for our Guests to experience this incredible new land. While we don't have any details regarding dates, Platinum, Platinum Plus and Premier Annual Passholders will be among the first to experience Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Capacity is limited and will be available on a first-come, first-served basis. Please continue checking back with us as we look forward to providing more information and registration details at a later date."

"e-mails for registration will be sent to our V.I.Passholders towards the end of the summer. Eligible Passholders include those who hold a Platinum, Platinum Plus or Premier Annual Pass. We hope this helps, and can't wait to see you in Batuu!"

What do we consider the end of the summer? For me, it's mid-August, but isn't that when we think the previews will be? Could it be that they are holding this so you can only sign for a preview for the Falcon or RotR, but not both?

I've been keeping an eye on the official responses by the Passholder FB team, and in response to the opening of RotR and "Will there be a preview for passholders?"one of them says:
"We're so excited for our Guests to experience this incredible new land. While we don't have any details regarding dates, Platinum, Platinum Plus and Premier Annual Passholders will be among the first to experience Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Capacity is limited and will be available on a first-come, first-served basis. Please continue checking back with us as we look forward to providing more information and registration details at a later date."

"e-mails for registration will be sent to our V.I.Passholders towards the end of the summer. Eligible Passholders include those who hold a Platinum, Platinum Plus or Premier Annual Pass. We hope this helps, and can't wait to see you in Batuu!"

What do we consider the end of the summer? For me, it's mid-August, but isn't that when we think the previews will be? Could it be that they are holding this so you can only sign for a preview for the Falcon or RotR, but not both?
RotR is not going to be ready for previews. We have no idea why Disney is holding registration. We have pretty much worked out when AP Previews will be, we are just waiting to get the actual email

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter