• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Another lovely day in Oklahoma. . .

I don't even need the skis! Simply playing in the snow would be a big treat for me! I bet it's gorgeous where you live.
Yeah, it's awesome! :rotfl2:
1297504995232_ORIGINAL.jpg

We have a Roomba, a retriever, and a happy vacuumed house!

Is your home carpeted? I have considered getting a Roomba but we have both tile & carpet in the house and I have felt that the device wouldn't do a very good job on the carpet.

I "liked" your post to let you know I read it but I do not LIKE the pic. :scared: Not a fan of snow as we see it here for several months, too. Twilight, I'd be glad to send all our snow to you. :love:
I haven't joined in the wine posts as I'm not much into wine. It's rum or nothing for me!!! :drinking1
I "liked" your post because I actually liked it! Don't get @jevs started on "fake liking" posts please! ;) C'mon up and see us sometime!
Calgary's%20Best%20Neighbourhoods.gif

This is my neighbourhood much as it looks right now:
Aerial-3-copy.jpg

Last edited:

Wait......Jev's back!?! The DIS has been so slow lately I've had problems keeping up on many threads including this one!!!

What the heck is fake liking a post???? :rotfl2:
:goodvibes Hoping to lure her out of hiding (Hi Jevsie!! :wave2: )

"Fake Liking" is when you're trying to bug somebody ( :teeth: and they know it) so you search all their posts for the last week or so and go back and "like" them all. Even the ones you would never actually like - it's sort of like gas-lighting and paranoia can creep up on one so easily here on the DIS...:tiptoe: @jevs and @kimblebee are masters at it. :worship:

:goodvibes Hoping to lure her out of hiding (Hi Jevsie!! :wave2: )

"Fake Liking" is when you're trying to bug somebody ( :teeth: and they know it) so you search all their posts for the last week or so and go back and "like" them all. Even the ones you would never actually like - it's sort of like gas-lighting and paranoia can creep up on one so easily here on the DIS...:tiptoe: @jevs and @kimblebee are masters at it. :worship:

I know it’s all in fun, but I have never once done that to you or anyone. Who has the time for that lol

Dgs brought this cookie back for me! :love:View attachment 273891

Does Oma mean grandma? If so, my guess is that the cookie reads For the Best Grandma or maybe To the Best Grandma. Either way, the cookie is beautiful! I'm amazed it survived the trip. He must have taken extra special care with it. Your grandson obviously loves you immensely! :love:

P.S. I knew "die" (pronounced dee, right?) meant "the" thanks to DD's German studies, but she is not with me right now to translate the other words.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter