Another lovely day in Oklahoma. . .

:rotfl:

You know I've yet to see that show. I've heard it's really good though.
My wife watches it but I catch it here and there. All I know is there is winter either coming, going, or present, but that's about as far into the details as I go. The winter scenes always look really cold though and the term "third winter" sounds like something they'd come up with.

My wife watches it but I catch it here and there. All I know is there is winter either coming, going, or present, but that's about as far into the details as I go. The winter scenes always look really cold though and the term "third winter" sounds like something they'd come up with.
Yup, that's about as far as I know too lol. I keep saying one of these days I'll binge watch it but there's just so many other shows out there that it keeps getting pushed further down the evergrowing list.

@Mackenzie Click-Mickelson , your DLR trip sounds and looks so fun! Glad Aaron found an apartment so quickly. Wishing you two the best throughout this adventure. Oh, and loved the seasons chart.

@leebee , so sorry about the strep. Agree a sick day is much deserved. LOVE that dress!!!!! So elegant.

Everyone west of me, quit sending the cold weather this way, please. We were doing very well with spring and then some crazy winds came through from the west and brought much colder temps. My fingers are still frozen from my ride (on my horse) earlier today.

Now I want to watch Game of Thrones. We are also among the few who have not yet seen it.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend, all, and speedy get well wishes to all who are not feeling 100%. Glad the thread got bumped back up.

Mackenzie, how cool for your son and you to have a special trip like that. Nice pic of you guys. You must be so proud of him. :thumbsup2
Hey and thanks for all the likes! ;)

Jane, hope your allergies are getting better. Mine will be starting up as spring really gets "growing".

Leebee, you need to be also getting better with your wedding planning going strong. Love the dress!! :)

Twilight.....yes Tennessee should be much warmer! Michigan, not so much yet. Woke up to beautiful sunny skies but 21 degree temps!! That's April Fool's Day for ya!! :rolleyes2

All of you Aldio'ans.....raise your hand if you have a chance of snow in your ten day forecast. :cold:

I've been taking antibiotics for strep throat and bronchitis since Friday, but DH and I went out for a walk today. It's 60F here!! I wasn't out for long and I am really dragging now, but it was SO NICE to feel the sun on my face and the warm breeze in my hair. It's the kind of day that makes me believe that spring really WILL come! Not much else new to report. I have been working on decorations for DD's wedding and although they are not as far along as I'd hoped, they are on the way. I still haven't finished the taxes; the numbers are run but I am waiting for a K-1 from a company of which DH is part-owner. The company is almost defunct; we take a loss of about $2K each year, so that actually helps us from a tax viewpoint. However, we are going to owe the feds about $2K. I am not sure why. Our income wasn't significantly higher than in prior years, we usually get a couple hundred back from the feds, and we actually made additional contributions each month. I dread doing the state return, as we usually owe the state. No winning at our house right now. ANYHOW... I didn't get enough done this weekend as I feel like crap and am actually considering calling in sick tomorrow. We did finally get all the decorations off the Christmas tree (I know, but it's artificial and I LOVE the lights so we always leave it up way too long!) so hopefully we'll get it taken down tonight. Then I can put up a folding table in that spot and actually do the taxes!! That's about it... just another page out of my everyday life. OH... I FOUND A DRESS FOR DD'S WEDDING! I thought it was going to be a nightmare but I actually found many dresses that I liked and that fit well. At one point, I had FOUR dresses to choose from, but three have been returned and the one below is the one I am sticking with... for now, LOL!

Love the dress! Great that you are feeling better too. :)

I was just about to say that :rotfl::rotfl:

View attachment 391963

I feel like this is pretty accurate though mud season is also good too because we've had a lot of rain in the last couple of days with some more forecasted this coming week.

It was like 68/70 a few days ago but then a long range showed over 5inches of snow for today...thank goodness it didn't happen. Some people did get some snow yesterday though where I was was at it was rain with flakes eventually which just melted on contact. Today it's 44 though it was chilly (below freezing) this morning.

Next week is supposed to be in the 50,60s and possibly 71...I'm not holding my breath lol.

Yup... we got it, and it was heavy!!
If it's a third winter then I'm just gonna blame Game of Thrones.

Attachments

• 20190331_104515.jpg
    20190331_104515.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 6

I'm still having fun with Allergy Season
Me too! Fortunately it just amounts to some sneezing fits a couple of times a day so it's not a big deal. Hope you aren't getting too down in the dumps with pollen plague. I guess the excitement of the upcoming cruise is helping to distract you:)

::yes:: Yep - that pretty much sums it up here...always and simultaneously.
upload_2019-4-12_23-34-12.png

Ronandannette's video wouldn't play for me, but the image I can see doesn't look inspiring!

Love the Easter planter, @NFLDERS !

I just had a super healthy lunch choice (said with sarcasm) of a pecan cream cheese danish from our local "French" bakery. The thing was huge, and I made the mistake of eating the less fun outer parts first. Now I have no room for the yummy gooey center. It has brought about an epiphany for me. Don't save the best for last. And that's my PSA for today.

(No, I don't always have pastries for lunch - or even breakfast, but the next time I do have one, I will break off the outer parts and head straight for the good stuff)

Ronandannette's video wouldn't play for me, but the image I can see doesn't look inspiring!

Love the Easter planter, @NFLDERS !

I just had a super healthy lunch choice (said with sarcasm) of a pecan cream cheese danish from our local "French" bakery. The thing was huge, and I made the mistake of eating the less fun outer parts first. Now I have no room for the yummy gooey center. It has brought about an epiphany for me. Don't save the best for last. And that's my PSA for today.

(No, I don't always have pastries for lunch - or even breakfast, but the next time I do have one, I will break off the outer parts and head straight for the good stuff)

I may have gained a pound just reading about your pastry! :)

:upsidedow Well, that sucked - but in a good way! We finally got our long-awaited last blast of winter yesterday. 10" of snow in some areas and winds gusting past 80 kph. It made for a miserable afternoon and evening but all is well again this morning with beautiful sunny skies and temps in the high 40's F. The melting has started and our parched, thirsty ground is just sponging it up. April showers bring May flowers - this is a classic example of Alberta White Rain. :thumbsup2

5378b81f21cf3fab1fb69e5a8cb60598.jpg_1200x630.jpg

:upsidedow Well, that sucked - but in a good way! We finally got our long-awaited last blast of winter yesterday. 10" of snow in some areas and winds gusting past 80 kph. It made for a miserable afternoon and evening but all is well again this morning with beautiful sunny skies and temps in the high 40's F. The melting has started and our parched, thirsty ground is just sponging it up. April showers bring May flowers - this is a classic example of Alberta White Rain. :thumbsup2

5378b81f21cf3fab1fb69e5a8cb60598.jpg_1200x630.jpg

Can I just say Ronandannette I will not come ever to visit you unless it's in the month of July only!! :cold:

There were a few counties here in Michigan (ours included) that were under a Winter Weather Advisory last night but luckily it turned out to be a bust....not a blizzard in your case. :hug:

Can I just say Ronandannette I will not come ever to visit you unless it's in the month of July only!! :cold:

There were a few counties here in Michigan (ours included) that were under a Winter Weather Advisory last night but luckily it turned out to be a bust....not a blizzard in your case. :hug:
Well, July is the Calgary Stampede and it's loads of fun but for good weather you want to be here in August or September. Far-and-away the nicest months. June is rainy, July can be frying hot, October goes either way and well, you can guess what November through May are like. :rotfl2:Do come on up though - you'd receive a very warm welcome if nothing else. :flower3: Here's my awesome hometown in it's summer glory:

54cf2caedcd66_610_385.jpg

Well, July is the Calgary Stampede and it's loads of fun but for good weather you want to be here in August or September. Far-and-away the nicest months. June is rainy, July can be frying hot, October goes either way and well, you can guess what November through May are like. :rotfl2:Do come on up though - you'd receive a very warm welcome if nothing else. :flower3: Here's my awesome hometown in it's summer glory:

Dang, that background is beautiful.

Thank you for the invite. You are so sweet and the pic of your hometown is beyond beautiful!!! :cloud9::sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter