• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any DISers from Wisconsin?

My DH was born in Milwaukee and our extended family mostly live in Grafton, WI (30 min. North of Milwaukee/south side of Cedarburg). We currently have cheese curds in the fridge!:lmao:

Go Brewers!

My DH was born in Milwaukee and our extended family mostly live in Grafton, WI (30 min. North of Milwaukee/south side of Cedarburg). We currently have cheese curds in the fridge!:lmao:

Go Brewers!

Grafton Is Our Arch Rivals in High School!

SO where do you live now?

Yep, Wisconsinite here! :wave2: I'm in a suburb of Milwaukee. Went to school at Marquette.

I went to see The Lion King at the theater last night...it was AWESOME!!

Hey, I went to Marquette, too! I was part of the last class of "the Warriors". I kept my student ID as a keepsake. I know, totally dork! I'm living in Sheboygan now.

I don't live there now, but I did spend my high school years up in Rhinelander -- home of the Hodag. :rolleyes:

My mom still lives up there.

Happy to see Cheese Curds mentioned! I have a friend out here who grew up in southern Wisconsin and we were both so happy to find passable cheese curds at the A&Ws in CA!

Also wanted to mention my parents both went to Marquette -- that is where they met.

Wow, couldn't tell you any players' names. My BIL works at the (Soon to be Renamed) Bradley Center and he gives us tickets about once per season. My kids like going just to ring a bell, the zamboni and for the intermission entertainment. :laughing: They are 5&8 years so not really into it yet.

They are renaming the Bradley Center? That's kind of sad for me! That is where I went to my first concert in 1990, New Kids on the Block. It was SUCH a big deal to me at the time...the Bradley Center kind of holds a special place in my heart to this day! Any idea what they are changing the name to?

I went to middle school and high school in Wausau. Have been in Texas over 20 years now. My neice is in Wausau and my best friend is in Schofield. I had some friends send me some cheese curds and they are in my freezer. No one here has a clue as to what they are but that is probably the thing I miss the most from Wisconsin.

I went to middle school and high school in Wausau. Have been in Texas over 20 years now. My neice is in Wausau and my best friend is in Schofield. I had some friends send me some cheese curds and they are in my freezer. No one here has a clue as to what they are but that is probably the thing I miss the most from Wisconsin.

Just drove back from skiing in Wausau a few minutes ago. And you can't go anywhere without seeing cheese curds here!

Oh, and crzyred - I just wanted to say how much I like your signature cartoon!

Hi,
We are in northern Wisconsin by the big lake.:thumbsup2

Lots of snow here, and we are ready for spring!

My family used to live in Wauwautosa when I was little for about 6 years. I have a sister who still lives in West Bend so I do get out there very now and then.

I love the Wausau area! We've been going there every February since 2000 for Badger State Games. It is such a nice area! If we ever decided to move to a different part of the state for any reason, I think that is where I'd look.

Hey, I went to Marquette, too! I was part of the last class of "the Warriors". I kept my student ID as a keepsake. I know, totally dork! I'm living in Sheboygan now.

Cool!! I have my ID still too...but then again I just graduated last year and finished my student teaching about a month ago. haha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter