• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any DISers from Wisconsin?

My family used to live in Wauwautosa when I was little for about 6 years. I have a sister who still lives in West Bend so I do get out there very now and then.

I live in West Bend, is your sister a Disney fan? I had enough of this winter a long time ago, I am originally from Texas and I like it warm!

IT CANT SNOW!!!! my projects still drying on the now shoveled SUMMMER patio. In a attempt to ward off more snow I decorated our patio for summer again, and started redoing funiture inside/outside. How do you get black craft paint out of carpet?

IT CANT SNOW!!!! my projects still drying on the now shoveled SUMMMER patio. In a attempt to ward off more snow I decorated our patio for summer again, and started redoing funiture inside/outside. How do you get black craft paint out of carpet?

Cover it with a rug!:rotfl:

Where are you going to school and for what?

They are renaming the Bradley Center? That's kind of sad for me! That is where I went to my first concert in 1990, New Kids on the Block. It was SUCH a big deal to me at the time...the Bradley Center kind of holds a special place in my heart to this day! Any idea what they are changing the name to?

They are talking about selling the naming rights for $$$.:sad2: It is very sad since the BC was a gift from Jane Bradley Petit. I still think is is a wonderful place but others seem to think we have to have BETTER, BIGGER, MORE when it comes to sports facilities.

green bay here, ashwaubenon to be more specific. and waiting rather impatiently for spring.

I grew up in Ashwaubenon.... my whole family still lives in the area, but we're in the Chicago area for job reasons. I really miss the area and the slower pace of life!!

Grew up in Door County (Sturgeon Bay) visit every summer and also do Summerfest in Milwaukee.....anything to escape the summers in Florida!

I dont go to summerfest.... seems like too many drunks.

Anyway we're only supposed to get 2 inches for me tomorrow! :cool1:

tell me more about the interior desin program! im thinking of mabye swicthing to it since design is like my second passion.

I dont go to summerfest.... seems like too many drunks.

Anyway we're only supposed to get 2 inches for me tomorrow! :cool1:

I used to love Summerfest, but I don't know if I officially became old this year or what, because I went twice this past summer (to see John Mayer, and then Daughtry) and couldn't wait to leave either time. So many drunk, stupid people...and crowded! Holy cow! Could have been though that I was newly pregnant, and sick and crabby most of the time.

Ask me again this summer!

I've only been to SummerFest once. That was a few years ago to see Kenny Chesney :lovestruc

There were a lot of people. And it was hot. I tried to imagine being at Disney like that:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter