Anyone dissappointed in star wars land

You're overthinking it way too much. It's just a land in a giant theme park. Most guests come for one day or two... there's plenty to do and eat in the land. People have the rest of DL to do in one day that they're not going to stay in SWGE for 6 hours. Most will go on the two major rides, maybe try a blue milk, buy a shirt and then leave. Just like Cars Land... you go on a couple of rides, maybe grab a cone treat and walk out and do other stuff. It's not a full separate theme park yet.

I don’t know. I agree with Andrew’s thoughts. Right now it does not sound as if it has the staying power of other parts of the park. Obviously that could change when ROTR opens but so far the only ride has been very divisive, even among hardcore SW fans. Carsland does not have all that much to it but the ride is a hit. It’s easy and fun to ride and hang out and eat. Eating at dusk is always mentioned in things to do. Food options so far our limited and not plentiful. At least they have added the new option to get a text instead of waiting to dine there. My family is in Northern CA so we only go a couple of times in a year or two and when we go we try to hit our favorite rides a few times. Like Andrew said about Indy my kids love HM and POTC and will try to do them everyday, and more if possible. There’s just not much there right now to go back to if you aren’t a fan of the ride. I don’t know how the app plays into the experience but my kids want to do stuff and not play games on my phone at Disney.

I don’t know. I agree with Andrew’s thoughts. Right now it does not sound as if it has the staying power of other parts of the park. Obviously that could change when ROTR opens but so far the only ride has been very divisive, even among hardcore SW fans. Carsland does not have all that much to it but the ride is a hit. It’s easy and fun to ride and hang out and eat. Eating at dusk is always mentioned in things to do. Food options so far our limited and not plentiful. At least they have added the new option to get a text instead of waiting to dine there. My family is in Northern CA so we only go a couple of times in a year or two and when we go we try to hit our favorite rides a few times. Like Andrew said about Indy my kids love HM and POTC and will try to do them everyday, and more if possible. There’s just not much there right now to go back to if you aren’t a fan of the ride. I don’t know how the app plays into the experience but my kids want to do stuff and not play games on my phone at Disney.

The app interacts with the land. When you hack a droid or ship, it comes to life, making sounds, moving lighting up. It's pretty amazing. When I go back on Sunday, I plan on spending more time playing with the app. Think of the app as a free version of the Wizarding World wands, except you don't have to wait in line to try (and fail!) to cast a spell.

Having done both Savi's and Olivanders, Savi's blows Olivanders out of the water! I might feel different if I ever had a chance of being picked for the wand ceremony, but I'm not a small child so I know that won't happen. I also own both a wand and a saber.. and the saber is light years better! (as it should be since it's 4 times the cost.) I also wouldn't call the merchandise 'cash grabs'. Some of it is pricey, yes, but it all looks really good and worth it.

But aside from the 1 ride it sounds like there’s only shopping and more shopping. Even if the options are worth the price what else is there to do? That’s what I meant by all the cash grabs. I know Disney is always trying to get dollars spent but I was expecting more entertainment options. Like PP said how many lightsabers can you have? So what is there to do on the next visit? I just hope there’s more when it’s all open. I’d love the interactive elements to be upped like bringing back Jedi Training which would be fun next to ROTR. Or something else new and fun for kids. I think it can cater to adult fans and kids cause Disney is for families but right now it’s light on kid options. My kids are SW fans but right now the options are missing for them and they miss Jedi Training.

The app interacts with the land. When you hack a droid or ship, it comes to life, making sounds, moving lighting up. It's pretty amazing. When I go back on Sunday, I plan on spending more time playing with the app. Think of the app as a free version of the Wizarding World wands, except you don't have to wait in line to try (and fail!) to cast a spell.

Thanks! That does sound fun! I have to admit the biggest annoyance with the fancy $100 wand (aside from doing nothing outside the park!) was how difficult it was to use on the windows. It definitely did not feel intuitive and was frustrating for my kids.

But aside from the 1 ride it sounds like there’s only shopping and more shopping. Even if the options are worth the price what else is there to do? That’s what I meant by all the cash grabs. I know Disney is always trying to get dollars spent but I was expecting more entertainment options. Like PP said how many lightsabers can you have? So what is there to do on the next visit? I just hope there’s more when it’s all open. I’d love the interactive elements to be upped like bringing back Jedi Training which would be fun next to ROTR. Or something else new and fun for kids. I think it can cater to adult fans and kids cause Disney is for families but right now it’s light on kid options. My kids are SW fans but right now the options are missing for them and they miss Jedi Training.

The aforementioned apps is something that you can do on repeat visits. There is a takeover game, where you can side with the resistance or the first order and hack door panels to seize control of Black Spire Outpost. There are also AMAZING character interactions, since the characters arent doing the standard photo op thing. I had this great moment with Chewie where he wanted me to try and start up the X-wing.

IMHO (and take this with a grain of salt and a shot of tequila)...they know that it will be a novelty for locals for a few months...but for out of town guests, it becomes a major draw.

Sure, the locals may not want to build a lightsaber on visit 3, but that family from (insert country of choice here) will most definitely hit it for their vacation. Locals will come in, try to better their score (is there a score?) for flying the Falcon, ride RotR, grab a drink, and head to the next land...leaving room for that family from (country) to spend the $200 per family member to do the lightsabers, and the Droid Depot, and spend the money getting all those Kyber crystals and Holocrons and Adopt-a-pet. Then family leaves and in comes family from (different country) and they'll spend the $$$$$.

Especially at WDW; we get a LOT of the out of the country tourists, and they come with money to spend. Having SWGE may be the thing that pulls those people to spend their money at WDW instead of at HP @UO.

Expressing disappointment about a land you haven’t visited yet seems premature.

I was there from 2-6 on opening day with an adult friend and back today from 8-12 with my six-year-old daughter. It’s a pretty incredible place even though my company and therefore experiences were QUITE different today.

My daughter doesn’t know much Star Wars - she’s seen A New Hope and most of The Force Awakens, but that’s it. She does generally “like” Star Wars and knows a fair number of characters (largely from rising Star Tours so often). After riding the Millennium Falcon, she kept telling people she rode a TIE Fighter, though, so there’s no nostalgia and little SW knowledge going on here.

She’s not only not a “superfan,” but she’s a kid with a limited attention span and little interest in taking a zillion pictures or trying all of the snacks. It was still cool going with her, and she says “it was very nice, there were lots of Star Wars-y things in it. And you can make a droid. Lots of people are wearing costumes and there are lots of things.”

She liked walking around and looking at stuff - creatures lurking in unexpected places, ships and characters, etc. The CMs are fantastic so she liked interacting with them. She liked the ride but didn’t love it (which is about how I feel about it). She did get to build a droid, which was her favorite part, but we didn’t do the cantina or a lightsaber. She did get into the app, especially near the end when she realized we could check what we’d “collected” and see what we still need to obtain. Then she wanted to scan and hack ALL THE THINGS.

So, you don’t have to be big into SW to enjoy it... but being big into SW will certainly make it cooler.

(The concerns about limited capacity for the cantina in particular and the overall focus on merchandise are not entirely off-base... but I don’t think they’re dealbreakers.)

I think you see my points, and hopefully others will see that the point I was trying to make was also really relative to the amount of real estate this took up. Other than RSR I don’t feel like cars land took up THAT much space. There is obviously a bit of connection walkways that are themed as cars land, a couple food locations, and some much smaller rides (which may be getting the axe as things develop) but it wasn’t described as “huge” and “expansive” like a Star Wars was. RSR is killer and totally worth doing, but to be honest, over the last four yearly October trips I’ve done during my 3 to 4 days at the park there has always been at least one if not two days I didn’t ride RSR, due to wait times and fast pass “sell outs”. I can’t say the same for Indy/Pirates/HM; they have been an every day if not multiple times in a day. RSR is estimated at about 1,500 people an hour, Indy is estimated at about 2,000 people an hour. Smugglers is estimated at around 1,800, and they had to have known that would be insanely popular. I’m curious what RoR will be, but I expect as that’s a far more complex one that it’ll be about the same or lower.

Now I’m not saying they should have gone less complex on the attractions, I don’t want that, but I do feel like they should have tried to pack in at least one or two more attractions into that space, possibly at the expense of some shopping.

I don’t doubt this will look, feel, and sound like the absolutely most amazing place Disney has transported us to, and I’m really glad they’ve created unique merch to sell, but I do fear it’ll feel a little empty of things to keep doing. For a choking park they don’t really have options for expanding much more unless they can buy out real estate outside and bulldoze roads and stuff. So it just is worrying to see such a large area being talked about with two attractions.

It’s honestly the same kind of problem they’ve had with DCA, though they brought in some fantastic attractions finally and a top notch stage show and outdoor show and great dining locations. I would have thought they would have tried to do more with Star Wars.

Expressing disappointment about a land you haven’t visited yet seems premature.

I was there from 2-6 on opening day with an adult friend and back today from 8-12 with my six-year-old daughter. It’s a pretty incredible place even though my company and therefore experiences were QUITE different today.

My daughter doesn’t know much Star Wars - she’s seen A New Hope and most of The Force Awakens, but that’s it. She does generally “like” Star Wars and knows a fair number of characters (largely from rising Star Tours so often). After riding the Millennium Falcon, she kept telling people she rode a TIE Fighter, though, so there’s no nostalgia and little SW knowledge going on here.

She’s not only not a “superfan,” but she’s a kid with a limited attention span and little interest in taking a zillion pictures or trying all of the snacks. It was still cool going with her, and she says “it was very nice, there were lots of Star Wars-y things in it. And you can make a droid. Lots of people are wearing costumes and there are lots of things.”

She liked walking around and looking at stuff - creatures lurking in unexpected places, ships and characters, etc. The CMs are fantastic so she liked interacting with them. She liked the ride but didn’t love it (which is about how I feel about it). She did get to build a droid, which was her favorite part, but we didn’t do the cantina or a lightsaber. She did get into the app, especially near the end when she realized we could check what we’d “collected” and see what we still need to obtain. Then she wanted to scan and hack ALL THE THINGS.

So, you don’t have to be big into SW to enjoy it... but being big into SW will certainly make it cooler.

(The concerns about limited capacity for the cantina in particular and the overall focus on merchandise are not entirely off-base... but I don’t think they’re dealbreakers.)

So I guess the big question is, if you visited twice a year for two or three days each time, would you always make sure to hit this land at least once a trip? Once a day? What about if it was always busy and lines were always 45 min plus? Because I think that’s the target; it’ll always be packed, but is it exciting enough to make a must do over and over again?

And if not... again, how expensive was it and how many square feet did it take up? :P

What about if it was always busy and lines were always 45 min plus? Because I think that’s the target; it’ll always be packed;
Well, then, in that case, haven’t you just refuted your own argument that the money and real estate used for the new land have been wasted? If, per your own assessment, SWGE is likely to be “always packed,” doesn’t that mean that there are enough people who do NOT share your relative disdain for it to justify the expense as worthwhile? If it were fairly empty most of the time and you thus could stroll in there at will without having to face crowds, then, yes, I would agree with you that it is a bad investment. Regardless of what they build—nobody and nothing can please everybody, and there’s nothing at all wrong with that.
:hippie:

So I guess the big question is, if you visited twice a year for two or three days each time, would you always make sure to hit this land at least once a trip? Once a day? What about if it was always busy and lines were always 45 min plus? Because I think that’s the target; it’ll always be packed, but is it exciting enough to make a must do over and over again?

I haven't been there yet but I visit the parks between 2 and 6 times a year for usually 2-3 days at a time, though occasionally even just 1 day trips and I expect that SWGE will be on my "must do" list, even with waits. I am excited about the interactive nature of the land and the "story" which is most definitely something they can add to. As for MF:SR, I am very excited to try the different positions and excited about flying the Millennium Falcon as a team with my family and friends. It also sounds like your ride experience varies some depending on your crewmates and how the mission goes so every ride is not the same. Don't forget that this is a simulator ride that should be relatively easy to modify- I'd bet there will be other missions on the ride in the future- kind of like Star Tours where you can end up on a variety of different planets.

As far as droid depot and Savi's, well yes those may not be repeat visits for everyone but I have no doubt that they will also evolve the offerings in those places to keep them fresh (Savi got in a new load of "scrap metal" from XXX planet...). Do people need 3 or 4 light sabers? No. Will some people do it more than once anyway? Yup. Because its also about the experience. Just like people paying multiple times to take their kids to the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique. Does their child really NEED another premium princess dress (that will be a PITA for the rest of the day in the park but their child is still gonna love it), their hair pulled in the tightest bun imaginable and a glitter shower? No. But people go back more than once anyway.

And perhaps most obviously, everyone has different "must-do" attractions or activities. You have listed Pirates, Indy and HM (all of which are the same ride every time, I might add) among yours but none of those are on my "must-do" list. There is another regular poster here who rides Buzz repeatedly every week but almost never even enters DCA which has several of my "must-do" attractions whereas I could give or take Buzz- I like it, but I would never ride it repeatedly in a day. Different strokes and all that.... So perhaps what you're reading and seeing so far doesn't seem to YOU like a must-do repeat area but I don't understand how that translates into the whole land is a waste of space and money for everyone?

And if not... again, how expensive was it and how many square feet did it take up? :P

Ok, I'll bite. SWGE is stated to be 14 acres. Carsland, to which I think comparison was previously drawn, is 12 acres. Some of that acreage for SWGE is also lost in necessary pathways to access the land beyond the DL RR whereas Carsland is right off the "main drag" in DCA.
Carsland has 3 rides but two of them, while fun and amazingly themed, are not on the level of MF:SR much less what is expected with ROTR.
Carsland has one CS restaurant (Flo's), one area halfway between food carts and CS (Cozy Cone), one fruit/drink stand (Fillmore's) and the new slushie spot they added to the back of Ramone's.
SWGE has a CS restaurant (Docking Bay), an "in between" location (Ronto), a specialty popcorn and drink stand (Kat Saka's) and a specialty drink stand (Milk Stand). Plus a lounge which also happens to be the only place in DL the average guest can purchase adult beverages (Oga's).
Carsland has 3 shops (Sarge's, Ramone's and the Curio shop)- none of which are particularly large and none of which offer any kind of customized building experience.
SWGE has Savi's (which is both experience and shop), Droid Depot (again, experience and shop), Dok-Ondar's, the Toymaker, the Creature stall, First Order Cargo, Black Spire Outfitters and Resistance Supply.

I'm just not seeing how SWGE is a huge waste of space when compared to Carsland and what both have to offer (and don't get me wrong- I LOVE Carsland and think its very well done)? There are lots of other wasted spaces in both parks I'd like them to do something with before packing too much into a new area like SWGE (or Carsland)- I'm looking at you old power boat ride area and unused buildings in Hollywoodland...

I do understand a lot of the points you made in your first post; I just don't come to the same conclusions. Your premise for what makes something "successful" or "worthwhile" seems kind of flawed, or at least very narrow. I don't think that "people who come here twice a year want to visit the land daily" is necessarily a proper metric? I mean, many of the best restaurants in the world are places that people don't visit but once or twice in a lifetime; does that make them "lesser" somehow than the corner cafe that you stop by every month? Meh.

You mentioned the frequency with which you ride RSR vs. something like IJ... so, let's look at that. As weekly+ visitors, we can go months without riding RSR because, as you mentioned, it's harder to get on then a lot of other rides. GOTG, by contrast (my daughter's favorite ride), is much easier to experience due to FPs running out later/more often cancelled, so we do that on at least 90% of our visits. I don't think that makes GOTG a "better" ride or a more worthwhile use of real estate, though. The frequency with which I personally choose to experience an attraction doesn't really work as a judgement value.

If I was advising infrequent-visitor friends visiting the parks for 3 days, I'd generally recommend hitting any one ride once, maybe twice. I'd suggest that those same friends set aside at least half a day for SWGE, potentially even more (assuming both rides are open). I don't think I personally have to want to spend time there "over and over" to think it's a great place.

(Because I know tone is hard to interpret in text, I don't feel particularly invested in this or anything... I just enjoy a good conversation.)

Well, then, in that case, haven’t you just refuted your own argument that the money and real estate used for the new land have been wasted? If, per your own assessment, SWGE is likely to be “always packed,” doesn’t that mean that there are enough people who do NOT share your relative disdain for it to justify the expense as worthwhile? If it were fairly empty most of the time and you thus could stroll in there at will without having to face crowds, then, yes, I would agree with you that it is a bad investment. Regardless of what they build—nobody and nothing can please everybody, and there’s nothing at all wrong with that.
:hippie:

Kinda sorta but not really in my eyes :)

What I mean is that it will always "feel packed" from very long wait times and lack of sit down locations. It'll always have the feel of "keep moving please!" since it's being designed for somewhat low capacities. It sounds like the bar is pretty small, it sounds like the droid and saber workshops are pretty small, the rides don't seem to be a new level of capacity (which I thought Disney would explore, or at least try to put in an ultra high capacity ride). I only mention that because Disney themselves have openly commented on their biggest issue with the park right now is capacity issues and crowd issues. That's partly way they have increased prices and introduced dynamic one day pricing. Now, maybe that's all just talk to "justify" the higher ticket prices, or maybe it's a mix of both. I just don't see Star Wars land really doing anything new to try and get around that. As "hacky" as they might be to the generations now, I'm kinda surprised Disney didn't put some kind of ultra high capacity dark ride like HM or something. A continuous load/unload that can really pack in the guests. I fully believe Disney can create absolutely amazing worlds and doesn't need to have insanely expensive or complex ride vehicles to make an amazing experience. I know RoR will be kind of similar to something like that, but it'll be trackless and it probably will need a lot of CM help to keep groups moving, which in the end will just slow down hourly capacity. That's fine, it'll be amazing. But again, a third or forth ride with 2400+ people an hour capacity could go a long long way to eating up some of those crowds and balancing the wait times for everything. I'm just really surprised Disney wasn't hyper focused on going the next size up for handling demand and instead pulled back a little to make it more personal.

(And I don't doubt making it personal isn't awesome, I just fear it won't outweigh massive long lines for people that have limited time at the park (1 day or something) or repeat guests)

I do understand a lot of the points you made in your first post; I just don't come to the same conclusions. Your premise for what makes something "successful" or "worthwhile" seems kind of flawed, or at least very narrow. I don't think that "people who come here twice a year want to visit the land daily" is necessarily a proper metric? I mean, many of the best restaurants in the world are places that people don't visit but once or twice in a lifetime; does that make them "lesser" somehow than the corner cafe that you stop by every month? Meh.

You mentioned the frequency with which you ride RSR vs. something like IJ... so, let's look at that. As weekly+ visitors, we can go months without riding RSR because, as you mentioned, it's harder to get on then a lot of other rides. GOTG, by contrast (my daughter's favorite ride), is much easier to experience due to FPs running out later/more often cancelled, so we do that on at least 90% of our visits. I don't think that makes GOTG a "better" ride or a more worthwhile use of real estate, though. The frequency with which I personally choose to experience an attraction doesn't really work as a judgement value.

If I was advising infrequent-visitor friends visiting the parks for 3 days, I'd generally recommend hitting any one ride once, maybe twice. I'd suggest that those same friends set aside at least half a day for SWGE, potentially even more (assuming both rides are open). I don't think I personally have to want to spend time there "over and over" to think it's a great place.

(Because I know tone is hard to interpret in text, I don't feel particularly invested in this or anything... I just enjoy a good conversation.)

I guess I should clarify, I think the land will be massively successful to Disney, the shareholders, and the general public. BUT, I don't think it will go very far to help with what Disney themselves say is the number one issue, crowd and excessive wait times. I'm almost positive I've heard on at least one but maybe two investor calls that it was still an issue that they were trying to address, and I would like to believe they were actually trying to address it rather then prime the system for larger and larger ticket price bumps.

Again, I haven't experienced the land yet, so I might change this next statement later, but I don't know if I would suggest to a friend that has limited time 2 or 3 days to spend half or more of a day in that land. If each ride is 120 minutes long wait time and building a saber is 45 minutes or an hour that's easily half a day for two rides and a little 15 minute "show" to build a saber. Even if it's fantastic, I don't know if I would tell someone they really need to give up that much time unless they're a super fan, in which case I doubt they would be asking if it's worth it. I also don't know how little kids handle that kind of wait time. I'm an adult without kids and even 60 minutes is a little rough for me, 90 to 120 minutes feels like it would be soul crushing. Now if I have an 8 year old and 10 year old or something, or a friend with them, do I suggest devoting that much time to it, or instead say "walk through to experience the land, but skip the attractions"? Maybe some out of town families with younger then teens kids will weigh in on how high of a priority riding these attractions will be, especially if they only have two or three days there.

I guess I should clarify, I think the land will be massively successful to Disney, the shareholders, and the general public. BUT, I don't think it will go very far to help with what Disney themselves say is the number one issue, crowd and excessive wait times. I'm almost positive I've heard on at least one but maybe two investor calls that it was still an issue that they were trying to address, and I would like to believe they were actually trying to address it rather then prime the system for larger and larger ticket price bumps.

Again, I haven't experienced the land yet, so I might change this next statement later, but I don't know if I would suggest to a friend that has limited time 2 or 3 days to spend half or more of a day in that land. If each ride is 120 minutes long wait time and building a saber is 45 minutes or an hour that's easily half a day for two rides and a little 15 minute "show" to build a saber. Even if it's fantastic, I don't know if I would tell someone they really need to give up that much time unless they're a super fan, in which case I doubt they would be asking if it's worth it. I also don't know how little kids handle that kind of wait time. I'm an adult without kids and even 60 minutes is a little rough for me, 90 to 120 minutes feels like it would be soul crushing. Now if I have an 8 year old and 10 year old or something, or a friend with them, do I suggest devoting that much time to it, or instead say "walk through to experience the land, but skip the attractions"? Maybe some out of town families with younger then teens kids will weigh in on how high of a priority riding these attractions will be, especially if they only have two or three days there.
Well, I don't know a single person who thinks the land will HELP with crowds and excessive wait times.

I don't think that was the point. I mean, they've Project Stardust-ed the heck out of DL; I think they are clearly trying to address crowding issues in that regard. But, yeah, they want people to come and they want them to spend money, and SWGE is going to do that.

It's also AMAZING. Huzzah! Everybody wins.

I think I get what you're saying. Universal made this mistake with Hogsmeade Orlando. In an effort to make the land "authentic", they put in small shops, a narrow (for a theme park) walk, Ollivander's is titchy, etc. Yes, everyone was very authentically squished! So authentic in terms of small and cluttered isn't always the best idea. I'm really surprised that Oga's is as small as it is; setting aside guest experience, imagine if they could be selling twice as many $75 beer flights per hour!

Nonetheless, Potterheads crammed themselves into the Wizarding World, and Star Wars fans will do the same at Batuu. Also, the Wizarding World opened with only three attractions, two of which were recycled, and one of which was a kiddie ride. So I'm not sure the number of attractions will matter so much as keeping the merchandise and food offerings fresh and desirable. I do agree not many people will need more than one droid and lightsaber though.

Sometimes these new experiences make a fan out of you. Experienced CarsLand, then decided I needed to watch the movie (s). Harry Potter was the same, love it at Universal Orlando but still haven’t read the books or seen all of the movies. Saw HMH and then decided I should probably watch Nightmare before Christmas. Next trip is specifically to see HMH again (WDW is deprived). I’m not a huge Star Wars fine, but I like the movies I’ve seen and love Star Tours. I will go see GE as long as I don’t have to wait hours- I refuse to do that for anything.

Last edited:
I think that we should all just go to SWGE and experience it for ourselves. Clearly, SWGE isn't set up like the traditional Disneyland "lands." It's more about just the 1 or 2 rides in that land. It's an overall experience. If you don't enjoy interactive stuff, then yeah, there's stuff in SWGE that won't be your cup of tea. If you want a HM or Pirates of the Caribbean type of attraction, you probably won't find that in SWGE. If you want a shiny 1960s-style Tomorrowland in SWGE, you'll be disappointed.

But if you want a land where you really can immerse for a few hours, where you can play make believe as an adult, where you can pretend for awhile to really be on another planet, where you can pilot the Milenium Falcon, where you can fire the canons against the bad guys, then yeah...SWGE is the place for you.

I think that it's a little silly to go into a place like SWGE expecting an Adventureland or New Orleans Square sort of experience. They're all unique areas of the park. This is just one more to try out for size.

Do you only go on HM one time ever and never ride it again because "Why bother? It's the same every time" ? Probably not. You go on your favorite rides because YOU enjoy them. Do you go on certain rides multiple times in a trip whereas you totally bypass others? Probably yes. There's nothing wrong with that.

SWGE won't be everybody's cup of tea. I think it's a little foolhardy to talk it down if we haven't even been there yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter