• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone interested in a Disneyland Paris croc exchange?

I'll have Fern from the 30th to the 1st if you wanted to have a reunion. :goodvibes

Mel

If not, then Emma (theLittleMermaid83) and I have them at the same time and in the same hotel, so they'll almost certainly end up crossing paths at least once in January...

I'll have Fern from the 30th to the 1st if you wanted to have a reunion. :goodvibes

Mel

We are there from 26th October until 1st November (leaving around 5pm), would be happy to meet up, are you meeting Danuk for a handover at some point?

We're vaguely planning a trip into Paris on the 30th I think, which could scupper any plans for that day, but this is subject to change anyway.

We are there from 26th October until 1st November (leaving around 5pm), would be happy to meet up, are you meeting Danuk for a handover at some point?

We're vaguely planning a trip into Paris on the 30th I think, which could scupper any plans for that day, but this is subject to change anyway.

Yeah, on the 30th we are meeting Danauk early on in morning and than visiting Paris for the day.

Mel

Yeah, on the 30th we are meeting Danauk early on in morning and than visiting Paris for the day.

Mel

Oh my, we could end up stalking you on the train to Paris then! :rotfl2:

Do you have a definite time to meet Danuk, or is it just a quick pass over anyway? Where are you saying?

Oh my, we could end up stalking you on the train to Paris then! :rotfl2:

Do you have a definite time to meet Danuk, or is it just a quick pass over anyway? Where are you saying?

We are meeting at 7:50 in the morning on the 30th and then probably going straight to the train to Paris unless we decide to do EMH on the day. Hubby and I are staying at the Santa Fe this trip.

Where you going in Paris? I know for sure we'll be at the Rodin Museum and the Effiel Tower.

Mel

My dates have now changed due to mega eurostar drama...

So hopefully fern and I will ok to still go together 18th-21st January.

Just sent you a Pm requesting the pleasure of Fern's company during our trip to Sequoia Lodge on 1 Feb 09

I leave for my trip tomorrow so I won't be updating the lists until the 2nd or 3rd. I hope to see a few of you in the parks.

Mel

Hiya

Sent a PM a couple of weeks ago with my details. The Findlays would like to request the pleasure of the company of Flik or Fern to join us for a Christmas Extravaganza from 22-26th December, if they are free.

If my PM has gone amiss, just let me know and I'll resend my details to you,

Hope you had a great trip! :wizard:

Hiya

Sent a PM a couple of weeks ago with my details. The Findlays would like to request the pleasure of the company of Flik or Fern to join us for a Christmas Extravaganza from 22-26th December, if they are free.

If my PM has gone amiss, just let me know and I'll resend my details to you,

Hope you had a great trip! :wizard:

Added to the list but I don't have a pm from you. :confused3

Mel

Hi Mel

Sent it again... must be loopy internet fuzz made it go amiss!

Looking forward to Flik spending Christmas with us.... :goodvibes :santa:

Lots of piccies to follow of our adventures...

TootieBear

P.S. Sorry for my 'ignorance' but is Flik a girlie or a boy... or should I wait until the big handover and keek underneath? :rotfl2: I just like to be gender correct in my references... don't want to offend my adoptive croc ;)

A few pictures with my all too short trip with Fern for Halloween. Sorry there aren't loads of pictures it was raining most of the time I didn't want to risk getting her soaked.

Danauk and I meeting in the pink hotel to do the exchange. Please excuse my hair it was way too early.
132581DSCF6526a.jpg

Fern waiting her turn to ride TOT. We didn't have much luck with this ride as shortly after this picture was taken we were told the ride was broken. The upside was we got a ticket to ride another ride without waiting. We of course choose Crush, which had a 90 minute wait. We got to travel through a secret tunnel to board but I was too chicken to take pictures. :woohoo:
132581IMG_2055-med.jpg

The next day we tried to ride TOT again and guess what happened? We got stuck on the ride at the second room before the drop. I tried to take a picture of Fern on the ride but failed. It was too dark but I did manage a picture of the bellhop that came to comfort us while we were stuck, he even posed.
132581IMG_2040-med.jpg

He was great, he kept making jokes and telling us not to look down and of course everyone did. You notice lots of things when your stuck in the car. Fern of course then had a second trip through some secret tunnels and we rode TOT again in a different car.

After all the excitement we ate at Annette's.
132581IMG_2056-med.jpg

Fern looking through the songs for her favorite.
132581IMG_2059-med.jpg

Since we were using half board I refused to buy Fern her own drink, so she took matters into her own claws. She was sick for the rest of the trip. Silly croc.
132581IMG_2058-med.jpg

The rest of the trip Fern mostly stayed in hubby's bag cause it was too wet. I did bring her out for a picture of Captain Hook but hubby didn't get a picture of her only me and the Captain.

I did have to replace the green mickey head keychain I got her on an earlier trip, as the ear was falling off. :eek:

Mel

Hi Mel

Sent it again... must be loopy internet fuzz made it go amiss!

Looking forward to Flik spending Christmas with us.... :goodvibes :santa:

Lots of piccies to follow of our adventures...

TootieBear

P.S. Sorry for my 'ignorance' but is Flik a girlie or a boy... or should I wait until the big handover and keek underneath? :rotfl2: I just like to be gender correct in my references... don't want to offend my adoptive croc ;)

I've always thought of Flik as a boy since he has a blue collar and a pirate on his journal but I don't think he's picky.

Mel

I just realised I didn't post pictures of Fern with us on our Halloween trip!

Fern loved the Disneyland hotel:
DisneylandParisDay1092.jpg

Especially the balcony where she could people watch as other people walked to and from the park through Fantasia Gardens.
DisneylandParisDay1094.jpg

She also enjoyed relaxing in Salon Mickey:
DisneylandParisday2029.jpg

DisneylandParisday2033.jpg

Her favourite ride this trip was the studio tram tour:
DisneylandParisday2045.jpg

Just arrived home with Flik today - we've had a fab time and the girls loved having him with us. So much so they wondered if he could go on a beach holiday with them so we had a long chat about how he was a Disney croc.

He's now back in his travel case and all ready to be posted on tomorrow to poohmadmum.

We're already trying to work out our next trip and are hoping to have Fern come along with us.

Flik meets Elle and Lucy his temporary owners for the trip
DLPNov08008.jpg

Flik on the Carousel
DLPNov08050.jpg

Flik having a hot choc to warm up
DLPNov08109.jpg

Just to say that Flik arrived today in Sunny Devon and is eagerly awaiting his return to DLP on Saturday :santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter