Arriving at the Fort tomorrow! Beyond excited.

quandrea

DIS Veteran
What do I need to know about the cabins and the campground in general? Any last minute tips. I’ve requested loop 2500 to be close to the pool, put in for a deep clean, as I’ve read complaints about dusty cabins, ordered my groceries, reserved my golf cart. Anything I’m forgetting?

What do I need to know about the cabins and the campground in general? Any last minute tips. I’ve requested loop 2500 to be close to the pool, put in for a deep clean, as I’ve read complaints about dusty cabins, ordered my groceries, reserved my golf cart. Anything I’m forgetting?
a power strip for extra space to plug in all devices

Depending on how many people are in your party, when you arrive you may want to request extra towels immediately. The pools at Fort Wilderness do not provide towels, so you will need to bring them from your cabin. Your cabin will come standard with 6 towels, so if you have more than 3 people and want separate towels for the pool and showering, you will need more :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter