Artist Point - WL - character breakfast ? October 2018 ?

Pete Werner of the Dis said this on twitter regarding Artist Point "I ate there Friday. Asked the manager about this. His response ‘I’m not authorized to discuss it’. They are not accepting reservations past November. Something major is up."

It looks like it’s a Snow White character dinner. Remaining as a signature dinner. 4 characters including Snow White. 2 month renovation to open for Xmas. I was told this by a waiter there.

I can’t imagine it being all seven. That’s not really feasible. No character meal has that many characters.

I'd be OK with Snow White and all seven dwarves although it seems unlikely this would happen. It would be virtually impossible to have all 8 characters hit every table. Maybe a group photo before or after your meal...
(Agree with the comment about saving time on party nights!)

I'd be OK with Snow White and all seven dwarves although it seems unlikely this would happen. It would be virtually impossible to have all 8 characters hit every table. Maybe a group photo before or after your meal...

But how awesome! My DD and DGD have decided we needed a theme for this trip and we are teh Dwarfs, sort of. Sh eis going to have shirts made with our Dwarf names, so as I said, I woudl drag them there no matter what!

I am following along. We are going end of February, and if we could even meet a couple of the dwarfs , that would be awsome. I was debating booking something now, but sounds like they aren't taking any reservations for Feb right now. I will have to keep an eye out!

Not at all what I wanted to hear. I was hoping that if they added a character meal it would be breakfast/lunch and stick to the regular menu for dinner. Bummer.
I certainly agree, losing the best quiet signature dinner in WDW for a character meal is a huge disappointment!

I certainly agree, losing the best quiet signature dinner in WDW for a character meal is a huge disappointment!
We were so excited to be staying at the lodge again and thrilled that they had so many great options for meals. Not so much now. We have had to rethink our days. Roaring Fork isn't a great option for us for breakfast with the new menu, but we weren't worried because GP breakfast looked good. Planning to head to The Wave & Contempo Cafe more than we expected for breakfast.

It looks like it’s a Snow White character dinner. Remaining as a signature dinner. 4 characters including Snow White. 2 month renovation to open for Xmas. I was told this by a waiter there.
Glad to hear that they will be open for Xmas. When will they start accepting reservations for Xmas?

I understand that a lot of people are sad to see AP change, but really, if there was such a draw for this restaurant, why were there so many empty tables lately? I feel badly that such a lovely unique restaurant needs to make a dramatic change but I cannot see that any business could continue to run at that census.

Right, very hard at the tables BUT they could do what they do at 1900 Park Fare and have you meet the dwarves at the end when you are leaving like they do with Winnie the Pooh. He’s the only one that doesn’t come around to the tables at the GF. There’s a photo pass photographer as your exiting with the backdrop that you can get your picture taken with him.

Maybe they will try that?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter