Artist Point - WL - character breakfast ? October 2018 ?

TMSM just posted the below on Facebook.

Storybook Dining at Artist Point will invite guests to venture into an Enchanted Forest-like setting inspired by Walt Disney’s “Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.” There, you’ll enjoy a delicious meal of fantastic fare with visits from Snow White, Dopey and Grumpy. Delightful music and activities will help bring the classic fairytale to life, and you’ll even have an opportunity for an encounter with The Queen.

This immersive character dinner takes place amidst the rustic elegance and exceptional dining that Artist Point is known for. You’ll enjoy a uniquely themed prix fixe menu, including shared starters, a choice of individual plated entrees and ‘sweet spells’ to finish the meal.

My counterparts from our Food & Beverage team will have more to share soon. Keep checking Disney Parks Blog for additional details as they become available, including menu offerings, an opening date and when you can book reservations, as well as where you might be able to find select fan-favorite Artist Point menu items in the future.

Storybook Dining at Artist Point with Snow White is slated to begin this winter.

Darn! I was hoping by Thanksgiving!

I saw somewhere that someone reported the last available ADRs were November 10th.
I just tried to book November 10th and there were tables.
I tried to book a variety of November and December dates, no tables.
Take it for what it's worth.

I saw somewhere that someone reported the last available ADRs were November 10th.
I just tried to book November 10th and there were tables.
I tried to book a variety of November and December dates, no tables.
Take it for what it's worth.

Yes I played around for it too on some mid-late Nov dates and nothing! I'll have to keep an eye out and be quick if it does open for the time we are there!

THIS IS AWESOME! I love this idea better than any of the other possibilities suggested! I'm guessing it will be the new hardest reservation to get, replacing Be Our Guest and Cindy's!

Yup - Dead SIG walking :(.

AP is now CHARACTER DINING, Not SIGNATURE DINING. So WL no longer has any Signature Restaurants... :(.
We are saddened.... fortunately? Both the GF (3 REAL SIGS), and Contemporary (1 REAL SIG), are a short Cab, Bus+Monorail, or Boat ride away.

DVC, homed at BRV.... Whispering Canyon is STILL great for that morning Breakfast :).

All personal opinion - I'm not necessarily right, no one else is necessarily wrong.

Yup - Dead SIG walking :(.

AP is now CHARACTER DINING, Not SIGNATURE DINING. So WL no longer has any Signature Restaurants... :(.
We are saddened.... fortunately? Both the GF (3 REAL SIGS), and Contemporary (1 REAL SIG), are a short Cab, Bus+Monorail, or Boat ride away.

DVC, homed at BRV.... Whispering Canyon is STILL great for that morning Breakfast :).

All personal opinion - I'm not necessarily right, no one else is necessarily wrong.

I get that they lose a signature but in truth it is rarely fully booked out.

I think this change is the best we could get. I am hoping the food is similar to what is currently offered. WDWMAGIC states "This immersive character dinner takes place amidst the rustic elegance and exceptional dining that Artist Point is known for." We go to AP every time we stay at CC/WL but the restaurant is always half full.

I think this change is the best we could get. I am hoping the food is similar to what is currently offered. WDWMAGIC states "This immersive character dinner takes place amidst the rustic elegance and exceptional dining that Artist Point is known for." We go to AP every time we stay at CC/WL but the restaurant is always half full.
So here is a thought.... All personal opinion - I'm not necessarily right, no one else is necessarily wrong.

WL now no longer has a Signature Dining offering.

It DOES have "Geyser Point" - prime waterfront land, with a (mostly empty) Reunion Station..... A stunning location, with no clear mission, other than "VERY expensive Pool Bar Building". :(.

I know what I would do with this.... it has a very similar location to Narcoossee's at the GF. What would YOU do with it, now that the WL has no Signature Dining?

So here is a thought.... All personal opinion - I'm not necessarily right, no one else is necessarily wrong.

WL now no longer has a Signature Dining offering.

It DOES have "Geyser Point" - prime waterfront land, with a (mostly empty) Reunion Station..... A stunning location, with no clear mission, other than "VERY expensive Pool Bar Building". :(.

I know what I would do with this.... it has a very similar location to Narcoossee's at the GF. What would YOU do with it, now that the WL has no Signature Dining?
Are you suggesting they put the soon-to-be-suspended Mickey’s Backyard BBQ into the Geyser Point space?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter