• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

At least 3 Things ~9/09/08~

Tuesday's Gone -Lynyrd Skynyrd

15 minutes:

Kitchen done and 1/2 the kitchen looks fab-o-lus, just don't turn around ok?
Living
dining
stairs

Do:

dishes (I am soooo tired of this chore!) done!!! for 3.3 seconds anyway
laundry x 3 done
lunch done
dinner done
clean couches more

DH:
Call bank and talk to broker
work
take A/C out

Guess I will post for tomorrow while I am here!

Hope that A/C repairman comes today!!:scared: I am kind of afraid for him.;)

Tuesday:

DH to Houston
DD to school done
MOPS mtg @ 9:00 - wonder if little one will stay in the nursery?? nope - 35 minutes
Laundry
Dishes done
Girls Night Dinner - DD picked the menu moved to Thursday
Grocery Store for said menu items
DD home
Homework Mom
Call and pay dermo
Call Fidelity & reset online options for 529 accounts

Hey Tinkryansmom- is your DH comin to Texas? Tell him it's HOT. Lol! :lmao:

Well since Hurricane Ike looks like he's headed for Texas, I need to get my house clean for my family that will be fleeing the coast this weekend. :scared:

1- crawl out of bed done
2- DD's lunch/snack/etc buying lunch/done
3- DD out the door done
4- COFFEE!!!! cup #2
5- clean bedroom nope
6- clean living room nope
7- clean DD's room nope
8- edit documents done
9- work on logos nope
10- swaps made some good headway
11- homework supervisordone

Annual Gyno visit :woohoo: NOT!

Groceries if time before kids get off the bus, if not that'll be Wednesday.
Have to plan trips out even though gas prices are down a little, they won't stay that way.

Clean off counters.
Get packing list ready for T'n'T
Figure out dinner.

Aroyer, I'm sorry about Ike coming your way. We've been keeping an eye on him since we're on the gulf too, but it looks like he'll go your way rather than ours. :hug:

DH is going to work today!!:cheer2: My morning went well yesterday since he slept most of it, but he totally messed up my afternoon and I didn't get to work on swap stuff. I love the man, but he can get underfoot at times!:lovestruc

Today's list:
Ride Precor Done
Take DS to school
Go grocery shopping
Pay bills
Laundry - sheets & towels today - clothes are caught up (for the moment):confused3
Package up Bazzill swap
Finish T&T swap
Bag & label T&T swap
Pick DS up from school and take to rink to coach practice
Fix dinner - chicken pot pie sounds good!

Have a fun day everyone!

morning everyone!

ashley stay safe. sorry to hear its headed your way.

awm- yucky day for you. sorry. i hate that day.

deb- hope that guy comes today.

ok my should do list for the day.....

1.no school for ds- primary election day.
2.work. (i'm thinking i'm going to cut out early, since ds will be home.- so hopefully a 1/2 day for me)
3.call dr's back. yuck.
4.prep supper- chicken tonight
5.deposit $ into credit union.
6.work on pooh tnt swap with my little man.
7. the never ending :laundy:

ok i guess that's enough for to get me rolling for the day.
hope you all have a great day. and remember to have fun no matter what you choose to do.

DH:
Call bank and talk to broker

:yay:

Annual Gyno visit :woohoo: NOT!

My mother calls the ob/gyn the bottoms up dr. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

morning everyone!

call dr's back. yuck.

Take a deep breath and know that we are all here for you!:hug:

My to do list:

Make bed - Done
Put laundry :laundy: away - Done (would you believe for once I don't have a load to put in the wash?
Work
Call Stonewall Kitchen and book a cooking demonstration
Go to the post office to return Pooh cart.
Finish ATCs

I somehow missed yesterday. Its been a busy couple of weeks.

Work
regular Noah routine
finish addressing the shower cards and get ready to mail tomorrow
if time start cutting the rolodex stuff. I have it all ready just need to cut and assemble
laundry

Mornin' all, I'm in rare form today so everyone better watch out.. :)

Today:

UP done
elem kid up done
elem kid on bus done
dis/email done
towels x 2 done!
fold & put away towels done
older kids up done
dd to school for early mtg done
ds on bus done
enter PTO database papers done
dis/email done
SOMEHOW I MUST FIT BONBONS INTO MY SCHEDULE BECAUSE I HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO DO ONCE THE KIDS GO TO SCHOOL, RIGHT LISA?? Not working into my schedule.. yet!Never DID have time for this in my schedule!
scrap if the chance is there finished 3 pages today; several more in the works
homework duty for elem kid done
leave for DS's XC meet done
dinner done
time w/ kids done
than make my list of NOTHING TO DO for TOMORROW! :lmao: yeah, I'll get to this later!

I am here at my sister's house. They have dial up which is available during the dy- my brother in law gets the computer all night. No one in the house gets up until 10am. Well actually the kids are just not allowed out of their rooms because my sister doesn't want to be up.

Today:
Pick up Daniel for dinner
Look at his dorm room for mom
play with the kids
help with dinner and lunch

Well not much for me to do here-

Rebecca

Mornin' all, I'm in rare form today so everyone better watch out.. :)

SOMEHOW I MUST FIT BONBONS INTO MY SCHEDULE BECAUSE I HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO DO ONCE THE KIDS GO TO SCHOOL, RIGHT LISA??

popcorn::OOOOOoooooo, today should be FUN!!!! popcorn:: :banana:

Thanks for all the good wishes concerning Ike, of course this morning it looks like it's going to more south Texas, so we may miss it.

7 am and you have already started,. oh boy. Guess I need to keep an eye on you today!

Oh yea, Lisa started it! :) :lmao:

popcorn::OOOOOoooooo, today should be FUN!!!! popcorn:: :banana:

Thanks for all the good wishes concerning Ike, of course this morning it looks like it's going to more south Texas, so we may miss it.

I noticed it was going south this morning...but isn't it in the path of Padre again? Weren't that just slammed earlier this year?

I am here at my sister's house. They have dial up which is available during the dy- my brother in law gets the computer all night. No one in the house gets up until 10am. Well actually the kids are just not allowed out of their rooms because my sister doesn't want to be up.

Wow! To have that happen.. NOT here!

that's it... My cousin who is the Army... his wife's family is there... and she worries about them all the time... which reminds me.. I need to check in on them..and see where my cousin is now...sometimes we can't reach him..military life!

Oh yea, Lisa started it! :) :lmao:

Now, now, I didn't start it, I just pointed it out.:lmao:

Nancy, I really think you need to come to work with me. If you weren't so tiny, I would offer my fatigues and combat boots for you to wear!:thumbsup2

I'd be there...they wouldn't know what to do with me!!! :) You'd be in trouble for laughing so darn hard...and when you get my really going, my voice raises... my kids have figured that out..so now I start out really low and direct.. tends to get my point across with them quicker..they know the higher it goes, the more trouble they are in!

See, I go the opposite way, when all is well, I talk, joke around, but when I get mad, I get deadly silent and look out!!! :scared1: :scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter