• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

At least 3 Things ~9/09/08~

Yep, I've got her trained in that way too. Except it bit me in the you know what when the professional photographer took her pictures and more than half are of a fake smile. :scared:

Have you guys seen the shirt that says my kids think I am paparazzi? I love that one.

What? you have a problem with going out the patio door, around to the front door just to go potty in the middle of the night??? I thought that was the norm? :rotfl:

I think said builder needs to be reminded of master bedroom 101 prerequisites.. DOOR TO the inside of the house.. than the bonus door to the patio if it works out that way!!

Priorities....

You guys are so stinkin' funny!

Finished with my bottoms'up doctor and now on to the mammogram tomorrow morning. It's great to be 40. :rotfl2:

Right there with you!!

My lunch was leftover Subway. Have you ever had leftover Subway? Seriously, don't do it. Just throw it away. ICK. :sick: What a waste of calorie intake.

:lmao:

Picked up so super cool ribbon from Hobby Lobby (1/2 off) and now I need to go redo my Halloween pages - yet again. Good thing I didn't use adhesive to stick the stuff down yet. :rotfl2:

:lmao: We have the same scrapping techniques!

:lmao: :lmao:

You're kidding right?
Maybe he thinks you need a complete get-a-way from everything and everyone?

hmmm... he might just be on to something there....

On the upside: DS bettered his time.and got a RIBBON!!! I told him that is soo going in the scrapbook.. he laughed and said that is what the assistant coach said while I was running.. "Hurry up, __________ your mom needs this ribbon for your scrapbook!"... The assistant coach and I scrapbook together every month!

:lmao: :thumbsup2

:lmao: That's too funny, DD just gives me a bored look and hands over whatever it is she has just earned/been given/ etc. and says "here's for the scrapbook." Hey, at least she is trained! :lmao:

:thumbsup2 :woohoo:

You all are on a roll tonight.

omg lisa i so need that shirt for bubba!
that's what my bil and sil call me. either that or holly kodak!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter