• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

At least 3 Things ~9/09/08~

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

That's cuz we wuv you! :hug:

8ae6a289.gif

I guess I should have been scrappin' during that free time..

so off to the :laundy: to pull out the last load of towels and work on the LO that is currently out there... than I'll have DS7's first day of school page complete... Did I tell you over the weekend I completed his mini-4H so he is current... tomorrow I plan to catch up DS12's 4H...

BTW Lisa is not ignoring you, she lost power. I gave her permission to go home. LOL

If I vanish it's cause I lost power too. Come pretty nasty cells are coming this way.

OH no!!
WE had a cell go through last night @ bedtime..woke the kids up once but I got them back to sleep and they slept through the night.. some of those cracks of thunder were WICKED!!! Lightening was beautiful (I was inside) I should have gotten some photos..

Hey, did I tell you DH put the ceiling on the front porch. it looks nice..but having had the rafters open for a year, I find myself dunking as I walk up the steps... even though I still have tons of clearance!

Tortilla with black beans, cheese, salsa, and purple onion....

And somebody send that rain to Texas!

Nancy never shares the good stuff!

What does he want now????
The normal wow-es-me! Yeah, GROW UP Already! What he is wanting is me to offer him $$..and it's really NOT gonna happen!!!
ETA: and I'm NOT getting caught up into his drama... too much there.. I don't want it, nor my kids near it!

what's for lunch????

We had turkey sandwiches, chips and carrots w/ dip..

I went to The Loop and had Baja Chicken Enchillada soup and homemade chips.

We ended up with Burger King, blech!!! But I just finished a snickers ice cream bar so that made up for it.

Nan, tell that brother of your do get off his hiney, you are not his personal bank! No drama, you don't need it!

I think I'm gonna take a photo of the plaque you and I have alike (There will be No crisis here this week... my schedule is full) and put it as my signature in my emails!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter