• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

At least 3 Things ~9/09/08~

Wow all y'all are on a roll today!

Ashley - DH knew it was gonna be hot. I think, however, he was really looking forward to the "extra" humidity due to Ike.:rotfl: NOT. Stay safe.:thumbsup2

How is appliance repairman watch?:magnify: Did I miss him yet!?

Builder just emailed me a plan revision....um...dude...there is no door to the Master Bedroom??:confused3 I guess I have to go outside and enter through the patio. Seems inconvenient to me?? Maybe I am just being picky.:snooty:

I think he is coming in on WEDNESDAY now..

What? you have a problem with going out the patio door, around to the front door just to go potty in the middle of the night??? I thought that was the norm? :rotfl:

I think said builder needs to be reminded of master bedroom 101 prerequisites.. DOOR TO the inside of the house.. than the bonus door to the patio if it works out that way!!

You guys are so stinkin' funny!

Finished with my bottoms'up doctor and now on to the mammogram tomorrow morning. It's great to be 40. :rotfl2:

My lunch was leftover Subway. Have you ever had leftover Subway? Seriously, don't do it. Just throw it away. ICK. :sick: What a waste of calorie intake.

So I'll do the grocery shopping after the mammo tomorrow. Guess we will be doing spaghetti for dinner tonight. :rolleyes1 Wonder if I can talk the DH into getting bread from Panera?

Picked up so super cool ribbon from Hobby Lobby (1/2 off) and now I need to go redo my Halloween pages - yet again. Good thing I didn't use adhesive to stick the stuff down yet. :rotfl2:

That is what my DH asked me when I showed him my soccer page for the black challenge. "Is it stuck down?" :rotfl2: Good thing I wasn't wearing shoes or one would have went zipping towards his head.

:rotfl: The visual AWM is hysterically!!!
DS7 came out and asked "MOm what is so funny?"
I said : AWM
DS7: "what did she do this time?"

Builder just emailed me a plan revision....um...dude...there is no door to the Master Bedroom??:confused3 I guess I have to go outside and enter through the patio. Seems inconvenient to me?? Maybe I am just being picky.:snooty:

:lmao: :lmao:

You're kidding right?
Maybe he thinks you need a complete get-a-way from everything and everyone?

:rotfl: The visual AWM is hysterically!!!
DS7 came out and asked "MOm what is so funny?"
I said : AWM
DS7: "what did she do this time?"

:rotfl2:
Crap, I will need my game on when I am at your house or they will think you are making this all up.

:rotfl:

Ha! Ha!
WE better get a script together or we both may be screwed!

I told DH that I registered and was awaiting confirmation to pay.. He said, we'll how much is this costing me.. I said nothing, I'm pay..but guess what.. it's a boy weekend so you have all 5 kids for the weekend.. Good luck, don't call me, I'll call you. His next line was great.. and what will you and AWM be bringing home for dinner... DD shot him the look and I laughed my butt off and said nothing, our dinner is provided for us w/ our payment!

Ha! Ha!
WE better get a script together or we both may be screwed!

I told DH that I registered and was awaiting confirmation to pay.. He said, we'll how much is this costing me.. I said nothing, I'm pay..but guess what.. it's a boy weekend so you have all 5 kids for the weekend.. Good luck, don't call me, I'll call you. His next line was great.. and what will you and AWM be bringing home for dinner... DD shot him the look and I laughed my butt off and said nothing, our dinner is provided for us w/ our payment!

Tell him I was just at WDW and I've watched the grey-haired pros. I can slip some buffet into my tote and bring it home to him. :thumbsup2

:lmao: OMG, I think I am going to pee my pants. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I can't breathe from laughing so hard.:lmao: :lmao:

And to believe, I have to leave soon to go to an XC meet..

got your txt finally.. we'll txt back while the girls are running!!! :)

Hey, I wasn't able to txt.. parents were gossiping about how things are going in other sports and of course I had to listen! :rotfl:

On the upside: DS bettered his time.and got a RIBBON!!! I told him that is soo going in the scrapbook.. he laughed and said that is what the assistant coach said while I was running.. "Hurry up, __________ your mom needs this ribbon for your scrapbook!"... The assistant coach and I scrapbook together every month!

the teams we raced today were big schools...but no depth... I think we may have won the meet w/ both our teams... I was amazed by the numbers of kids from the other times and our little 13 boys/ 13 girls..

Is DS liking the practices?? I know tomorrow I have to leave @ 4pm to go to DD's race.. I've got to talk to the asst. coach and see if she can bring DS home for me; since I'll leave before his practice is done.. or maybe I'll see if the kids' I watch; if their mom will grab him for me.. I'll talk to her in the AM..

On the upside: DS bettered his time.and got a RIBBON!!! I told him that is soo going in the scrapbook.. he laughed and said that is what the assistant coach said while I was running.. "Hurry up, __________ your mom needs this ribbon for your scrapbook!"... The assistant coach and I scrapbook together every month!

:lmao: That's too funny, DD just gives me a bored look and hands over whatever it is she has just earned/been given/ etc. and says "here's for the scrapbook." Hey, at least she is trained! :lmao:

nan- tell that brother to save the drama for his mama!
that's what dh tells ds when he's whining about something.

:lmao: That's too funny, DD just gives me a bored look and hands over whatever it is she has just earned/been given/ etc. and says "here's for the scrapbook." Hey, at least she is trained! :lmao:

that's funny ashley. when ds is at something that i'm taking pics at, i just call his name and he turns his head to look at me and smiles. he knows i'm ready with the camera.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter