• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

At least 3 Things ~9/10/08~

Sheesh...I miss one day and I have a lot of reading to do...

NYC was awesome! We went shopping at the American Girl place (Oh, yeah...lots of Christmas presents were purchased. It was incredible...) and then we went to the World of Disney. I was expecting a large Disney Store, but it actually has stuff from WDW and DL! Even more Christmas presents. I think I can make it to January now... :)

1. Work all day... Done...
2. Laundry!
3. Wash sheets.
4. Take tylenol - I feel yucky... Done...5.

It's a good thing- I guess he knew about us! :lmao:

I am with Ashley- no drama today- I am driving for 4.5 hours and won't have any way to be in touch.

Today:
make breakfast- I will need it to be large since I won't have lunch before i leave
pack my stuff back up. I actually scrapped 5.5 pages here yesterday with the kids- definately harder to scrap with little ones though
type Bible study
drive home
Wednesday night church stuff

Rebecca

Love that bat smiley! Gonna use it if this thing breaks again...

So, he says there are no leaks...

Me: "So, why isn't it working?"

Him: :confused3 "That's what I'm gonna find out..."

Me: "So, was this a new unit you all installed last year?"

Him: "Yes mam, we only install new units, not second hand in a home..."

Me: "So, was it factory refirb or somethin'?"

Him: "Not as far as I know..."

Me: "Well, our confidence in the unit isn't there...we are about ready to call in that guarantee..."

Him: "Well, that is certainly your decision, but we try not to have to do that..."

Yeah, I just BET they don't want to put another new unit in...

But one more time..and it's
1111th_smiley_baseballbat.gif

You're not gonna let him leave without first getting that appointment to install a new one, right?

So what is he going to do to fix this problem.. if there are no leaks..what is his next step.. He isn't leaving I know that.. Golf clubs will work if you can't find a bat quick!

He's outside making it go and stop...go and stop...go and stop....and scratching his head... (ok who saw legally blonde? "It's a nice break for....") :rotfl: I crack myself up :lmao:

This is the same guy that said fixed the leak last time...and told me it was a nut that wasn't tightened... yeah...a "nut" is right....

:laughing:

He's outside making it go and stop...go and stop...go and stop....and scratching his head... (ok who saw legally blonde? "It's a nice break for....") :rotfl: I crack myself up :lmao:

This is the same guy that said fixed the leak last time...and told me it was a nut that wasn't tightened... yeah...a "nut" is right....

:laughing:

Yep, no cig.. I didn't notice that.. YUCK! (my preference YUCK!)

Yep, I think we have a winner.. Nut is @ D's house right now...

He "thinks" it's a valve that is installed at the factory. When he was here last time, he found an easy fix, and thought it was done. Now, he found the hard fix...lucky for me he had a part on the truck...or I'd be waiting.

He has totally put the system in a vacuum, and then will fill and check for leaks...I think at this point, if he finds a leak, he will pull the system out himself. He just can't believe he had to come back for the same prob, and has been all kinds of apologetic...

Poor guy.. he hated being duked by the A/C he had already fixed..
Well hopefully this will solve it. if not a new A/C is in your future... :)

Guy still here...making sure there isn't a speck of oil or anything in the system to cause it to fail :lmao:

I told him I gotta carpool at 1:30...so I hope this is coming to a close soon.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter