• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

At least 3 Things ~9/10/08~

You ladies are cracking me up today. I had to get a project out thie morning so I haven't been on much but too funny. I love all the smilies.

Today is the same as usual.

Work
Noah
laundry
I did venture and mail the invites this morning so one thing off the list
tonight I need to order photos for my mom and MIL and have sent to there house
Oh yeah watch the rest of 90210. I started it this morning while getting ready to go but I need to finish it so I can discuss with my sister. She texted me at 7:14 on her way to school to see if I thought 90210 or GG was better this week. Oh to be young again and only have tv to worry about. LOL

Guess what...you aren't gonna believe this...wait for it...wait for it....

He's gotta come back TOMORROW!!!

Yes, our fine repairman has to return to my humble abode to replace the expansion valve. Not that the other stuff that he fixed didn't need fixing...they were all improper installation issues...THIS issue is a part...that is in town...that he has to pick up at the shop tomorrow, and will be back around 0900...should only be 1 hour and I should be good to go...

So tune in tomorrow for another chapter of "As My Repairman reTurns" :surfweb:

OMG! You have got to be frickin' kiddin' me...

Well at least he has a solution..and we will be tuning in again for "As the Repairman reTURNS"..

Carpool.. I thought he drove today????:confused3

Yup, but he is working up to driving with a passenger, so I have to pick up his friend, and I might take her for a little drive... her mama, my friend, confided that she just can't stand to do it right now, she is reading accident reports at work, and can't even stand to drive with her DH...so I feel bad for my girl, and I think we will drive in the park a little...

Gotcha...

That would be nice of you to take her out and jsut let her chat a bit... work through this... :)

She asked me very timidly yesterday if I was going to take her...she only has 10 hrs driving time. I feel really bad for the poor kid at this point, because she sees DS16 driving me everywhere...he has hours and hours and hours behind the wheel...

So, I'm thinking if we go to the park, just for a bit, drive around, and see how she does, then we can go on the road if I think she can handle it. I already asked her mom if it was OK, and she said yes.

Ok, I've got to get going.. I have to help w/ homework duty w/ the elem. kiddos.. DH is coming home early due to sports events and he is handling home duty... (grabbing DS from XC practice)... I have to leave @ 4pm for DD's XC meet...and I need to still get all stylish to look like a "cool mom"...

I'll try to check back..but I'm sure DH is gonna take over my computer!!!

Have a great rest of the afternoon.. I'll check in when I return from Princess J's event

I'm first on the LIST!!!!!

Repairman watch has no drama today :banana:

HE"S HERE!!!!!

:dance3: :yay: :dance3:

:woohoo: :woohoo:

:scared: :eek: GOLF CLUBS!!!

:rotfl2: :lmao:

UPS just delivered my soccer team pictures to my house. HHMM...that is a first. Us coaches are the last to know...

And the Disney Outlet is back in my town until the holidays!!:woohoo: Went today - picked up a tinkerbell cell phone for DD1 (maybe now she will leave mine alone - a mommy can hope right)and a cute hoodie for DD8 for christmas and a tshirt for me. I only buy the biggest bargains dontcha know. Always frustrating though to see a few items I paid full price for at the parks there on clearance. :headache: DOH!!

WOO WHOO for early Christmas shopping!:woohoo:

She asked me very timidly yesterday if I was going to take her...she only has 10 hrs driving time. I feel really bad for the poor kid at this point, because she sees DS16 driving me everywhere...he has hours and hours and hours behind the wheel...

So, I'm thinking if we go to the park, just for a bit, drive around, and see how she does, then we can go on the road if I think she can handle it. I already asked her mom if it was OK, and she said yes.

This is very cool of you to do! :thumbsup2

Ok, I've got to get going.. I have to help w/ homework duty w/ the elem. kiddos.. DH is coming home early due to sports events and he is handling home duty... (grabbing DS from XC practice)... I have to leave @ 4pm for DD's XC meet...and I need to still get all stylish to look like a "cool mom"...

I'll try to check back..but I'm sure DH is gonna take over my computer!!!

Have a great rest of the afternoon.. I'll check in when I return from Princess J's event

Hey "Cool Mom" have fun!!

That is very nice of you. Sometimes a girl needs an adult girl to talk to who isn't "mom".

I remembered when I was learning to drive, having my mother in the car made me extremely nervous. She will probably be more relaxed driving with you.

My DS16 and this girl have been friends since kindergarten. She is the daughter I didn't have, and my son is the brother she never had, so she is pretty comfortable with me...

She did so good in the park, we went through a development, drove in town, then to her mama's work where I dropped her off. We had some good girl talk, and aside from my yelling "brake...Brake...BRAKE!!!" it went pretty well :goodvibes

Ok, I'm back! Need to catch up, figure out dinner...

Oh and get ready for my BIL and SIL- they are evacuating from Ike and coming here. We will be getting Tropical Storm winds here, still better than hurricane though. :scared:

Well, give BIL a list of chores.. cause gosh knows you need some free time...oh wait, he thinks you do nothing.. give him that list girlfriend..and take the day off!!!

Well, give BIL a list of chores.. cause gosh knows you need some free time...oh wait, he thinks you do nothing.. give him that list girlfriend..and take the day off!!!
:lmao: This is a different BIL- he knows better. He doesn't have kids yet, but he's worked with kids for many years so he knows what they can be like. But... we might just have to break out the list anyway.... :rolleyes1

Yep, have it ready.. one false move and wham, CHORE list to help his waiting time for Ike!!
:lmao::lmao::lmao:
:lmao: :lmao:

Ashley be safe!

Thanks! We are going to try. There are places that are already running out of gas- which is CRAZY!!! We aren't on the coast even. Now there are some places reporting that it could hit us (in Austin) still as a category 2 storm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter