~Aug 2013~ Sew what~We've gotta find a way back-Part II- TR link posted - 8/31

Love the pedicures. V's is really cool, love that design on her big toe.

I know you girls will have a great trip and I'm sending lots of pixie dust and prayers for a stress free flight and perfect trip to the most magical place in the world.

:tink:

Keep posting I want to see all of your trip as you are enjoying it.

Safe Travels, Bon Voyage and HAVE FUN!!!!!!

Jane

The Mickey nails are fabulous! Glad V got to get hers done too. Can't wait to hear all the trip details! Though we will be leaving right after you get back...

Mickey Head is not too big. Toes are great. V - Love that color with the feather design.
J

I'm not sure when you will see this, but HAVE FUN!!! I'm so jealous! You guys will have the best time :cool1: Drink lots of water and enjoy. I can't wait for the live updates :coffee::surfweb:popcorn::

Jennifer

Have a great trip!!!

Since I don't plan to be up at 3:30 - here's some prayer and pixie dust pixiedust:

I hope you girls have a grand time :goodvibes

Have a great trip.
Liz

Love the pedicures. V's is really cool, love that design on her big toe.

I know you girls will have a great trip and I'm sending lots of pixie dust and prayers for a stress free flight and perfect trip to the most magical place in the world.

:tink:

Have a fabulous trip. You will be missed.

Have a great trip!

Have a magical trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everything fits AND underweight - fabulous!!!

Have a safe flight and a WONDERFUL vacation!!!

Awww... Thank you everyone for your well wishes! I really appreciate it! :grouphug:

I am up and at 'em... Coffee partially consumed... I hear Alli moving around upstairs... It will be a great morning - I just know it!!!

I plan on doing live updates until we get to the resort - after that, all bets are off, as I would like to enjoy this time with the girls... And I need to save some fun for my TR. ::yes::

I will have the laptop with me, so I will be able to check in occasionally - and most likely stop by most mornings before the girls wake, I won't have time to do replies, but I will say hi! :beach:

Until then... You are all always on my thoughts... Prayers going up for all - and please keep Kat in your prayers, Tess posted in her PTR last night that she had to be readmitted to Walter Reed. :grouphug:

D~

ok now i think i hit every tech way of telling you HAPPY DISNEY DAY!!!!

Love you and the girls! Have a wonderful time!!!

I WILL MISS YOU!

Thanks everyone! We are through security and waiting to board. D~

20130820_064103.jpg

D~

Prayers for a safe flight! Have an awesome trip, we will love whatever live tidbits you can give us :goodvibes
Monica

We had a safe flight and we are in FL. ;) thx everyone!

D~

I thought of you all day yesterday, saying to myself, wonder what they're doing now, what have they eaten, what bag did D~ say she was carrying today? Does that make me a stalker?? Oh well, hope you are having the time of your lives! Glad you made it down there safe and sound. Don't forget to hydrate!!

Good morning everyone from beautiful/hot/muggy Florida!!!!

As I type, I am sipping coffee and eating beignets... Ahhh... The life... I am soooo lucky!

We had a wonderful check in yesterday, with a few surprise Dis meets... And even a few magical character/CM experiences... Let me tell you all - my bags mixed with Princess Pie Bowtiqe makes for just wild interactions with CMs and guests alike! LOVE it!!!

I will share one photo with you all from yesterday... It's one I posted on FB... I am trying not to share too much here, because I want to save it for my TR...

556832_10201982726598534_1623650545_n.jpg

I hope you all have a fantastic day... Thinking of all of you... (((Hugs)))

D~

We just got back from mom's today and I am trying to catch up from the last week!!!! Hope you girls have the best time!!!!!! I'm so jealous! ;)

Also trying to catch up man your page went fast in just a week...lol Have a great trip!! Love the pics even if your saving the best for your TR:banana::banana::banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter