~Aug 2013~ Sew what~We've gotta find a way back-Part II- TR link posted - 8/31

Glad to see your enjoying your trip.

I can't wait for your trip report!!!! I guess I can't wait to hear all about your trip.

So far, so good... We are having a great time.

We are all struggling with the heat, as I was afraid we would. Water, water, water - a bit of Powerade thrown in. We took an afternoon break yesterday, and we all slept for 4 hours... We have decided that we cannot do with out an afternoon break... We knew that before - but now it is a necessity.

We were at AK yesterday... We had so many fantastic CM experiences!

Then last night we met Suzi and clan at AoA for dinner... As much as the reasort is awesome - we all decided that we are not sure we could ever stay there... The food court is a zoo and it's just "in your face" Disney all the time - not that that's a bad thing or anything - it's just done in neon, and it's likely to give me a headache after a while. Loved the cars area though!

I've also been lucky enough to add many more Dismeets to my list! It is so much fun meeting all of my Dis friends!!!

Here's a photo to leave you with from last night... This shows the girls' relationship with eachother best... Although - sometimes they switch... LOL

1230072_10201996438901333_1035104635_n.jpg

I hope you all have a fantastic day!

D~

It looks as though you ladies are having a wonderful time. The pic of V and Alli is just adorable! I just love the look on both of their faces! Sisterly LOVE!! :crowded:

On an unrelated side note...I am not having near as hard of a time keeping up with your thread this week! :lmao:Sometimes I just need a slow pace! :confused3

Glad your enjoying your trip!! That picture is too funny!! Looks like something my sister and I would have done (well we would still do it!! :rotfl2:)

Good morning everyone! We had a wonderful day yesterday! We met up with Bernadette (LovesDumbo) and her family - we had a WONDERFUL time! I cannot wait to tell you all about it!

I wish I had pictures - but my phone died yesterday, so I have nothing I can directly upload at the moment. HOpefully today it will last longer?

I do have other EXCITING news for you all - but it will have to wait for my TR.

Miss you all - but we are having a wonderful time!

Take care everyone!

D~

Here I thought all the teases about bags and plans were behind us and you go and give us another tantalizing sentence!:rotfl: Well, your surprises are always worth the wait!

Love the photo of the girls! And did I spy a Vera Bradly bag on Allie??? I was so hoping she would change her mind and carry the awesomeness you made for her! Love seeing V's bag in action again!

Glad you're having a great trip so far and YAY:cool1: for the DIS meets!!!

Glad you and the girls are having a great time. The picture of the girls reminds I of my sister and I. You're staying at my favrite resort. Sorry to hear about the heat. Hopefully it cools down a little in 3 weeks when we're there.
Liz

Good morning everyone! We had a wonderful day yesterday! We met up with Bernadette (LovesDumbo) and her family - we had a WONDERFUL time! I cannot wait to tell you all about it!

I wish I had pictures - but my phone died yesterday, so I have nothing I can directly upload at the moment. HOpefully today it will last longer?

Take care everyone!

D~

Glad to hear you are having a great time and I cannot for you to share your exciting news.

I totally love that picture of the girls. Such a familiar feeling. :) Then the picture you posted on FB from the water park has different vibe. Together they make a good representation of the family dynamic. I guess that is one of the great things about families.

Can't wait to hear all about your DISmeets and your surprise.

ENJOY YOUR TRIP. You really earned it.

i have a suspicion what it is, but I'll wait for the trip report to see if I'm right.

I'm sure you are. Wish we were there with you, but we're in the single digit weeks now. Nine weeks until we leave (nine weeks tomorrow until we arrive).

Glad to hear you're having fun :cool1: A SURPRISE???? Can't wait to hear it!

Good morning all!

The girls and I had a crazy day yesterday... It was our Epcot day, and wow! The HEAT!!! It started off great - weather wise - and in about a half hour - it became unbearable... YIKES! I have a feeling that today will be the same way.

We barely made it to the Poly to say good-bye to Suzi and clan... We were almost in tears, stuck on the monorail, knowing that her bus left in just 10 minutes... but we made it, and it was so wonderful to be able to spend time with them!

Today's photo... A bit of rain in Epcot... :/

999111_10202009413105680_1089107621_n.jpg

OK... Sorry for the short update... I have to wake the girls and get a move on today - it is going to be a LONG one!

Have a wonderful day everyone!

D~

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter