August 12, 2017 - Fantasy - Eastern

We're on this cruise with our 2 young daughters. This is our first Disney cruise. Would love to join this FE. Can someone send me the info please? Want to do all I can to make this special for my family.

Ready to go and this cruise will make us Gold Castaway Members!!! Members include my wife and I and 2 newly college grads. So cruise is a celebration of their hard work and accomplishment. Looking to join up with FE which we have never done before but sounds like fun expecially with groups with young ones since ours are OLD now. LOL But they still live Disney Cruises.

We're on this cruise with our 2 young daughters. This is our first Disney cruise. Would love to join this FE. Can someone send me the info please? Want to do all I can to make this special for my family.
Our family has two newly college grads we are taking on this cruise to celebrate their accomplishment. We have been on many Disney Cruises, but have never done FE. Talked to the wife and grads last night and they said it sounds like a blast. Since our kids are older, they are excited about making younger cruisers cruise special we would be happy to FE with your family and make your daughters cruise extra special. Just let me know and I will send my Email to you so we can stay in touch. Plus we will be happy to help you with any questions you may have about your upcoming cruise.

Last edited:
Hello, everyone! First time Disney Cruisers here and we'd love to meet others through the FE. There will be 4 of us...myself, husband, 10yr old daughter, and 17yr old daughter. How do we "meet" other FEs?

Hello, everyone! First time Disney Cruisers here and we'd love to meet others through the FE. There will be 4 of us...myself, husband, 10yr old daughter, and 17yr old daughter. How do we "meet" other FEs?
We are game to join you and have been Disney cruisers for awhile now but never done FE before. It is my wife, myself, newly college grad son and his newly college grad girlfriend. We want to help make first time Disney cruisers cruise extra special. If you have any questions also about Disney cruising let me know. If interested I will try and invite a maximum of 3 more groups to join us with FE. Also I will send you my email so you can contact us

We are game to join you and have been Disney cruisers for awhile now but never done FE before. It is my wife, myself, newly college grad son and his newly college grad girlfriend. We want to help make first time Disney cruisers cruise extra special. If you have any questions also about Disney cruising let me know. If interested I will try and invite a maximum of 3 more groups to join us with FE. Also I will send you my email so you can contact us
Did you find an FE group yet?

Hi everyone! We just booked this cruise. We are Disney 'people' but this will be our first Disney cruise. We would love to join the FE. Is anyone organizing it?

Hi John, are you organizing the FE? I have been replying to people post on our cruise bypht no one is answering back. Please email me if you are organizing or if you received a list from someone already. Thanks do much. Ivy (4thetwo@gmail.com)

We are booked on this cruise, myself wife and daughter, for her 14th bday. She is excited to find someone to go to vibe with for the first time. Any one been to vibe before?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter