August ADR's really hard to get already

:cool1::cool1::cool1: Called at 7am and got everything we wanted! :yay:

I'm sure some people are reserving in hopes of FD so if you didn't get what you want keep at it!

Called today at 180+10 and got everything I wanted except Mamma Melrose for the Fantasmic package. And that date was already more than 180 days out!

I Know that you can call at 7am Eastern at 180days out and book up to ten days into your vacation. But this year we have the online booking, When can you start booking online, !2am Eastern 3am Eastern 7am Eastern? and can you book the +10 online?

I Know that you can call at 7am Eastern at 180days out and book up to ten days into your vacation. But this year we have the online booking, When can you start booking online, !2am Eastern 3am Eastern 7am Eastern? and can you book the +10 online?
6AM Eastern. Today we got online, retreived reservation, and kept hitting refresh until it opened our days on the calendar. Got everything for 8/21-8/31 within 10 minutes of desired time. Yes, you can book 180+10 online - when you retreive your reservation it will show in the calendar which days you can book for.

u guys make me jeulous i can start making mine on thursday 12 pm cet i ant wait have to make at lest 23 res.for just me

6AM Eastern. Today we got online, retreived reservation, and kept hitting refresh until it opened our days on the calendar. Got everything for 8/21-8/31 within 10 minutes of desired time. Yes, you can book 180+10 online - when you retreive your reservation it will show in the calendar which days you can book for.

Thanks so much!

I was online this am and could not get LeCelliers for the 21st. I also called and was told there was nothing available for that day. I guess I'll keep trying.:)

glad you all got what you wanted. For the most part many many things are available except for maybe Mama Melrose Fantasmic Package that i know of at this point.

I was so frustrated today! My 180 day window opened up today for my August 21-26 vacation. I am staying club level at AKL, so have the help of the IPO office to make our plans. As of 6pm tonight after work, still no dining itinerary had been e-mailed to me. I called and they where closed. I contacted 407-WDW-DINE myself and asked if any dining plans had been made under my reservation number. Only JIKO (our first night) I am told, has been made. YIKES!!! I have Hard-to-get requests I need to guarantee!!! I don't want to wait another day!!! So....I have the CM look for me to see what I can get for Fantasmic MM dinner package. He found me a 4:35 slot at MM, and told me I could grab it and cancel if IPO has managed to find something more suitable. I also took the time to book our lunch at Le Cellier before it was completely unnatainable as well. I was so worried that I would be stuck with those 2 reservations completely unavailable. I even mentioned this to the CM helping me that I was worried that there could be a chance of a double booking. He reassured me that all I need to do is call and cancel one if this happens, and he promised me nothing would happen to my reservations, they would not be cancelled on me in the event of double booking. Hopefully tomorrow I will hear from AKL and know if they managed to book anything at all.....I am now anxious to hear what they where able to book me! I must say that it has been stressful today not knowing what was going on, but I feel better now that I have somewhat of a backup plan!
:eek:

I was online this am and could not get LeCelliers for the 21st. I also called and was told there was nothing available for that day. I guess I'll keep trying.:)

yes, i also wanted the 21st as well and could not get it and was up @ 6am making the ADRs on the computer...o well, got it for the 26th instead.

I just did mine online at 6am. Got everything we wanted for the EXACT time we wanted, except for Le Cellier. I had to do it on the last night of our trip. I could have gotten lunch on the 2nd day (the day I wanted for dinner) but moved a few things around.

This was WAY easier than 90 days out

8/22 Chef Mickey 6:30pm
8/23 Garden Grill 6:05pm
8/24 Cape May 5:15pm
8/25 Ohana 5:15pm
8/26 Snacking around Epcot
8/27 Kona 5:30pm
8/28 Le Cellier 5:55pm
8/29 Ohana 10:00am

Yeah!!! Got everything we wanted even got 2 Le Cellier's. Totally worth waking up early. Had better luck searching by single date rather than by range.:cool1:

I got everything I wanted this morning too including places like Chef Mickeys, Ohana and Boma! The only thing I had to play around with was the time at Ohana. I wanted 6:45pm, and the best I could do was 8:10pm so I really can't complain. I didn't try for Le Cellier though. I went last August, and it was good but I don't feel the need for a repeat :cool1:

I also tried to get a fantasmic package for the 22nd and no luck with that one either. So far out of the 6 adrs I have only 4 are the ones that I had planned. 7 more adrs to make hopefully I will get most of them. Good luck everyone.

Not as hard as i had thought
Got ADRs for each day online then called in and got FDP on Aug 26th was a little early 4:15 but worth it i hope.
The only day i had any problems with was 22nd and Lecellier it was booked full but i just switched it around with another epcot day and it was all okay. Everything was with in 30mins +/- of 6:00PM excet FDP at 4:15 and Lecellier 4:40. But i will keep checking to change them.

I was so frustrated today! My 180 day window opened up today for my August 21-26 vacation. I am staying club level at AKL, so have the help of the IPO office to make our plans. As of 6pm tonight after work, still no dining itinerary had been e-mailed to me. I called and they where closed. I contacted 407-WDW-DINE myself and asked if any dining plans had been made under my reservation number. Only JIKO (our first night) I am told, has been made. YIKES!!! I have Hard-to-get requests I need to guarantee!!! I don't want to wait another day!!! So....I have the CM look for me to see what I can get for Fantasmic MM dinner package. He found me a 4:35 slot at MM, and told me I could grab it and cancel if IPO has managed to find something more suitable. I also took the time to book our lunch at Le Cellier before it was completely unnatainable as well. I was so worried that I would be stuck with those 2 reservations completely unavailable. I even mentioned this to the CM helping me that I was worried that there could be a chance of a double booking. He reassured me that all I need to do is call and cancel one if this happens, and he promised me nothing would happen to my reservations, they would not be cancelled on me in the event of double booking. Hopefully tomorrow I will hear from AKL and know if they managed to book anything at all.....I am now anxious to hear what they where able to book me! I must say that it has been stressful today not knowing what was going on, but I feel better now that I have somewhat of a backup plan!
:eek:

Nothing against the fine folks in IPO, but honestly, before our last trip where we stayed CL I attempted to use them to make my ADR's. I contacted them with a list that was IMO not that difficult of a list of ADR's to obtain. I had things like Le Cellier later in the stay so that it would be easier for them to obtain. There were some simple things that they couldn't work out, like a breakfast at Kona and a dinner meal at DHS. :sad2: They did get us some other ADR's and special tour stuff worked out just fine and they were sweet as could be, but I am way too controlling of my ADR's to ever leave them in the hands of IPO again.

In the end, I got everything that I wanted that they couldn't/didn't secure and some of the meals that they did get, at completely off times from what I asked for, I was able to change to better times along the way before the trip. So, my advice to you is, if you are concerned, then make the ADR's yourself! Don't leave it in the hands of someone else when you can do it for yourself, even if part of paying to stay at CL is having someone do this for you.

Really like this online system. My 180+ was Sunday. Logged in and quickly booked each that we wanted within 30 minutes of our "ideal" time, which I thought was pretty good considering our party will be 7 or 9 depending on the days.

8/20 - Crystal Palace, dinner
8/21 - Rose & Crown, dinner
8/22 - 50's Prime Time Cafe, dinner
8/23 - Liberty Tree Tavern, lunch
8/24 - T-Rex, dinner
8/25 - Germany, dinner
8/26 - Sci Fi Dine-In, lunch
8/27 - Chef Mickey's, breakfast

Really like this online system. My 180+ was Sunday. Logged in and quickly booked each that we wanted within 30 minutes of our "ideal" time, which I thought was pretty good considering our party will be 7 or 9 depending on the days.

8/20 - Crystal Palace, dinner
8/21 - Rose & Crown, dinner
8/22 - 50's Prime Time Cafe, dinner
8/23 - Liberty Tree Tavern, lunch
8/24 - T-Rex, dinner
8/25 - Germany, dinner
8/26 - Sci Fi Dine-In, lunch
8/27 - Chef Mickey's, breakfast

Did you call for T-Rex or get it online? I wasn't able to get it online and I don't know if it is too soon to call. I planned on eating there on the 24th also.

Did you call for T-Rex or get it online? I wasn't able to get it online and I don't know if it is too soon to call. I planned on eating there on the 24th also.

I know it was available online for some days since I was offered it as an alternate for something else I'd requested - surprised me since I thought last time we went it seemed like everyone had to call to get that. Don't recall what day it was for though.

Well, I need not have worried....AKL IPO managed to get all my ADR's, even the hard-to-get ones like MM Fantasmic Dinner Pkg, and Le Cellier lunch. It worked out in the end, and I promptly cancelled the ones I had made (ironically my backups where the exact same time as they managed to book me!!) I'm so glad the suspense/waiting is over and we got the ADRs we needed :goodvibes

I called T rex directly yesterday and booked for August 25th....it was wide open if you call the restaurant themselves.:)

I did this last year too...worked out great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter