August ADR's really hard to get already

Went online this morning and the system kept shutting down, but that may have been my computer.

I have Le Cellier, Fantasmic at Mama Melrose, Chef Mickey's and some random others (two 8:05 breakfasts) all within 5 minutes of what I wanted.
Had to call for Fantasmic but got right through. It's at 4:40 so I was pretty happy with that time because we usually eat at 5 anyways.

The only thing I couldn't get was Boma, but that was because my browser crashed every time I went to the Boma reservations link... I suspect it has nothing to do with the actual site because my computer is not very friendly right now.

For the record, the system was crashing when I got to work too, but I called in and got Boma, for 10 minutes earlier than I wanted. After all the trouble I had last year, I am really not going to complain.

Yay!

Now I can spend the next sixth months focusing on not obsessing about plans.

No idea what to do with myself...

:goodvibes I went online at 6 a.m. today with my plans for our vacation August 21-August 28 and was able to get all my families requests for meals including our daughters 13th birthday wishes for the 27th...CRT for breakfast, and Chef Mickey's for dinner...everything we wanted was available and I am amazed at how easy the online reservations were! I practiced over the weekend and was able to get right to work this morning...now I suppose I will end up tweaking a few but we are going for Deluxe Dining this time around!

OMG Mindy we are going on those exact same dates:) I didn't find it hard at all to get my ADRs:confused3..got everything I wanted including Chef Mickey and Le Cellier

I just did mine online at 6am. Got everything we wanted for the EXACT time we wanted, except for Le Cellier. I had to do it on the last night of our trip. I could have gotten lunch on the 2nd day (the day I wanted for dinner) but moved a few things around.

This was WAY easier than 90 days out

I agree it was much harder to get my ADRs last year when it was 90 days out and this year I did it online and not even at 6... I work nights so I fell asleep:scared1::scared1: when I woke up it was about 8:40 and I was freaking out:eek: but had no trouble at all..

Did you call for T-Rex or get it online? I wasn't able to get it online and I don't know if it is too soon to call. I planned on eating there on the 24th also.

I got mine online. Last year I did call in, and I'm thinking I was told 180 days from the restaurant, but it couldn't hurt to check being so close. Wouldn't even surprise me if they'll book them up to a year in advance.

I agree it was much harder to get my ADRs last year when it was 90 days out and this year I did it online and not even at 6... I work nights so I fell asleep:scared1::scared1: when I woke up it was about 8:40 and I was freaking out:eek: but had no trouble at all..

Yeah, I'm so glad it went back to 180. It definitely makes it easier to get the dates and close to the times you want, especially for those of us planners on here. Some are saying they have more trouble with it at 180, but I would wonder if the party sizes are the same, they are going at the same time of year, and what day of the week their 90 was vs their 180. Because if anything, you'd think there will be more people with trip plans 3 months out than 6 months out.

Heck I wouldn't mind it being 540 days, and I'll just go ahead and plan my ADRs for next year's trip this weekend.

:rotfl:

Got online last week for our 180 +10 ADR's, didn't get on the computer until 8:00 a.m. and got everything we wanted for Aug 15-22. LeCellier, Coral Reef, Ohana all for at least 7 and sometimes 9 people in our party! Glad to have it done!!!

It looks like most of the people that are getting LeCellier gets to use the 180+ 10. Those of us that can't use it are having a hard time. I wish that disney recognized Shades of Green so that we could get that benefit as well.

I was online this am and could not get LeCelliers for the 21st. I also called and was told there was nothing available for that day. I guess I'll keep trying.:)

This is curious, because I just booked a lunch for that date today online. Maybe you were just looking for a dinner one?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter