• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

August Exercise Challenge - Moving Through The Dog Days Of Summer - 25 challengers!

8/21 75 - 30 trainer, 45 spin
8/22 60 cardio
8/23 60 - 30 strength, 30 cardio
8/24 30 swim
8/25 60 walk/jog/run
8/26 40 walk
8/27 70 cardio - treadmill, eliptical
8/28 90 - 30 trainer, 60 cardio
8/29 90 - 30 trainer, 60 boot camp
8/30 90 - 30 strength, 60 spin

Well, didn't make my goal but I did get in some killer workouts. Now on to September.

Thanks Ted! :thumbsup2

70 minutes of running/walking on the beach last night under a full moon.

I reached my mileage goal for the month (100), but didn't get there on minutes.

Total 1400/1600 minutes.

There's always next month!

Thanks everyone for the great participation. As a group, we achieved just over 75% of our goal... I think that's the highest group percentage I've seen since I started in these challenges back in April(?).

Keep any late reporting coming, I'll update this thread a few times in the next week to catch up on any updates.

I think I will go ahead and start the September thread now. I should have started looking for someone else to do September a week or so ago, and I don't want to lose momentum.

I don't mind doing it at all, but if anyone wants to step up and volunteer for October, that would be fine with me. Keep it in the back of your mind.

Ted

So I didn't meet my goal this month. I started a new job and it threw off my schedule completely. I just need to find the exercise schedule that works for me now. I'll try again in September anyways.

Thanks Ted taking the time to host this thread, I'm sure its a lot of work.

I haven't been able to post in a couple of weeks, since my laptop couldn't get onto the internet. Every other computer in the house is fine though.:confused3

Ended up with only 592/1000 minutes for the month.:(
I've definately been lacking motivation some days, and just busy other days.

Going to try again in September.

After a couple of hot-hot-hot hours of yardwork and some weights, I ended up with 1516/2000 as my total for the month.

Here's hoping September will cool off a little so I can get re-motivated!

Thank you, Ted, for taking on August and September -- whew! I'll go ahead and volunteer for October so you can get a much-deserved break. Congratulations on your 100 miles, too!!!

Late in tallying up, but I ended up falling pretty short for the month. 548/800. September will be better!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter