August Exercise Challenge - Moving Through The Dog Days Of Summer - 25 challengers!

45 minute run this morning (4 miles)

Total for the month 630/1600

All progress through this post is updated in the first post.

Great job everyone. As a team we're well ahead of last month's pace... everyone is keeping up with their exercise minutes very well.

Welcome in to Disneyfn420 and grfgrl4ever! You can certainly join in at any time... great job at jumping in instead of waiting for the next month!

Keep it up everyone! Half way through August... the cooler weather is just around the corner. (I keep telling myself that, anyway. :)

Ted

Hi Ted! I know that August is just about halfway over, but can I join in to keep me going? I've joined the exercise challenges back in April and did great until July when it all fell apart. I've been working out and keeping track of my August minutes, just never got around here to post them...:badpc:

If not, I can hop in next month, if it's not a problem, I'll set my goal at 1000 mins and I've already done 543 minutes of that (mostly walk/run intervals training for the Hollywood Tower 10 miler).

Thank you!!!!
Beth:flower3:

Haven't been on the computer for a few days:

Sun: 60 min. treadmill, 60 min. elliptical
Mon 60 min. Strong class
Tues: DDs b-day (day off)
Wed: 60 min. Strong class, 60 min. treadmill, 60 min. Werq class

This brings me to: 1230/2000 :lovestruc

Just wanted to say I won't be around for the next week since I am going to DW. I will keep track of my steps to see how far I get. I hope to swim every morning too.

Keep up the hard work everyone.

First off I want to say thanks for all the support on my first race! That why I love this forum, everyone is so encouraging!

I haven't been too good about posting this week but I did get a little exercise in.

Monday-60 min run/walk plus warm up
Tuesday - 60 min mowing the lawn
Wednesday-60 min of heavy cleaning ( really like 4 hours of cleaning :rolleyes2 )

I don't usually count things like the last two but since I was sweating as hard as when I run I figured I can count them this time.

I may go for a run today but I'll add that later if I do.

That adds 180 to my total

New total 555/1200

minniebeth, absolutely you can join in anytime. Welcome back... sounds like you are off to a good start in the first half of the month. Keep up the good work.

70 minutes of running this morning (6.3 miles including my cool down).

Total of 700/1600 for the month so far.

All activity through here is reflected in the first post.

Ted

hello everybody! Just finished tonight's walk, it was so nice and cool out for a change!! 96 minutes, so that brings me to:

1072/1700

Thank you!!!

Have a good night!
Brooke

I would love to join in for the rest of the month with 500 minutes.
Today I walked/jogged 4.1 miles in 67 minutes
67/500

40 minutes of splashing/body surfing with the kids in the ocean yesterday afternoon

60 minutes of running this morning (4.75 miles)

Total for the month right at 50% (800/1600)

Welcome in to tinkerbye! We're now up to 26 challengers for this month.

All activity through this point is updated in the first post.

Keep up the great work everyone!

Ted

Nothing on Wednesday or Thursday :( I wasn't feeling to great.

But today, got back in the swing of things with 60 minutes of circuit training and 15 minutes of swimming.

790/1600

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter