August Exercise Challenge - Moving Through The Dog Days Of Summer - 25 challengers!

20 minutes on the treadmill this morning

360/700

11 weeks to go in my workplace weight loss challenge, is it over yet?!?

Have a great Monday everyone!

Still taking it slow due to knee

50 min aerobic machines and weights
60 yard work
1045/1600

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

This morning I did:
15 minutes elliptical
45 minutes with Killer Kyle (advanced kettlebells & pushups)
30 minutes bike

My new total is 1144.

An hour Werq class, 30 minutes on the treadmill, and an hour Strong class brings me to:

1650/2000 :woohoo:

11 more days to reach our goals!! :cheer2:

I added an extra workout this afternoon, I did Jillian Michaels' Ripped in 30 so that brings me to:

380/700

Hello everyone. I walked 95 minutes on Saturday and 65 minutes on Sunday. not sure yet what I'm doing tonight. I will add that later. the weekend walks bring me to:

1302/1700

Thanks!
Brooke

Rest day yesterday after the 10 mile run on Sunday, so no updates from me.

All progress through this point is updated in the first post. Great job everyone... keep it up!

Ted

Wow I have been bad about updating lately! I have been exercising though, so at least I'm doing that right!

Friday - 60 min run

Sunday - 30 min strength

Monday - 60 min run

Adding 150 to my total

New total - 705/1200

I've been such a slacker the past week and a half. Thankfully, the hubby and I finally made it back to the park last night for 40 minutes of running and walking. That should put my total at 205/500.

I went for a pretty long run today, 5.5 miles. That combined with warmup and strength training comes to 105 mins for the day.

New total 810/1200

Crazy day at work... finally able to get on here and update.

Went for a 4 mile run this morning - 40:50 for 4 miles (10:12 avg pace!)

With cool down walk, it was 45 minutes of exercise

Total now at 998/1600

I've been doing no cross training... life getting in the way of that, so my 1600 minutes is in jeopardy for this month.

All progress is updated in the first post.

Ted

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter