Bahama Dreamin' Feb 27 2017

I am here. Just a suggestion- maybe add this roll call comment as a reply to each of the people that are supposed to be participating. A reply to one of my comments will send me an email notification, where as, you or anyone just making a post on this thread will not notify me at all. I physicially have to pull the thread up. It might get a few more people to reply yay or nay at least. Hope you have happy holidays and thanks for organizing!

That's a pretty good idea, I'll give it a shot....fyi, if you select to "watch" the thread (top right of the first post on each page), you'll get an e-mail every time someone posts to the thread....that's what I do.

Cheers!
Eric

Is there still room in the FE group? Would live to join. We are sailing to celebrate crossing the finish line at the Princess Half! I'm running the glass slipper chalange and Claire is running the 10k. The whole fam will run the 5k here's our info if there is still room

Oetker Fam rm 9590
Jessica & Joe
Claire (girl) will be 11
Reece (boy) will be 9

DisAwesome!
We're getting close to the sail away date! Please respond by January 10 to confirm you are still committed to the FE group.

Cheers!
Eric

I have 2 cabins that would love to sign up.
10096 - Laurie, Tony, Ashley 17, Kage 5

10094 - Danielle, Nate, Kaitlyn 8, Aria 3

Could you also send me the FB page?
Thank you!

Ninja767!
We're getting close to the sail away date! Please respond by January 10 to confirm you are still committed to the FE group.

Cheers!
Eric

Oh ok, I see. I'm fine staying with your FE group if you don't already have 11 cabins? Thanks!

Kmagic!

Cheers!
Eric

Hi Everyone! We're getting pretty excited about our upcoming cruise!! How about you!?!?!

Let's do a roll call; I just want to make sure everyone on the list on the first post is still committed to the cruise and the FE group (if signed up). Please reply to this post!

Cheers!
Eric

Hello Eric,

We are a Dutch family of 4 and like to know if we can join the FE list. If so, we will send our details. Have a nice new years eve!

Meta

Hello Eric,

We are a Dutch family of 4 and like to know if we can join the FE list. If so, we will send our details. Have a nice new years eve!

Meta
Hi Meta!

Yes you can join the FE list, just send me your info and I'll add your family to the first post! Happy New Year!

Cheers! Eric

Hello OldPyrate! Yes, we are definitely still in for the FE group!

So excited!!! Thank you for organizing!

Kmagic!

Cheers!
Eric
Kmagic!

Cheers!
Eric

Hi OldPyrate!

I am the other cabin (and best friend) of Kmagic! We are so excited, and since Christmas is over are in FULL.DISNEY.MODE. :banana::cheer2::jumping1:Thanks for organizing! Once you have finalized our fe group, I'd like to get everyone's favorite characters for some of the fe gifts I'm doing.
Thanks!
Courtney

Kmagic!

Cheers!
Eric

We are doing the Feb.27th cruise. It's my first time joining any type of forum, so I'm just trying to figure this all out. My kids want to participate in the gift exchange. Not sure how to go about doing that. If anyone could help me out, I would greatly appreciate it.
Thamks,
Tanya

Last edited:
OldPyrate, I was just wondering, do we have a count so far of how many cabins in our group?

Also, will the cut off to join be Jan. 10th or?? Just trying to start planning!

Thanks!

QUOTE="Kmagic, post: 56914449, member: 564811"]Hello OldPyrate! Yes, we are definitely still in for the FE group!

So excited!!! Thank you for organizing![/QUOTE]

Sorry! I just saw the update on page 1 that Oswald group will close on Jan 10th. Thanks!

OldPyrate, I was just wondering, do we have a count so far of how many cabins in our group?

Also, will the cut off to join be Jan. 10th or?? Just trying to start planning!

Thanks!

QUOTE="Kmagic, post: 56914449, member: 564811"]Hello OldPyrate! Yes, we are definitely still in for the FE group!

So excited!!! Thank you for organizing!
[/QUOTE]

Hi OldPyrate!

I am the other cabin (and best friend) of Kmagic! We are so excited, and since Christmas is over are in FULL.DISNEY.MODE. :banana::cheer2::jumping1:Thanks for organizing! Once you have finalized our fe group, I'd like to get everyone's favorite characters for some of the fe gifts I'm doing.
Thanks!
Courtney

Yes, I'm hoping everyone else is getting into full DISNEY Cruise mode as well...I know WE are!! Now that you have a DIS account, do you want to be listed as a separate cabin?

Cheers! Eric

We are doing the Feb.27th cruise. It's my first time joining any type of forum, so I'm just trying to figure this all out. My kids want to participate in the gift exchange. Not sure how to go about doing that. If anyone could help me out, I would greatly appreciate it.
Thamks,
Tanya

Hi Tanya! Welcome to the group! if you want to join the Fish Extender gift exchange, please list your group's names, ages (at time of sailing), cabin # if you know it, and any celebrations. I will post all updates on the first post of this thread. Also, someone is doing gifts based on peoples' favorite characters so please list those for each person in your group as well.

Please select "Watch Thread" from the top of this page so you'll receive an e-mail whenever someone posts here. Please keep a weather eye on the first post for any updates.

Cheers!
Eric

Thamks,
Tanya

Check out this post for a very thorough explanation of how FE groups work..... Bahama Dreamin' Feb 27 2017

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter