Bamb

I"m leaving for mom's in about an hour to get my photos. Have to get dd home and showered from her XC meet.. which she did awesome at.

good for you princess J! glad you had a good XC meet!

She says thank you..and when should she expect you at her meet? LOL
She said any Saturday AM you can attend..that way you can drive Fri. nite! She is such a character!!

i'd love to see her at a meet!!

hey did you see the pics on the sdv thread?? i can pick out bamb and AWM and rebecca (maybe) do you recognize anyone else??

NO, I'm not sure if that is Ann... I'm a little iffy on that one... not real sure...
I do know Rebecca and Buffy.. Rebecca was a give away for me because I have a beautiful photo of her in my first CJ and she hasn't aged or changed a bit!!!!

i wish i was having lunch right along side of them. i wish i was walking through epcot right now, breeze blowing, music in the background, taking some pics as i go...oh wait here's the christmas store. let me walk in and check it out..............

now that was a nice little dream......

where are you right now????????

Nice little dream is right- right after lunch we were caught in a rainstorm (thanfully I was in the bathroom with Buffy's mom when it started and we waited out there) but a few of us got wet as Fay kept coming through. I had finished about 20 layouts before we headed to lunch. It wasn't that Buffy wasn't working- she was doing the rest of her mom's layouts for the SDV mini books.

Rebecca

buffy's heading over to england to see if there are any characters. how i wish i was heading over to england to see the characters. we saw pooh and the gang in the back of the shop in england..........ok back to the :laundy:

She got photos with Pooh and the gang before returning to get some work done- or shop whichever it was (okay Friday was more about shopping and such than working).

Rebecca

NO, I'm not sure if that is Ann... I'm a little iffy on that one... not real sure...
I do know Rebecca and Buffy.. Rebecca was a give away for me because I have a beautiful photo of her in my first CJ and she hasn't aged or changed a bit!!!!

Why thank you- I glad I haven't aged too much in the 2 years since that photo was taken- actually I haven't changed that much in awhile- other than adding on a couple of pounds.

By the way I identified everyone in the photo on the SDV thread where the pictures are posted. I haven't done anything about uploading my photos yet and won't until tomorrow.

Rebecca

Thanks Rebecca.. the photos you have of me 2 years ago.. I'm the same.. I go back to my home town and everyone recognizes me.. I look at them.. like I'm sure I should know you!! Some of them didn't age well! :)

Nice little dream is right- right after lunch we were caught in a rainstorm (thanfully I was in the bathroom with Buffy's mom when it started and we waited out there) but a few of us got wet as Fay kept coming through. I had finished about 20 layouts before we headed to lunch. It wasn't that Buffy wasn't working- she was doing the rest of her mom's layouts for the SDV mini books.

Rebecca

i love to dream that i'm there!!!! that's nice that she was doing her mom's layouts for her. you did 20 layouts before lunch????:worship: what time did you get started??

She got photos with Pooh and the gang before returning to get some work done- or shop whichever it was (okay Friday was more about shopping and such than working).

Rebecca

i'd love to get photo's with pooh and the gang, and shop in the store in england. i have the very best Roo from there. it's one of my fav's from our last trip!

thanks for sharing some details with us rebecca. give us some more to dream about!!!

Some of them didn't age well! :)

Isn't that so true? DH says that to me all the time... "Wow, she didn't age well..." Some people I can't remember (due to my old timers) but others just look soooo different!

Isn't that so true? DH says that to me all the time... "Wow, she didn't age well..." Some people I can't remember (due to my old timers) but others just look soooo different!

i totally agree. i worked in another town for the last 20 years and finally came back to work in my home town and i work in a "townie" place where everyone from town comes in and i have recently seen lots of people that i went to school with and boy have some of them changed!!!!! i saw one of the most popular guys in our class last week (who by the way was the most handsome and we all LOVED him) and he was the most arrogant, obnoxious thing in the world!!!!!! i was like OMG what a jerk! not sure what happened to him or he probably was like that in high school, we just never noticed!!!!!!
funny huh?!

You should have seen my old bF.. I lusted after him... He is twice his size and I couldn't help by laugh my a** of when I saw him! I was like what the heck happened to you!

i love to dream that i'm there!!!! that's nice that she was doing her mom's layouts for her. you did 20 layouts before lunch????:worship: what time did you get started??

I got started about 10, we went to lunch about 1ish so I was working for 2.5 to 3 hours.

Rebecca

You should have seen my old bF.. I lusted after him... He is twice his size and I couldn't help by laugh my a** of when I saw him! I was like what the heck happened to you!

nan that is so funny!!!!! makes you wonder doesn't it???!!!!

I got started about 10, we went to lunch about 1ish so I was working for 2.5 to 3 hours.

Rebecca

still rebecca that's a lot of work in not that long of a time. or i think anyways!

9:50 - 10:10 pm and 3 PMs later, I am caught up!!! HAHA Nancy!!!! I'm a fast reader!!!

I read it as Crap dip, not crab dip. I am sooo tired!

No pringles here - blech

tell your sis 2 words for her Bridesmaidzilla - Bite and Me!

my babe girl rides with her Momma but it is up to her if she wants to ride with the rest of the party. I totally trust her!

And no she will not try anything unless she is of age. Over my dead Auntie Body!!!!

I'll take a Kahlua and Cream please

Miley Shmiley, another bite me moment! I do not think it's fair that the park closes early for any celeb! There are plenty of places to host a private party.

not a pool person, I spent my days, nights, and money shopping!!!! And playing hostesses to all my peeps!

Hiya Watson!!!! I miss y'all!!!!

Nancy is in Italy getting drenched

Just so ya know, I'm gonna kick Prince Nancy's behind the next time I see him! you need your own computer with a password girl!

Awe Ashley, I hope your DD's teacher is as nice as she sounds

PO3 get out of Ashley's head!

yep, Rebecca blasted her pages out! Her goal was 125 and when I left this morning, she was 1 page away from that goal. I hate her! J/K Love ya, mean it!!

Rebecca was my table buddy, and I had the best time with her!!! I love my whole crew!

wow buffy how'd you keep that all straight???? holy cow- you're good!
i bet it was nice having rebecca as a table mate!

:rotfl2: :thumbsup2 :yay:

BAMB is having lunch (fish and chips) w/ lisa and rlovew!

BAMB has done some major LO's! :rolleyes1 Her total... 0! Yep, NoNE!
Spends all that money to go to SDV....and 0 layouts yet!:rotfl:

What am I going to do w/ this girl? :confused3

It got to the point I threatened to put stickles on her chair to keep her in her chair. Ask her about going for blue paper and coming back with lots of pretty paper. :thumbsup2

lol at least we can say she is having a good time doing nuffin! Wonder if she is spending her evenings lazin around the pool sippin some frosty margaritas! now that sounds like a good time to me.

Oh no, no, no. BAMB is a landlubber, she don't do pool.:laughing:

i wish i was having lunch right along side of them. i wish i was walking through epcot right now, breeze blowing, music in the background, taking some pics as i go...oh wait here's the christmas store. let me walk in and check it out..............

now that was a nice little dream......

where are you right now????????

I wish you were there too, though you would have gotten drenched! The rain come in, we got wet even under the umbrella.

I"m so upset right now... I'm crying!

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Have to get dd home and showered from her XC meet.. which she did awesome at.

:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

i'd love to see her at a meet!!

hey did you see the pics on the sdv thread?? i can pick out bamb and AWM and rebecca (maybe) do you recognize anyone else??

Left to right - AWM, Buffy, Kim1964, Rebecca (rlovew), Me!, Pixiedustforever, MomE (my Mom)

I read it as Crap dip, not crab dip. I am sooo tired!

not a pool person, I spent my days, nights, and money shopping!!!! And playing hostesses to all my peeps!

yep, Rebecca blasted her pages out! Her goal was 125 and when I left this morning, she was 1 page away from that goal. I hate her! J/K Love ya, mean it!!

Rebecca was my table buddy, and I had the best time with her!!! I love my whole crew!

I ended up taking a three hour nap from 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm. Felt great!

We did pretty good staying within budget. Love what I bought!

Rebecca, way to go!!! :thumbsup2 ACM has a 50% coupon this Friday/Saturday. A Cropadile is in my future!!!! Thanks of the use of yours. Doubt my hand could have handled doing all that hole punching with my antique hole punch. (I know you are still laughing at me, Renee!) :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Ladies, I had a blast, as did MomE and Denni. Who by the way is still over the moon about winning the Jukebox!!!!!:cloud9:

It got to the point I threatened to put stickles on her chair to keep her in her chair. Ask her about going for blue paper and coming back with lots of pretty paper. :thumbsup2

Oh no, no, no. BAMB is a landlubber, she don't do pool.:laughing:

landlubber!!!! that's funny! i on the other hand am a fish!!!!!

I wish you were there too, though you would have gotten drenched! The rain come in, we got wet even under the umbrella.

still would have to love to have been there. rain or no rain!

Left to right - AWM, Buffy, Kim1964, Rebecca (rlovew), Me!, Pixiedustforever, MomE (my Mom)

show us more pics please!!!!!

I ended up taking a three hour nap from 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm. Felt great!

We did pretty good staying within budget. Love what I bought!

Rebecca, way to go!!! :thumbsup2 ACM has a 50% coupon this Friday/Saturday. A Cropadile is in my future!!!! Thanks of the use of yours. Doubt my hand could have handled doing all that hole punching with my antique hole punch. (I know you are still laughing at me, Renee!) :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Ladies, I had a blast, as did MomE and Denni. Who by the way is still over the moon about winning the Jukebox!!!!!:cloud9:

well tell us what you bought!!!! PLEASE!!! don't hold us in suspense. acm has a 50% coupon. can i go too!!!! please!!!! i love acmoore. and lisa you should see all the new sizzix things they have there! check it out. and what's up with you having no cropadile??
and who's denni and she WON the JUKEBOX???!!!!! LUCKY GIRL!!!!!! i'd be over the moon too!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter