Bamb

well tell us what you bought!!!! PLEASE!!! don't hold us in suspense. acm has a 50% coupon. can i go too!!!! please!!!! i love acmoore. and lisa you should see all the new sizzix things they have there! check it out. and what's up with you having no cropadile??
and who's denni and she WON the JUKEBOX???!!!!! LUCKY GIRL!!!!!! i'd be over the moon too!!!!!!

I bought several kits that were left over from the classes. BAMB and I HAD TO get the Disney Artist Trading Card kit. We got the last two.:goodvibes I got a Friends album kit. Very pretty. Also got the Compendium card kit, very pretty.

Holly, come on, you know I am a Yankee. If something works, you use it forever till it breaks and needs to be replaced. I have my mother's hole punch that she used when she taught school. Bear in mind she retired 14 years ago. She probably bought it before I was born, it's an antique. Do you see why Renee was laughing at me.

Denni is my friend who also went with us. She was clear across the convention hall when her name was called for the drawing. She was leaping with joy all the way to claim her prize! :dance3: It was priceless.:woohoo:

BAMB, how many more days till the next SDV?

Lisa, you got the multi-quotes down!!! :cool1: Sounds like you girls had a BLAST!

Holly... aren't you supposed to be staying AWAY from ACMoore? Especially because I don't have one. *stomp, stomp, slam!*

1 year and 3 days!!!!!

5cbcgymdpfgw7qpk.png

I bought several kits that were left over from the classes. BAMB and I HAD TO get the Disney Artist Trading Card kit. We got the last two.:goodvibes I got a Friends album kit. Very pretty. Also got the Compendium card kit, very pretty.

Holly, come on, you know I am a Yankee. If something works, you use it forever till it breaks and needs to be replaced. I have my mother's hole punch that she used when she taught school. Bear in mind she retired 14 years ago. She probably bought it before I was born, it's an antique. Do you see why Renee was laughing at me.

Denni is my friend who also went with us. She was clear across the convention hall when her name was called for the drawing. She was leaping with joy all the way to claim her prize! :dance3: It was priceless.:woohoo:

cool lisa! and for the record I wanna sit with Denni if she's the one with the luck!!!!and Lisa you'd get along great with dh, because he is the very same way. he will keep it forever and when it breaks he goes out of his way to fix it!!!!

Lisa, you got the multi-quotes down!!! :cool1: Sounds like you girls had a BLAST!

Holly... aren't you supposed to be staying AWAY from ACMoore? Especially because I don't have one. *stomp, stomp, slam!*

i am, but as long as nobody knows it's ok!!! ssshhhh. anytime you need something at acmoore ashley, just let me know. I'll be happy to pick it up for you!!!!!;)

1 year and 3 days!!!!!

5cbcgymdpfgw7qpk.png

ya killin' me! with how many more days!!!!
OMG, you have a new ticker already!!!!!!
she's funny huh! i love to see a ticker on my page. i'm all about my ticker!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter