Ban Wagon - 2010

I know I'm kidding although she truely does spoil me. Normally if I mention something I'll end up with it.

She usually just pays cause she has it and we don't. She spoils the boys too.

so Instead of the spikes please pack some duct tape.:lmao::lmao:

I know I'm kidding although she truely does spoil me. Normally if I mention something I'll end up with it.

We don't have any duct tape (and can't buy any because of the ban!), but we can ATG tape you to the wagon! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

(Z2H and I have enough ATG tape to get us through 2010 - don't need to buy ANY!) MM, aren't you and Holly glad you placed your tape order during 2009???? You just beat the deadline!!! :rotfl2:

I'm in too...

Have a Bachlorette Destination Party in Las Vegas in May, and CKC in August... I need to be saving, not spending!!

Well, if she's got it to spend.........

.......Can she adopt me???

Buffy that's what all my friends say. I swear for being and only child I have more siblings than the duggars.
I'd rather have her spend it and see the enjoyment than inherite it.

My friends mom needs to spend money every month (got a ton in her divorce settlement). She refuses! I'm like, you can't take it with you!

And the worst part is if she doesn't spend it your friend is going to get nailed with taxes when she's gone. and they are steep. dad just did all of that this summer to protect mom and I mostly me.

Good thing I'm sure I'll need all of the above.
After inheriting what was left of the store (yes I'm still over flowing in paper from that) I should NEVER need a piece of patterned paper again.

and for the record watch out for the gorilla glue that stuff is awesome and we'll never fall off with that on our butts. (2 years later it's still holding our microwave handle on)

yep you do and if you ever meet my mom you have to get her to tell the story of why it is held on with gorilla glue (and yes she was just going to buy us a new one till Tom glued it.) typing the story out just can't due it justice.

If it's her normal course of action, then it shouldn't count! You're not spending the money, she is ;) (I can pretty much justify anything!).

Jennifer I like your way of thinking. Although i promise not to con her into stuff and I'll try not to suggest just cause she has it she doesn't have to spend it all

5 full days in and I haven't spent any $. In fact, I've returned $39 worth of stuff and have another return to do tomorrow. Hopefully, I will come out of ACM alive ;)

Spent 20 on prints the first of the year... that will get them thru 4 projects for January and I still have LOTS of prints left from the other stacks... the only other expense will be coming up this weekend... I need more adhesive.... other than that.. I'm good!!!

I spent $5 of my Christmas money at Big Lots while at my inlaws and $16 at Michael's for clearance items- since it is similar to my allowance (spend on what I want) I don't consider that getting off but it was spending money.

Rebecca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter